InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: How often do you change cars?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

BLACKMAIL will become famous soon enough BLACKMAIL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    140 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default How often do you change cars?

How often do you change cars?

Unfortunately, I have not yet reached the place to change cars. At the time, I personally had only two cars. The first Moskvich 408 car remained with me for many years, then I kept it for major repairs and never finished, but sold the car without engine. At that moment, I got a job and they gave me a car to work. So I decided to sell my car. After a while, I changed jobs and I always had the opportunity to drive other people's cars. Then I changed the work vector and I became a pedestrian. Nobody thought about buying a car, because I already had a great experience driving behind my back. However, a few years ago I had the opportunity to buy a car again and now I am a proud owner of a Mazda 6 car. As you can see, I have never had a chance to change a car in my life, but I hope that in the future this change will come and I will have the opportunity to buy another car, change another car. To be honest, my Mazda 6 and I are very happy with it and I am not going to change it.
    Name: image_3395117.jpg Views: 12 Size: 20.6 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BLACKMAIL For This Useful Post:

Fridge (Today)

Reply to thread