InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: need EA who make the TP on MA

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

tunisieforex is an unknown quantity at this point tunisieforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default need EA who make the TP on MA

hi guys please i need help for the professional developpers of expert advisor, who can create me this one please:
    caracterstic:
    i need a simple expert advisor who place the take profit of eatch operation opened on the moving average specified,
    so for exemple i give him the moving average 75 and he place the take profit on this moving average, because the moving average is dinamic and not static.
    help me plz or contact me on my profile on mt5.
    thank a lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tunisieforex For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (16-07-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

shaheen333 is on a distinguished road shaheen333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    139 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default SHAHEEN

i can help you, you have to mail me all the stuff with complete specification of your strategy.....
    i am mql programmer... so dont hesitate to ask any thing any time....
    contact me at aamirshaheen7@gmail.com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1334 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    sorry sir i don't have any best ea for you and i thin ea trading is very risky so i suggest you try to learn by yourself and try to increase your experience by day by day learning and practice in demo account trading and you can download many ea in this forum.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,960 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 16
    Quote Originally Posted by tunisieforex     
    hi guys please i need help for the professional developpers of expert advisor, who can create me this one please:
    caracterstic:
    i need a simple expert advisor who place the take profit of eatch operation opened on the moving average specified,
    so for exemple i give him the moving average 75 and he place the take profit on this moving average, because the moving average is dinamic and not static.
    help me plz or contact me on my profile on mt5.
    thank a lot
    This is a good idea. Some traders use BB's band for TP, some uses fib level, some pivot point etc.
    I hope someone can come along to help you out to make this idea come true...

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2867 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 2,133 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    dear TS,,, please search in this site : codebase.mql4.com
    or you can ask in their forum about the EA that you need,,, to set TP on Moving Average,,
    because i think, the people there can help you,,
    and if you already get it, post it here too sir,,

Reply to thread