InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: NEED A SCRIPT TO MAKE A PENDING ODER QUICKLY

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

nguyenhongden is on a distinguished road nguyenhongden's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Post NEED A SCRIPT TO MAKE A PENDING ODER QUICKLY

Hello all!
    I'm needing a script can make a pending oder quickly with stoploss and takeprofit can edit , and pending oder with price different market price fews pip can modify!
    Thanks for help!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2478 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You do not need to do anything like this. I do not think that there is something that would make you hurry active your trade. However, I am wising you all the luck with your searching and hope you will get that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

nguyenhongden is on a distinguished road nguyenhongden's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello friend!
    Thanks for ur sharing ! depend on ur method so you can no need to have this indicator.
    Hope u fine!

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6395 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,117 Times in 2,900 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    If you search for the same on the mql community page then you can get all that you want. Currently i did not have one in my collection but there are scripts which you can use to open even more then one position at the same time.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1