InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6

Thread: Did anyone here know the name of this forex indicator ?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

vaniza is an unknown quantity at this point vaniza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Did anyone here know the name of this forex indicator ?

i saw this ss form other forum and the accuracy seems above 90%

the guy wont share it not even the indi's name

so who know there is somebody here who know the name of this indi and have it , and like to share with others, tq

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

here's another one, i mean the ss of this indy

A successful person is a dreamer whom someone believed in

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Jail FX is an unknown quantity at this point Jail FX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vaniza     

so who know there is somebody here who know the name of this indi and have it , and like to share with others, tq

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I think it is moving average, but I don't know the mode and periods.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Carlen is an unknown quantity at this point Carlen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Did anyone here know the name of this forex indicator ?

Obviously your agenda for getting involved in Forex trading is to make money for YOU not the broker. Therefore it is critical that, when you become a customer of the Forex industry, you are very discriminating and selective about what products and services you choose to purchase. How can you learn to truly master this art and science amidst this confusing maze of advertisement? One way is to seek out traders who are already successful and interact with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

dreamer8 is on a distinguished road dreamer8's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    793 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Mmm, I still did not know about the name of indicator, but, the indectic indicator, I ever saw guys. I think this indicator works to the movement of the price. But, I think this indicator is not to give us the accurate signal, but, I still did not know much about indicator like that guys. I am sorry. But, I hope in this forum you will get the best answered guys.

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    6 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jail FX     
    I think it is moving average, but I don't know the mode and periods.
    tq for the response
    the indi's automatically plot the higher and the lower of the movement and the accuracy is above 90%

thats why i interested to know this indi
    the guy that own this indi dont even want to tell me the name of this indi

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

i hope so bro
    that is my intention , tq

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

mattpaip will become famous soon enough mattpaip's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    do you have the files! we can share this indicator! but obviously we don,t know how it work .look like inverse MA but i think i never seen this indicator ! but which forum you see.
    choose high risk high return either goes to margin call or profit greed
    choose averaging are the best option

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    6 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mattpaip     
    do you have the files! we can share this indicator! but obviously we don,t know how it work .look like inverse MA but i think i never seen this indicator ! but which forum you see.
    it will be easier rite if i have the indy
    the problem is the guy that have it not even want to share the name of this indy

i got this ss form the thread that this guy join and give sometime signal and so far the signal is 100% correct

thats why in interested to know the name of this indy , so i can find it myself since the guy that own it dont want to share the indy and its name, tq

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

datuoya will become famous soon enough datuoya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    749 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

This seems a good indicator, but I seek not met, one day if we meet I will share with you, but this may be an indicator judging was done by an experienced forex traders, because this prediction system using upper and middle limits as in BB however, there is no middle value ...., sorry my friend can not provide valid data next time I inform you, if there is the wrong word sincerely apologize and wish you success always
    regards

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    6 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by datuoya     
    This seems a good indicator, but I seek not met, one day if we meet I will share with you, but this may be an indicator judging was done by an experienced forex traders, because this prediction system using upper and middle limits as in BB however, there is no middle value ...., sorry my friend can not provide valid data next time I inform you, if there is the wrong word sincerely apologize and wish you success always
    regards
    do you want to sell this indy ? i wonder why this indy is so classified , although people know and have it
    but dont want to share , not even the indy's name
    hope sharing is caring implemented as it should be, thanks a lot

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

gar3oun will become famous soon enough gar3oun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello friends,
    i think and i'm not sure,this indicator is the bolinger bandes indicator but how the owner ptu the settings,i'm really sorry i can't now,but why loosing time,try to fix another indicator and get the same,it's easy but it need just concentration and time,good luck and have fun,and i will try bolinger bands and teel you about the result
    just be sure it's not the moving average indicator

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open