InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Need script to close all floating orders at a time

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

ashter is an unknown quantity at this point ashter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rain     
    i have a script to close all orders no matter on floating minus or positive, it is good but you have to try it first on demo account, so you will know for the reaction from it, Attachment 31536
    Hi thanks bro, yes this script is very useful for the newbies and pro alike, most of the pros. also trade multilotscalp and grid trading system for them a quick close is an essential thing, have a great trading day ahead, i will post more scripts in this section

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

sniper eddie is an unknown quantity at this point sniper eddie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    if you are using an mt4 platform it's impossible to close all of your trades at a time , only some advanced professional platforms have this option, in your trade terminal on your mt4 where you can see the p/l of each trade there is an X that's the fastest way to close a trade after the other, but closing them all , you may need an ECN platform, like dukascopy or fxpro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2