InvestSocial
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66451385 - (Team 11) - 3 Stoch - Any Pair

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 2,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66451385 - (Team 11) - 3 Stoch - Any Pair

Trading account number (login): 66451385
    Investor password: szrykm36
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

enter the market by taking a big risk,

Indicators: 3 stochastic,

Name: 1.jpg Views: 407 Size: 171.4 KB

combined with TBST system.

Name: 2.jpg Views: 405 Size: 121.5 KB

any pair and mood ... hhehe ...
    sometimes still out of control for discipline. may be disciplined in this contest .... hhehe ..

2. 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    enter the market by taking a big risk,
    Your have shown your intention in the contest. I think it is really a war word to other contestant. I just say trade according to the situation and demand for the contest. I wish you all the best in the contest and hope you will win the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

ding dong (29-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,262 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi bro, it is very nice to see your nice thread as well. I am coming here to see and learn from TBST system from you. I heard this system is very good and popular around the world traders.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

ding dong (29-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Your have shown your intention in the contest. I think it is really a war word to other contestant. I just say trade according to the situation and demand for the contest. I wish you all the best in the contest and hope you will win the contest.
    thank, mate ...
    yup, took a big risk at the beginning. MC or high-gain ...?
    was to test the "one shoot" ....
    possible in this contest is a great opportunity to test this ... hehe ..

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Hi bro, it is very nice to see your nice thread as well. I am coming here to see and learn from TBST system from you. I heard this system is very good and popular around the world traders.
    hhehe .. maybe for understanding TBST system can be more easily understood, mate ...
    but for consistent discipline are things that need to be in priority, and I am still not very disciplined.
    hhehe ...

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: T1.jpg Views: 380 Size: 190.9 KB

The first transaction ...
    Sell ​​Euro / Usd.

just follow the technical signals, do not see the fundamentals ... LOL ...

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    955 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good to see that you are in your full energy,Hope you will be able to make us win in this contest
    keep it on Bro
    Give A thank if you appreciate it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fxaiden For This Useful Post:

ding dong (30-06-2014)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxaiden     
    Good to see that you are in your full energy,Hope you will be able to make us win in this contest
    keep it on Bro
    hhehe,,, I can not promise to win, mate.
    I entered in the market by using high risk, so the MC early or get high-gain ...
    yup hopefully good luck, mate.
    well, the remaining 50% equity .... LOL ...

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    thank, mate ...
    yup, took a big risk at the beginning. MC or high-gain ...?
    was to test the "one shoot" ....
    possible in this contest is a great opportunity to test this ... hehe ..
    MC on the first day .... LOL ....
    back to the real account ......

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am very sorry to see you got stopped out and virtually out of the contest. Actually many traders had problem with with EUR, GBP, NZD pairs today. I know your intention was high. Whatever it is a contest and it happens. I hope you will do well with your real account bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

ding dong (01-07-2014)

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    I am very sorry to see you got stopped out and virtually out of the contest. Actually many traders had problem with with EUR, GBP, NZD pairs today. I know your intention was high. Whatever it is a contest and it happens. I hope you will do well with your real account bro.
    hhehe,,
    no problem bro, this is my first contest, I much carelessness. good system but lousy money management. imaging is high on the amount that must be achieved in this contest, making me choose to take high risk to enter the market.
    well, real account, going well bro, dominated for the pair Euro / Usd and Usd / CFH.
    not enter the market with a high risk of the transaction floating 100 pips = 2% - 5% of the capital.

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This contest proves one thing to all of us:

1. No matter how large your capital is, you can still blow it - So Big Capital isn't a GUARANTEE to SUCCESS!
    2. Money Management and Correct decision is as crucial in a Large account, as it's in a small account.
    3. Excess burden and Martingale isn't so workful in a short term contest like the one we competed in!
    4. Scalping isn't a "Best & Long Lasting" strategy, no matter how large your account is - If NO SL is places - it could turn huge account into Ashes in no time!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

ding dong (02-07-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2