InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: (request) Previous 2 Day High-Low indicators.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

kumojunkie is on a distinguished road kumojunkie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    454 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default (request) Previous 2 Day High-Low indicators.

I need an indicator thats can draw a horizontal line drawn the high and low from 2 previous days, I would be very grateful if any friends who have, and are willing to attached the files here, in my threads. Because I really need it.

Regards

KJ.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3390 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,187 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Look the high low indicator this is very easy to find if you want to have one than you can simple goto the index of the indicators on this forum i am pretty much sure that you will find there this indicator man .

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,100 Times in 2,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kumojunkie     
    I need an indicator thats can draw a horizontal line drawn the high and low from 2 previous days, I would be very grateful if any friends who have, and are willing to attached the files here, in my threads. Because I really need it.

Regards

KJ.
    if this fits what you need is good, mate. I just try to guess the indicators that you need, but it will show previous history continuously. if it is in accordance with your thoughts, mate.

Name: AS1.jpg Views: 1775 Size: 142.6 KB

dayHL.mq4

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (24-08-2014)

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5309 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,309 Times in 5,567 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have requested the similar indicator in the past ( check out my previous thread ).

What I requested is we input the parameter to decide a range of time in the previous time like 10 previous bars then the indicator draw the line of the highest and lowest lines in that range of time.

Unfortunately no one could help me.

But now I'm sure MIS can make it for you no problem... its a piece of cake for good programmer like him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

darksaimon (25-08-2014), ding dong (25-08-2014)

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
    I have requested the similar indicator in the past ( check out my previous thread ).

What I requested is we input the parameter to decide a range of time in the previous time like 10 previous bars then the indicator draw the line of the highest and lowest lines in that range of time.

Unfortunately no one could help me.

But now I'm sure MIS can make it for you no problem... its a piece of cake for good programmer like him.
    wells. if you can display images, mate?
    This may aan little help in understanding that you have in mind. iin is the same as the grid, because if you want to display in every hour, this will make the handcuffs on your chart, mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (25-08-2014)

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2189 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    5 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,380 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    What strategy do you use my friend? I haven't heard, or read about two days previews high, or low support resistance tactic? You are looking for two days break out, or you are a range player? I know there is 5 days high and low indicator, maybe this one can help with the settings.

10. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kumojunkie     

Regards

KJ.
    sorry for this delay, mate.
    maybe this is what you want, mate ....
    whether the picture I show according to what you want, mate ....?

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
    What strategy do you use my friend? I haven't heard, or read about two days previews high, or low support resistance tactic? You are looking for two days break out, or you are a range player? I know there is 5 days high and low indicator, maybe this one can help with the settings.
    hihih, if the count to 5 days High Low, it is counting High Low weekly, mate ....
    Yup, you can use a strategy to calculate the moving average on day three. maybe this is done to see the movement of the average in the previous two days. on the third day you will see the prices above, or below the average of the two previous days. only suspect hihihihiihi,,, ....

Reply to thread