InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: How much litter can you litter on vacation?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

BLACKMAIL will become famous soon enough BLACKMAIL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    140 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default How much litter can you litter on vacation?

How much trash can you throw on vacation?

I've never thrown garbage anywhere, not just on vacation. And my children too. Probably from childhood. My father was a driver and often took me on trips near and far. We once went to work with his team in Surrey, Uzbekistan. I will always remember this journey. Night sky, full of big stars, fast flowing river. My father always told me not to leave foreign objects and garbage in nature. Insects and various animals live here, they can die. You come to the clearing and relax, and when you get out there look around to see if you leave it as it was. I will remember it all my life. And yet, if garbage is thrown around, and you're the first to do so. And others, looking at you, will stop throwing trash. Therefore, tourism should be banned for the protection of nature. This is definitely a dream. Such tourists should not be allowed in nature! It will be a lesson for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

luckyjm is an unknown quantity at this point luckyjm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I completely agree with you that tourists who have a rest in nature should take their garbage with them. It's just that I often travel and notice how many people throw away garbage without thinking about ecology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to luckyjm For This Useful Post:

Fridge (Today)

Reply to thread