InvestSocial

Thread: 66456477 - team 16 (A) - trading in pairs GU and EJ.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

beo will become famous soon enough beo will become famous soon enough beo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66456477 - team 16 (A) - trading in pairs GU and EJ.

login : 66456477

investor : khgjmi87

server : instaforex_contetst.com

in this contest I am looking for luck in the pair EUR / JPY and GPB / USD, because I saw this pair has a very significant movement, and to facilitate the opening and closing my trade, I use indicators BBS and LUCAS.
    if you want to see how these indicators, you can go to the link below, because I also take it from the link indicator.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-BBS-and-lucas

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 6 users say Thank You to beo for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), cheema (28-06-2014), ding dong (28-06-2014), Mindgames (28-06-2014), seadoffx (28-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1467 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome bro, it is your turn, we can not able to stand in this most risky trading contest, I hope you will be best of us. Good luck brother.
    ***** is One

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cheema For This Useful Post:

beo (28-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

beo will become famous soon enough beo will become famous soon enough beo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema     
    Welcome bro, it is your turn, we can not able to stand in this most risky trading contest, I hope you will be best of us. Good luck brother.
    hehehe ..., this is a competition, of course, there is winning and losing, I am also not necessarily be able to win this competition, because many participants are also experts in carrying out their trade, but I will keep trying for the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 2,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    well, Gbp / Usd and Euro / Jpy is very interesting, mate.
    daily movement of interest can make a nice profit, hopefully smoothly, mate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

beo (29-06-2014)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I use indicators BBS and LUCAS
    I never used this indicator and don't know how use it. I hope and think that following your trading I'll have good chance to know about it. EURJPY and GBPUSD are both extremely volatile pair to trade. Last week 4/5 contestant lost account due to EURJPY trading. I just say be careful with this. I wish you all the best in the contest.

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    I never used this indicator and don't know how use it. I hope and think that following your trading I'll have good chance to know about it. EURJPY and GBPUSD are both extremely volatile pair to trade. Last week 4/5 contestant lost account due to EURJPY trading. I just say be careful with this. I wish you all the best in the contest.
    yes, anything can happen in the trade, because the luck factor is also crucial, if we have made an analysis and a good strategy, but luck was not forthcoming, then we will also fail, and therefore in this contest I also just try as much as possible in order to succeed.

10. 2 users say Thank You to beo for this useful post.

cheema (29-06-2014), nkhan2810 (29-06-2014)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    start trading..

order 1
    EUR/JPY : sell
    SIZE : 100

order 2

GBP/USD : sell
    SIZE : 100
    reasons : because I've seen the BBS and LUCAS has appeared in TF15 on the pair EUR / JPY and GBP / USD, then I do the trade, we can see in the picture below ..
    Attached Images    

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It just happened to you as I said. I fell very sorry for that. I think you should have used SL to protect your account. Actually I think you didn't get enough time to do anything. I hope you use these experience to your real account trading to avoid big loss.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

beo (01-07-2014)

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    It just happened to you as I said. I fell very sorry for that. I think you should have used SL to protect your account. Actually I think you didn't get enough time to do anything. I hope you use these experience to your real account trading to avoid big loss.
    you say true friends ... this big mistake that I did, because I do not use stop loss in trade, and finally I lost the account, as well as my real account, this time in a huge loss situation, because I was stuck in a false signal .