InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Cryptocurrency Trading

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15358 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,227 Times in 7,009 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default Cryptocurrency Trading

Cryptocurrency Trading

Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is grasped by cryptography and connected or computerized by a large number of computers, which was launched in 2009 by an individual or group known by the pseudonym. Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency. Most cryptocurrencies are centralized using blockchain technology, but the central authority does not control the features of cryptocurrencies. The algorithm of cryptocurrencies is totally different from other online payment systems.

Name: cryptocurrencytrading.PNG Views: 515 Size: 694.9 KB

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies all over the world on the internet market, and Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, which was launched in 2009 by Satoshi Nakomoto.

All popular cryptocurrencies are listed below with their symbols.
    1. Bitcoin (BTC).
    2. Ethereum (ETH).
    3. Ripple (XRP).
    4. Tether (USDT).
    5. Binance Coin (BNB).
    6. Litecoin (LTC).
    7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
    8. Binance USD (BUSD).
    9. Solana (SOL).
    10. Cardano (ADA).
    11. Avalanche (AVAX).
    12. Polkadot (DOT).
    13. USD Coin (USDC).
    14. Dogecoin (DOGE)
    15. Terra (LUNA).
    16. Chainlink (LINK).
    17. Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC).
    18. Uniswap (UNI).
    19. Algorand (ALGO).
    20. Polygon (MATIC).
    21. Vechain (VET).
    22. Filecoin (FIL).
    23. Ethereum Classic (ETC).
    24. eCash (XEC).
    25. Bitcoin SV (BSV).
    26. Zcash (ZEC).
    There are a lot of cryptocurrencies on the online financial market, and it is impossible to make a list of all of them.

However, there are a lot of cryptocurrency traders in the forex market, and the most concerning thing is that cryptocurrency traders can execute their trades all day, seven days a week.

Name: bitcointrading.PNG Views: 131 Size: 28.2 KB

The goal of this thread is to update my cryptocurrency trading activity and explain all the trading opportunities for cryptocurrency. Besides, you guys can share your trading experiences or any trading opportunities in cryptocurrency in this thread.

Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to "Cryptocurrency Trading," and through this article, I would like to share some trading history on cryptocurrency trading and, later, I will discuss a buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin. However, I executed some orders last week and managed a handsome amount of profit through Bitcoin trading. Cryptocurrency means Bitcoin for me, although sometimes I like to trade in Etherium and Litecoin. At the beginning of the Australian session today, the price of Bitcoin had been hovering towards the bearish region and had reached the weekly lower price at the $63,500 price mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $65,700 price mark.

An Update on Bitcoin Closed Trades:

At the beginning of this month, I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, and the entry point was at the $60,918 price mark. After putting buy orders, I was waiting for a large amount of profit, and the price of Bitcoin reached its all-time high at the $69,000 price mark. Alas! After reaching an all-time high, the price of Bitcoin fell back into the bearish zone, and I eventually lost a large amount of money.

Name: bitcointrades15112021.PNG Views: 93 Size: 15.8 KB

However, I closed Bitcoin buy orders yesterday, making around $110 in profit. I could keep trading for a long time, but I'm not particularly eager to take the higher risk.

A buy-trade opportunity in Bitcoin:

After reaching an all-time high of around $70,000, the price of Bitcoin has been hovering in the bearish zone. There is a solid psychological barrier at $70,000, and if the price could break the psychological mark, then the price of Bitcoin would reach above the $75,000 price mark.

Active Trades:

Name: opentrades15112021.PNG Views: 95 Size: 17.3 KB

The Entry Point:

The price of Bitcoin formed a strong resistance level at the $68,900 price mark, which is not so far from the psychological mark of $70,000. However, in the 4-hour time frame, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in a bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour chart. But the 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin is moving towards the bullish region. So, the buy entry has started at the $63,000 price level for short-term traders.

Name: #BitcoinH4.png Views: 100 Size: 51.7 KB

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in the bullish trend in the daily time frame, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart. But the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of Bitcoin is heading towards the bearish region. For short-term traders, a price break of $60,000 marks the end of the buy-trade entry. Otherwise still, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity in Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should be trading above the $69,000 price mark soon.

