InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: Can any of you decompile this indicator for me?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Ruhini is an unknown quantity at this point Ruhini's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Can any of you decompile this indicator for me?

Hello!!!
    I got an indicator called "Trend Indicator" on a forum some weeks ago. I can't remember on which forum I found it. Some days ago, I created a trading system. In this trading system I use this indicator to find exit points.

Now I am creating an EA based on my system. But I don't have the source code of "Trend Indicator". Can any of you decompile this indicator for me?

Here is the indicator: Trend Indicator.ex4
    Last edited by Ruhini; 15-10-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: I forgot to upload the indicator.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1811 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhini     
    Hello!!!
    I got an indicator called "Trend Indicator" on a forum some weeks ago. I can't remember on which forum I found it. Some days ago, I created a trading system. In this trading system I use this indicator to find exit points.

Now I am creating an EA based on my system. But I don't have the source code of "Trend Indicator". Can any of you decompile this indicator for me?

Here is the indicator: Attachment 42577
    i have not heared about htis before but i think this is one like auto trading, i think auto trading is not good for our traidng account and with auto trading we can not get success for long time and we can not learn with these kind of trading so i have not interest in auto trading i do all analysis of my own it give me good information to get success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Ruhini is an unknown quantity at this point Ruhini's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iftmastoi     
    i have not heared about htis before but i think this is one like auto trading, i think auto trading is not good for our traidng account and with auto trading we can not get success for long time and we can not learn with these kind of trading so i have not interest in auto trading i do all analysis of my own it give me good information to get success.
    It is not auto trading at all. "Trend Indicator" is an indicator which helps us to determine the current trend. I am using this in my system to filter fake signals. This indicator has helped me a lot. The EA which I am building is not 100% automated. It is half automated. So, if you can decompile this, just do it because I need to use this in my EA to filter fake signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

sjak is an unknown quantity at this point sjak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    no I don't have knowledge or idea about this I just working my best in forex for get a shining future so I analysis about forex trading market for get knowledge about trading so I never needed for indicator. And I also give advise all working hard and get profit in forex .

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

kcskavi is on a distinguished road kcskavi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default decomp..

Trend Indicator.mq4
    Attached Files

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

DarkMindFX is an unknown quantity at this point DarkMindFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi Ruhani
    I'm not it's possible to de-compile. But you can try to reverse engineer it - to figure out what logic behind it and make your own.
    Signature removed by moderator dzin4aans!

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open