InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: Need to add sound alert to the dragon candle indicator.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

bsetyo5 is on a distinguished road bsetyo5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Need to add sound alert to the dragon candle indicator.

Hi guys,

this indicator is very good if you like price action trading. here's the picture:

Name: ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 15 03.52.jpg Views: 763 Size: 32.5 KB

(click the picture to zoom it).

can someone from this forum please add sound alert to this indicator?

it's good if this indicator can make a sound alert when a new line appear. i attached the indicator below...
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bsetyo5 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (19-03-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    can anyone help me to get a sound alert for this one?

@acushnir
    i hope you can come online and see this thread, friend. because i can't PM or write on your visitor message (the forum required me to have 100 posts to send PM or write on VM).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bsetyo5     
    can anyone help me to get a sound alert for this one?

@acushnir
    i hope you can come online and see this thread, friend. because i can't PM or write on your visitor message (the forum required me to have 100 posts to send PM or write on VM).
    Hi mate!

Could you explain me in detail when the alert should sound?
    I'll wait for your answer

Regards!!

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

wanamo is on a distinguished road wanamo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    76 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
    Hi mate!

Regards!!
    It will be very useful if you could explain how to use this indicator?

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
    Hi mate!

Regards!!
    so sorry for the very very late reply.

the sound alert should come when there is a change in color of the candle and then that candle is fully formed (at the close of that candle).

for example, the previous candle is red and the current candle is green (almost close). after the current candle close in green the alert should sound. can you do this friend?

Quote Originally Posted by wanamo     
    It will be very useful if you could explain how to use this indicator?
    you should enter when the candle close in different color. it's that simple. but you have to pick your entry and not just enter whenever a candle close in a different color than the previous candle (you will end up losing your account if you do this).

you gotta have a knowledge of wave analysis and a good skills in reading price action.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open