Name: #BitcoinDaily.png Views: 97 Size: 43.7 KB

Open Trades Update:

I have executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, although I was not in a hurry to put buy orders on Bitcoin according to the above "buy-trade opportunity on bitcoin." I missed the entry point, but the current entry is not so bad to get some quick pips.

Name: opentrades15112021.PNG Views: 95 Size: 17.3 KB

Currently, Bitcoin buy orders are floating with $115 of profit, and I expect $150 of profit within the US session of today.

Approved

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A sell-trade opportunity on Litecoin

Hello, everyone!
    The warmest welcome to "Cryptocurrency Trading." However, in the previous update, I mentioned that I had some Bitcoin buy orders, which I eventually closed manually. Earlier, the price of Bitcoin pulled back towards the bullish region and reached its daily high price of $66,300. After reaching the weekly higher price, the price of Bitcoin pushed back towards the bearish region and reached the daily lower price at the $63,500 mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $64,000 price mark.

Closed Trades Update:
    • Yesterday, I executed some buy orders for Bitcoin, and the trades were floating with a good number of profits. But I did not close buy orders because of more profits. The buy entries were around the $61,000 price mark, and the price of Bitcoin reached its daily high at the $66,300 mark.

Name: trades1611.PNG Views: 88 Size: 19.6 KB

• However, finally, I closed buy orders with a profit of around $30. Currently, the price of Bitcoin has been making a solid trading range above the $60,000 price mark, and a break of $70,000 will set a new aim to reach above the $90,000 mark.

A sell-trade opportunity on Litecoin:

Earlier, the price of Litecoin was moving according to the momentum of Bitcoin, but nowadays, the price of Litecoin has been moving in its way. However, the price of Litecoin has been moving towards the bearish region since the beginning of the Australian session today. As of writing, the price of Litecoin is trading around the $262 price mark.

Entry and Exit Points:

The price of Litecoin is entirely in a bearish trend, and the price has formed some solid bearish divergences if we look at the daily chart. The sell-entry has started from the $274 price mark, and it will continue until the price of Litecoin changes its momentum towards the bullish region. A further break of $270 will create the exit point of the sell entry. Otherwise, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on Litecoin, and the price should be trading below the $255 price mark soon.

Open Trade Update:
    • I mentioned a sell-trade opportunity on Litecoin, and according to my analysis, I executed some sell orders on Litecoin. Currently, trades are floating with a good amount of profit, and I can close these orders within the next working days.

Name: trades16112021.PNG Views: 87 Size: 13.4 KB

• I executed sell entries from the $266 price mark and set the "take-profit" level at the $260 price mark. Now trades are floating with $31 of profit, and I hope that trades will hit the "take-profit" levels soon.

Approved

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A long-term buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin

Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to the "Cryptocurrency Trading." In my previous update, I shared some sell orders on Litecoin, and trades were floating with a good amount of profit. However, I set the "take-profit" levels to reach my target, and finally, trades hit the "take-profit" levels. However, the price of Litecoin has pushed back towards the bearish region and reached the multi-day lower price at the $217 price mark. On the other hand, the same scenario on Bitcoin pushed back towards the multi-week lower price at the $58,000 price mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $60,000 price mark.

Closed Trades Update:

Earlier, I have mentioned that I executed some sell orders on Litecoin a couple of days ago, and I set the "take-profit" levels for those sell orders. However, trades hit the "take-profits" levels finally.

Name: CLOSEDTRADELTC18112021.PNG Views: 82 Size: 15.9 KB

The details have been explained below:

• Trading Instrument: Litecoin (LTC).
    • Instrument Type: Cryptocurrency.
    • Order: Sell.
    • Number of Trades: 05.
    • Lot Size: 0.15 (InstaForex Lot).
    • Entry Point: $266.43.
    • Take profit: $260.00.
    • Stop loss: didn't set up.
    • Closed at: $260.00.
    • Profit: $94.13.
    • Trading Term: Short-term.

A long-term buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin:

The price of Bitcoin has been hovering towards the bearish region at the beginning of the week. After rejecting the initial resistance line of $61,326, the price of Bitcoin formed a solid bearish region just below the $60,000 price mark.

Active Trades:

Yesterday, I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, and currently, trades are floating with a significant amount of loss. However, I expect a good amount of profits within this week's session.

Name: A long-term buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin.PNG Views: 90 Size: 15.0 KB

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour chart, the price of Bitcoin is entirely on the bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences, which indicate a further bearish breakdown for short-term traders. Traders should start the perfect buy entry from the $58,500 price mark for long-term traders, and traders should put "stop-loss" levels at the $54,000 price mark.

Name: #BitcoinH4.png Views: 97 Size: 52.9 KB

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of Bitcoin is entirely on the bullish trend in the daily time frame, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bullish divergences in the daily chart. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin towards the bearish region. However, the momentum of the price of Bitcoin is entirely on the bullish trend if we are thinking of a long-term trading plan. Although still, the price of Bitcoin is entirely on the bearish trend in the shorter time frame. The buy entry will exit when the price of Bitcoin won't change its trading momentum towards the bearish region and reach below the $50,000 price mark. Overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should be trading above the $65,000 price mark soon.

Name: #BitcoinDaily.png Views: 94 Size: 44.3 KB

Current Trades Update:

I mentioned earlier that I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, floating trades with a considerable loss. Earlier, the momentum of the price of Bitcoin entirely changed during the last weekend; after reaching the all-time higher price, the price of Bitcoin changed its trading region towards the bearish region.

Name: A long-term buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin.PNG Views: 90 Size: 15.0 KB
    • Trading Instrument: Bitcoin (BTC).
    • Instrument Type: Cryptocurrency.
    • Order: Buy.
    • Number of Trades: 05.
    • Lot Size: 0.05 (InstaForex Lot).
    • Entry Point: $60,222.
    • Take Profit: $62,610.
    • Stop loss: $58,250.
    • Closed at: N/A.
    • Profit: N/A.
    • Trading Term: Long-term.

However, the price of Bitcoin must change its momentum towards the bullish region, and I have set "take-profit" levels and "stop-loss" levels for these buy orders from Bitcoin.

That's all from the "Cryptocurrency Trading," and I will share more trading opportunities on different cryptocurrency instruments later.

Approved

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A short-term sell-trade opportunity in Bitcoin

A short-term sell-trade opportunity in Bitcoin:

Hello, Cryptocurrency Traders!
    Greetings to everyone. Welcome to "Cryptocurrency Trading." If you are searching for any trading opportunities in cryptocurrency, then you are in the right place. I'd like to share closed trades, open orders, or any trading opportunities in cryptocurrency through this thread. Earlier, I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin and Litecoin. After placing orders, I set "take-profit" and "stop-loss" levels. Alas! All of the trades hit "stop-loss" levels, which is one of the big lessons for me in cryptocurrency trading.

Closed Trades Update:

I mentioned earlier that I executed some buy orders last Wednesday, and after executing those buy orders, both Bitcoin and Litecoin changed their trading momentum towards the bearish region.

Name: bitcointradeshitstoploss.PNG Views: 90 Size: 30.8 KB

To minimize the loss and set the profit goal, I set "take-profit" and "stop-loss" levels for Bitcoin and Litecoin buy orders. Yesterday, Litecoin buy orders hit the "stop-loss" level. The price of Bitcoin changed its momentum towards the $55,000 price region, and Bitcoin buy orders hit the "stop-loss" levels. However, I am not unhappy about this because I could have gotten more losses if I had not used the "stop-loss" levels. I have to manage these losses through cryptocurrency trading during the following weekend. I always have to believe that loss is a part of Forex trading and that everyone must consider the loss as an experience or lesson that will change the way they place their next orders.

