InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 14 of 14 9 12 13 14
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: What is your hobby?

  1. #131 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----
     
    Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    872
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 101 Times in 79 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    Wow man. I am really lacking some mental toughness and I think sports is a great way of getting back on track. I am not involved in any sports lately as there are lockdowns everywhere and restrictions make it particularly hard to compete in any form of sports. But once things go back to normal, I will spend a fixed amount of time in some sports like football.
    Indeed sports is a great way to boost ones energy and mindset. I get that when I go to the gym and exercise but as you said, lockdown has actually ruined everything. I have even stopped going out for my regular jogs and that has made me lazy. I think an active lifestyle definitely helps every one, despite their age or background. We all should devote some time to physical activity each week.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  2. #132 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----
     
    Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    562
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 83 Times in 49 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Indeed sports is a great way to boost ones energy and mindset. I get that when I go to the gym and exercise but as you said, lockdown has actually ruined everything. I have even stopped going out for my regular jogs and that has made me lazy. I think an active lifestyle definitely helps every one, despite their age or background. We all should devote some time to physical activity each week.
    I think you can just go out for walks and a run every day to keep yourself active. You don't need Gym for that. Its just that you need to keep yourself active and constantly push yourself to stay motivated to do it. I have seen people without even the money to buy shoes but were dedicated enough to go after their dream sports.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  3. #133 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----
     
    jonlyons is an unknown quantity at this point jonlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I love gardening. In my free time, I look after my plants, it fills me with a positive energy and makes me feel alive to see those colorful flowers blooming.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  4. #134 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----
     
    Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    866
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 113 Times in 96 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I think you can just go out for walks and a run every day to keep yourself active. You don't need Gym for that. Its just that you need to keep yourself active and constantly push yourself to stay motivated to do it. I have seen people without even the money to buy shoes but were dedicated enough to go after their dream sports.
    I know what you mean but its actually easier said than done. I am the kind of person who will go hard at it for the first 3 days or so and then slowly loose my motivation. It simply fades down and I find it extremely hard to continue doing that after the first 3 days. I am working hard to improve this but man its tough.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  5. #135 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----
     
    Sammy00 is an unknown quantity at this point Sammy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    2
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My hobbies got changed as I grew old. Reading is one of my hobbies. But I dont consider it as a hobby; rather it is my way of life. What I read at each stage of life is actually the hobby.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  6. #136 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----
     
    Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    978
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I know what you mean but its actually easier said than done. I am the kind of person who will go hard at it for the first 3 days or so and then slowly loose my motivation. It simply fades down and I find it extremely hard to continue doing that after the first 3 days. I am working hard to improve this but man its tough.
    I think you need to read the book titled Atomic Habits by James Clear. There are many other books on Habits which might help you understand how our brains work and how our habits are learnt/practiced so they become automatic. Not only you but everyone struggles with this long term perseverance but constant effort invested in developing good habits and sustaining them definitely helps.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  7. #137 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----
     
    collenmuller is an unknown quantity at this point collenmuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    17
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    @Greta I have been through the same situation and thats when I decided to hire a personal trainer. Looks like we are money-motivated people and we wont do something unless we are spending our money on that. So, you can try something like that and see if it makes a difference.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  8. #138 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----
     
    Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    618
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 134 Times in 100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Anything that helps me spend quality time is a Hobby in my book. There are plenty and the list keeps growing lol. Playing any sport or staying active physically also helps me spend quality time, so does reading a good book and watching informative carrier development videos and lectures. Alternatively, if I read a bad book, I don't consider it as a hobby.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  9. #139 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----
     
    Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    562
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 83 Times in 49 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Anything that helps me spend quality time is a Hobby in my book. There are plenty and the list keeps growing lol. Playing any sport or staying active physically also helps me spend quality time, so does reading a good book and watching informative carrier development videos and lectures. Alternatively, if I read a bad book, I don't consider it as a hobby.
    I am in the same boat like you however I have noticed that reading and watching informative lectures has its own benefits, in addition to just being a hobby which helps us pass time. Reading and growing my knowledge base has been great in my day to day life. I can't even imagine the ways in which I used information that I have learnt from watching lectures on Youtube. Its just that situations come up themselves and I am well prepared for these due to the time I have spend on video lectures.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  10. #140 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----
     
    Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    872
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 101 Times in 79 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I am in the same boat like you however I have noticed that reading and watching informative lectures has its own benefits, in addition to just being a hobby which helps us pass time. Reading and growing my knowledge base has been great in my day to day life. I can't even imagine the ways in which I used information that I have learnt from watching lectures on Youtube. Its just that situations come up themselves and I am well prepared for these due to the time I have spend on video lectures.
    You have made such a great point there. I have also noticed that the time I invest in gaining knowledge and improving the amount of information that I have, generally has multiple folds improvement in my productivity. My level of communication goes up as well and everything in general starts improving and going in the right direction.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


Reply to thread
Page 14 of 14 9 12 13 14

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts