InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: Need to add sound alert to the default zigzag indicator in MT4 platform

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

bsetyo5 is on a distinguished road bsetyo5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Need to add sound alert to the default zigzag indicator in MT4 platform

Hi guys i like using zigzag indicator but i want that indicator to have sound alert when a new line is formed or when the line is extended.

I think it will be useful also for other members who also like using zigzag.

I know there is a lot of zigzag indicator that already have sound alert but what i want is the original zigzag indicator that we have in MT4 platform and just add sound alert to it.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to bsetyo5 for this useful post.

ding dong (24-08-2014), PhantomTrader79 (13-02-2013), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1060 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Zigzag indicator is very usefull indocator. But it is not possible to me to creat this indicator with alert. So it is not any matter. I think this indicator is good withought sound.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Borhan for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (13-02-2013), Unregistered (1)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

cgull00 is on a distinguished road cgull00's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bsetyo5     
    Hi guys i like using zigzag indicator but i want that indicator to have sound alert when a new line is formed or when the line is extended.

I think it will be useful also for other members who also like using zigzag.

I know there is a lot of zigzag indicator that already have sound alert but what i want is the original zigzag indicator that we have in MT4 platform and just add sound alert to it.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.
    Engine.ex4
    here is another arrow zigzag with alert ..you can change the setting and when the signal come it will give you an alert with pop up window to tell you where the trend direction

6. 2 users say Thank You to cgull00 for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (15-03-2013), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

nahid003 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid003's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    201 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    technology has given us a lot of blessing and if the mt4 platform gives sound for different movement it will be good for the traders.they can understand what have to do for them in the next.it can be possible.

Reply to thread