InvestSocial

Thread: Final - 66394179/ zrugju05 - Trend Line + ZIGZAG

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    558 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Final - 66394179/ zrugju05 - Trend Line + ZIGZAG

|| My data for login ||

Login : 66394179
    Server : InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor : zrugju05

|| Prologue ||

Well i am sure no one would have thought that I would go into the final round

This following are brief history and the story of my journey in the world cup contest :
    Started from group 5 in the preliminary round which contains competent traders as motiurbd and deathstar , but I might get away with a lucky factor , continues in the semi -finals I was one group with Fahids , Topman and kisshore in Group A where they are great traders and their reputation no doubt about his greatness , but again I was very lucky to escape from the group of death cause and it is impossible to progress to next round, but I am very grateful to get a golden ticket to the final round and felt get away from the eye of a needle

and it is time the final round in front of my eyes where every finalist who in there come from traders who escaped with toughness in defeating his opponent in the previous round , and certainly they have incredible skill , let says Kalex , azmassi and Taxman , we know where Kalex has the highest electability than others , and even i entered the final round may be as a complement , but not why , I was just going to make every effort to have the highest scores compared to my competitors although highly unlikely , and I would impress the voters to vote for me

|| This My strategy : ||

Unchanged from the previous stage where i am using Trend line and ZigZag indicator for my strategy , but in this round i will more aggressive with add some indicator like stochastic oscillator , and also daily pivot , there more details :

1. Trend Line : Using for drawing support and resistance as manually and also for drawing support being resistance or resistance being support

2. Zigazag indicator : use for knowing about top and bottom of trend though need help of fibonacci and also for see about chart pattern

3. Stochastic Oscillator : To find the signals when market has sideways condition

4. Daily Pivot : For knowing about daily range , daily pivot , support and resistance point , and sometimes i use it for making decision

|| Money Management System ||

I will use :

1. Martingale : using when market take correction but i have sure that trend will move as my position
    2. Locking and Hedging : using when i have doubt and worry the market trend will reverse from my position
    3. Compounding : using when the market move as my prediction then i will add some position again but as proportion

That all my MM system that makes me survive in previous round , and make me be finalist in here

|| Closing ||

In here i would say thanks very much for every one who has support me until I get to the final round, special thanks for Fahids, PhAnToMtRaDeR79 and Topman . In final Round i haven't dream being champion , i am not expect get a big prize and i am never have ambition for outdo each other. Just do as my best and take care of what i am doing .

Thanks for advance

Pray for me to be a winner with clicking of thanks button

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 6 users say Thank You to Lyubov for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (27-04-2014), azmassi (27-04-2014), bidyut (28-04-2014), nasimuddin (28-04-2014), pezbuker (02-05-2014), taxman (27-04-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Best of luck lyubov. You have simple set of indicators which is nice. You've got good temperament because you did not do anything silly even when fahids was at 30k. patience is also a key to success use it once again and prove others wrong

4. 3 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

azmassi (27-04-2014), Kalex (27-04-2014), Lyubov (27-04-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,144 Times in 6,920 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    All the best bro

Hope you can continue your great performance in the Final

6. 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (27-04-2014), azmassi (27-04-2014), kiing (27-04-2014), Lyubov (28-04-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    a great war of coming. all members are so much excited for being the eye witness of this match. same like me. you have capability. so go ahead. i wish you best of luck. dont fear. we are here for support

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 2 users say Thank You to kiing for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (29-04-2014), Lyubov (28-04-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    558 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    1. 1st Order

Type : Short
    Volume : 75 Lots size
    No. Ticket : 832999638
    Pairs : GBP/USD
    MM Type : Martingale else Trailing Stop

Name: Final-A.png Views: 618 Size: 103.3 KB

Indicator: Trend line , Automatic daily pivot, and zigzag

Reason :
    There are three good set up in getting good signals for entry:

1. Trend line
    As we see at that picture , i get good signals of trend line , the trend was shown in up but i see the price will touch and back again will go down after that

2. Daily Pivot Point
    we can see about pivot point if :
    Pivot at 1.6806
    Resistance 1 at 1.6823
    Resistance 2 at 1.6827
    Resistance 3 at 1.6864
    Support 1 at 1.6782
    Support 2 at 1.6765
    Support 3 at 1.6741

From that data i can make decision if price will bounce at resistance level 2 when price has move for up then stopped at that level then my analyze the price will move down. and i have target profit at resistance level 1 , when the price at that point i will close as manually or locking my profit as usual that i was did it in previous round

3. Zigzag Indicator
    Zigzag indicator has shown in top as chart patter so its give signals for down

But if price still move up i will take martingale or averaging or add an order to recover mines floating

Best of luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyubov For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (29-04-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    558 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Up date

Enters second day of final round , I really feel the tension higher than before, especially on market movements in GBP / USD pairs , what happen with this my favorite pairs , this pairs only moves up and down within a very small range, its causing a lot of my pending orders was touched by without not understand where the trend of this pair, this is really bad once led to decrease my profits.

OK, here are some transactions that I have done:

2. 2nd Order

Type : Buy
    Volume : 75 Lots size
    No. Ticket : 833035806
    MM Type : Locking

Reason : Just Lock My available profit

3. 3rd Order

Type : Sell
    Volume : 100 Lots size
    No. Ticket : 833058558
    MM Type : Compounding

Name: Final-B.png Views: 606 Size: 87.7 KB

Indicator: Trend line and zigzag

Reason :
    Pairs has form good chart pattern to sell , its because :

1. Trend line
    Price has touch trend line in upper line then its signs that trend will down

2. Zigzag Indicator
    As usual Zigzag indicator has shown in top as chart pattern so the trend will move for down

4. 4th Order

Type : Sell
    Volume : 120 Lots size
    No. Ticket : 833049971
    MM Type : Compounding

Indicator: Trend line and zigzag

Reason : Price has break horizontal trend line , i was think that price will move more down , but in fact price just touch my pending order then price move up, it is different from my scenario

5. 5th Order

Type : Buy
    Volume : 120 Lots size
    No. Ticket : 833069761
    MM Type : Hedging

Reason : No idea , just safety

==========

Its so bad day for me to see my account in mines floating condition, its make me to get high pressure and tension also cause market move not as my plan , i will take rest for some of time,

Best of luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyubov For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (03-05-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    558 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Finally This end that tragic and very bad, I admit I made ​​a mistake and realized that my ability is so far more low compared to my opponents, you all really great, but not why at least I've tried so hard and I am very happy also proud of my accomplishments up to final round in this contest, I congratulate to azmassi that until now has the highest number of high scores, you are the best. to Kalex, I have never seen a trader as powerful as you where you are have very confident you know when to enter the market with a big risk takers and have good survived good way, if I'm one voter course I would choose you to be the winner, while the Taxman, you have to prove to everyone that you are the right person to get to the final spot, your trading aggressiveness, really inspiring to all people and your skills is much greater than me

Thank you friend, I hope we can compete again on the other occasion, and enjoy your prize as a result of your hard work up to this final stage.

14. 2 users say Thank You to Lyubov for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-05-2014), taxman (02-05-2014)