InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: Need X code Indicators

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

1np is an unknown quantity at this point 1np's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Need X code Indicators

I believe that X code Indicators is very good that directly give sell or buy signals as well as show if it is sideways market. I have tried to get the indicators, I found it from one side but it is not working. If anybody have this indicators then please share the link here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:
    ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2124 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    X code indicator is good indicator . Yet, I can not use this indicators for to get good signal. I heard it works very excellent directly showing sell or buy commence . A am also looking a good like to get this indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2867 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 2,133 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by high     
    X code indicator is good indicator . Yet, I can not use this indicators for to get good signal. I heard it works very excellent directly showing sell or buy commence . A am also looking a good like to get this indicators.
    hello mate, you said it's good, but why you said it can't give you good signal? i think all indicator is bad, because it's always give the lag signal, more indicators you used, more lagging you get, and that will only break your heart, break your result and trading strategy,
    so please never do anything like that mate
    .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

Reply to thread