InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: cci cross ma for mt4

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

vlloyd is an unknown quantity at this point vlloyd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default cci cross ma for mt4

Is there an mt4 indicator to show a buy/sell arrow on the price chart when CCI crosses its moving average? Displaying the indicator lines is not necessary, only the arrow on the price chart is important.

CCI and MA inputs should be adjustable as well as the properties of the arrows (such as color, size etc.)

I have searched the internet without success.

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to vlloyd for this useful post.

ding dong (23-08-2014), PhantomTrader79 (28-12-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Did you mean like this ?

Bellow Windows its a CCi combine the Moving Avarage.

Please let me know.
    (Disclaimer)

4. 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

ding dong (23-08-2014), PhantomTrader79 (28-12-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

vlloyd is an unknown quantity at this point vlloyd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    ~ Arief

Yes, Arief, that is what I'm looking for. I have found CCI crossing over a short term MA is more useful for me than having CCI cross a level (such as 90 or -90) as it is usually done.

Do you know the source of such an indicator?

Thanks for your response.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1060 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This indicato general version have default in forex trading terminal. I think that default indicator is very god and very usefull for trader. So you can use this default indicator.

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

azam0101 is on a distinguished road azam0101's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    CCI means community Channel Index. MA ans CCI are two type of indicator.
    Many traders are use it for market trend and traders sentiment.

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

kashif ali is on a distinguished road kashif ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    723 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yes dear it is good indicator and i have it because i read in the site because i forgot the site name you just type the name this one indicator and you can add in the terminal by download from the site any. because in the terminal here is only ccl not a ccl ema cross arrow i am talking about the ccl cross ema that one is good.

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

CycleSurfer is an unknown quantity at this point CycleSurfer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vlloyd     
    Is there an mt4 indicator to show a buy/sell arrow on the price chart when CCI crosses its moving average? Displaying the indicator lines is not necessary, only the arrow on the price chart is important.

CCI and MA inputs should be adjustable as well as the properties of the arrows (such as color, size etc.)

I have searched the internet without success.

Thanks
    In case someone still looking for it, have this one that draws the cci and cci ma in separate window and draws user specified type of arrow on the chart and also alerts on the cross.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

Reply to thread