InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 2 3 4

Thread: How to trade options

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Ommc2008 will become famous soon enough Ommc2008's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Options and forex trading is almost the same time. The same system, strategy or analysis can be used to trade both. The only difference is that option is time sensitive. You have to get the bet duration right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3207 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trading option is still like trading forex, but in this case of option, you need to be more accurate with the time. Because the prices might eventually go up or down as predicted, but let it be at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,280 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxcopa     
    Trading option is still like trading forex, but in this case of option, you need to be more accurate with the time. Because the prices might eventually go up or down as predicted, but let it be at the right time.
    Yeah,kind of...!

But I don't exactly like BO,which seems to require a skill in itself...!

And the profits/loss calculation is also skewed

Well oh!

Sigh
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

4. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2704 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220     
    Dear representatives

I have registered for a demo account .I would like to know who can i trade .Do i have to download any software.I'm new to option trading .Please help .And wish to try out
    I think you are new trader that's why you don't know about the option trading, I would like to tell you that in option trading you trade through website rather than meta trader, but if you really want to trade on the basis of technical then you need to use meta trader charts and do analysis.
    If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

5. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1264 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
    Corsa Capital,
    I registered but I did not received any email or sms, should I wait a few days for this? Or maybe my regestration is rejected? By the way, why wait 30 days to deposit money?
    If it is true that after registered the broker did not send any email or sms then how the trader want to trade on their platform or why the trader will wait for deposit money. Its not a good activities of corsa capital.

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open