InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: How to trade options

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Corsa Capital is an unknown quantity at this point Corsa Capital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi     
    hello,i did not find any thing.i have few questions please reply.
    is option trade like betting on your company? or how it work please help
    Please be more careful! On our site you can see the web-terminal, where you can bet option on an increase or decrease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

ijak is on a distinguished road ijak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220     
    Dear representatives

I have registered for a demo account .I would like to know who can i trade .Do i have to download any software.I'm new to option trading .Please help .And wish to try out
    you do not have to download any software if you trade with corsa
    ive tried their services and i satisfied
    options trading is a great thing,if some one called it a betting,i do not agree
    the good thing why i love binary options : we need only just one pip to profit
    sound great

bout binary trading system,we must know if a binary options is time based trading,so our stop loss did not measured by pip,but by time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ijak For This Useful Post:

Corsa Capital (21-12-2011)

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    868 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    nope. i just signed up with a demo account and i traded just fine. looks like no software required. with options trading, these usually are necessary as they can be done on site. trading is pretty easy with all the available options listed at the side.

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    781 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    what kind of option trading we talk about here , if the binary option i think it not that hard but it more on gambling game , it just ask us to predict what is the price after certain period of time

6. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Corsa Capital is an unknown quantity at this point Corsa Capital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wavestraders     
    what kind of option trading we talk about here , if the binary option i think it not that hard but it more on gambling game , it just ask us to predict what is the price after certain period of time
    Hello! A description of the options can be found here.

7. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

kyaloalbert is an unknown quantity at this point kyaloalbert's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    How do we go about the time based binary trading?
    Am trying to bett on binary and see how it works but a little reluctant because have never seen a reality trader talk of it

8. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

kyaloalbert is an unknown quantity at this point kyaloalbert's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsa Capital     
    Hello! A description of the options can be found here.
    Is CorsaCapital registered Binary Option Broker?
    Am looking for a good broker were i can invest much

9. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2219 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,435 Times in 4,705 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You just need to choose if the asset value will be higher or lower than the exercise price at the end of a period of time defined in advance. But there are strategies and method to optimize your profit.

10. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

shekoo88 is on a distinguished road shekoo88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    298 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    What do you mean by Software
    Did you mean to the trading system such as either a strategy either Robort why.
    If you are new in Forex mouth first before learning to look for anything and profits

11. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2577 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,097 Times in 2,360 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsa Capital     
    Hello!

All answers can be found on our website, please carefully read the information.
    I think detailed information should be provided here on the forum instead of redirecting the users to the website. It will be easy for users to read and understand and some questions can also be asked and replayed by the users.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open