InvestSocial

Thread: 66475793- Team9(A)- Naked Trading major,silver and jpy cross pairs

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66475793- Team9(A)- Naked Trading major,silver and jpy cross pairs

Login 66475793
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor trouhz39
    Team : 9
    Position : A

hi everyone, this is ragib. welcome to my thread plus the 3rd and final stage of the contest. i am a price action trader. so there is nothing to describe my strategy here in advance. i will explain them in my trades. the only indicator i will use is price. the pairs i will mainly focus on : Eur/USd, GBP/Usd, Nzd/USD, Eur/GBP, Eur/Jpy, Gbp/JPY. sometimes maybe silver. but i reserve silver for trading on the NFP release. so stay tunned , happy trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to ragib for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice thread mate.

I am really sorry for my mistake.

I think you will do your best.

Best of luck and i am with you all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

ragib (28-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well, felling good to read your thread and strategy. Though you did not disclose your main strategy I think you will show your class in the contest. I am really eager to see your trading and strategy. I think silver trading is very good strategy for NFP if it goes your way you equity will be booming in quick time. All the best in the contest bro.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

ragib (28-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Well, felling good to read your thread and strategy. Though you did not disclose your main strategy I think you will show your class in the contest. I am really eager to see your trading and strategy. I think silver trading is very good strategy for NFP if it goes your way you equity will be booming in quick time. All the best in the contest bro.
    ha ha ha, bro i fully disclose my strategy. in price action if i tell you the whole strategy without a snap of the trade it will make no sense. earlier i used a 20 Exponential moving average, but from 2-3 months i have fully delete it from my chart, it becomes much nice and clean . i make my analysis based on swing high low, trend line, channel line,patterns like wedge,flag,triangle, pannet, sometimes wave count but it is just only for extra confirmation. i open my trade if i got at least 3 valid reason, like on the resistance/support, previous swing high/low, completing some patterns, buying or selling pressure. i normally don't look the news or trade it. if i want to trade a news than i wait for 5-10 mint just to clam down the market see if the market behavior is in according to the context and for my time frame... i use almost any time frame, monthly to tick chart. so you will understand that much better when i will give my trades explanation.

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    ha ha ha, bro i fully disclose my strategy. in price action if i tell you the whole strategy without a snap of the trade it will make no sense. earlier i used a 20 Exponential moving average, but from 2-3 months i have fully delete it from my chart, it becomes much nice and clean . i make my analysis based on swing high low, trend line, channel line,patterns like wedge,flag,triangle, pannet, sometimes wave count but it is just only for extra confirmation. i open my trade if i got at least 3 valid reason, like on the resistance/support, previous swing high/low, completing some patterns, buying or selling pressure. i normally don't look the news or trade it. if i want to trade a news than i wait for 5-10 mint just to clam down the market see if the market behavior is in according to the context and for my time frame... i use almost any time frame, monthly to tick chart. so you will understand that much better when i will give my trades explanation.
    Here you are. I got it now. Fortunately I come to know your full strategy now. And I find it really interesting that you have all round of experience and exposure with your indicators. I like your thinking on news trading. I think this contest is going to be yours. Good luck bro.