InvestSocial

Thread: 66475371 - Team 1 (A) - Support and Resistance Trading

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1105 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 829 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66475371 - Team 1 (A) - Support and Resistance Trading

My account details are as follows:

Login: 66475371
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor: cvteyb70
    Summary:

In this contest, I will practice the support and resistance based trading. However no indicators will be used. I will draw the lines myself. The target profit and stop loss should be based on those lines. I may trade with any pairs or any instruments available on the charts. And risk will vary according to the situation.

More details will be provided with the specific orders.

Thanks to moderators, admin, mt5 and instaforex. And good luck to all.

2. 5 users say Thank You to OnlyGainer for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), Humza (30-06-2014), Kanta (28-06-2014), Mindgames (28-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice to see your thread mate.

Hope you will take a good risk like me and i think you are also a risky trader.

Hope a good thread we will see here.

Best of luck mate for you nice trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

OnlyGainer (28-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Contest sentiment is well set now. After two week only 2/3 team is in good position. So by default almost all contestant has to set aggressive approach for the contest. I know you are a good trader with good experience. You know well how to win a contest. Good luck with your S/R strategy and in the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

OnlyGainer (29-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,262 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well bro, you are the first person wrote to participate on this contest, i still remember that. So, i hoping you can lead your team to win this contest. Then i wish you good luck for that.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

OnlyGainer (29-06-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 2,051 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Best of luck mate and sorry for the let down by me and also our other partner anyway best of luck to you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

OnlyGainer (30-06-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1105 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 829 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sorry my contest is already over. See Next time...