The price of Bitcoin has been hovering towards the bearish region since the beginning of the week, and the price of Bitcoin reached its 5-week lower price at the $55,566 price mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $57,000 price mark.

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour time frame, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in a bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour chart. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of Bitcoin above the $63,000 price mark. However, the price of Bitcoin formed a bullish engulfing pattern, which indicates a further bullish breakout for long-term trading plans. A sell entry has been started from the $57,000 price mark, and a further strengthening of the US Dollar Index will push the price of Bitcoin towards the bearish region.

Name: A short-term sell-trade opportunity in Bitcoin.png Views: 94 Size: 48.9 KB

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in the bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator is on the way to forming a bearish divergence. If the price of Bitcoin can break the barrier of the $50,000 price mark, then it will be trading below the $43,000 price mark. On the other hand, the sell-entry will be exited if the price of Bitcoin changes its momentum towards the bullish region and trades above the $60,000 price mark. So, overall, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on Bitcoin for my short-term trading plan if the price of Bitcoin falls below the $53,000 price mark soon.

Name: A short-term sell-trade opportunity in Bitcoin 2.png Views: 96 Size: 44.4 KB

Open Trade Update:

Currently, I don't have any open trades, but I have set some pending orders. According to the above selling opportunity on Bitcoin, I placed a few pending orders, and I hope these sell orders will open automatically soon.

Name: Bitcoin Pending Orders 19112021.PNG Views: 87 Size: 12.5 KB

Thanks for staying with me. If you have any questions, you can ask me through the comment box.

Approved

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Safeway (19-11-2021)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A buy-trade opportunity in Bitcoin

Hello, everyone!
    The warmest welcome to "Cryptocurrency Trading." However still, I have been concentrating on Bitcoin trading. But very soon, I will take steps to trade on other cryptocurrencies, and the next plan is to make a plan on another cryptocurrency named Litecoin, which we will shortly know as LTC. However, the price of Bitcoin has been moving towards the bearish region after making its weekly high price around the $60,000 price mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $57,000 price mark.

The Evaluation of Cryptocurrency Trading:

Name: the evaluation of cryptocurrency trading 23112021.PNG Views: 71 Size: 59.9 KB

From the above picture, you can see that the capital is $500, and with this capital, I am doing only cryptocurrency trading. Meanwhile, I executed some orders on Bitcoin and Litecoin, and overall, I have managed to manage a handsome amount of profit. This is not true that there is a 100% success ratio because some orders hit the "stop-loss" levels too, along with the "take-profit." Earlier, the balance and equity were at around $1000, and I am still trying to reach my goal of around $2000 within this month.

The price of Bitcoin has been hovering towards the bearish region at the beginning of the US session today. Earlier, the price of Bitcoin reached a weekly high around the $60,000 price mark and formed an initial resistance line at the $59,947 price mark.

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour time frame, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in the bearish trend, although the price of Bitcoin has changed its trading momentum towards the bearish region. The MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour chart, which indicates a further bearish breakdown of Bitcoin. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of Bitcoin above the $62,000 price mark. A short-term buy entry should be started from the $57,000 price mark, and there will be a continuation of the long-term buy entry if the price of Bitcoin changes its trading momentum towards the bullish region and reaches above the $60,000 price mark.

Name: #BitcoinH4macd.png Views: 75 Size: 48.3 KB Name: #BitcoinH4.png Views: 73 Size: 55.1 KB

The Exit Point:

If we look at the daily time frame, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in a bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator formed a couple of bearish divergences on the daily chart. There is an initial support line at the $56,500 price mark, and a break of the initial support line of $56,500 will create the exit point of the short-term buy trade opportunity on Bitcoin. The 100-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin is below the $53,500 price mark. On the other hand, the 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin moving towards the bullish region. Overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity in Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should soon trade above the $60,000 mark.

Name: #BitcoinDailymacd.png Views: 72 Size: 44.8 KB

Open Trade Update:

Currently, I have some sell orders on Bitcoin, and the trades are floating with a big profit. Even though I mentioned a short-term buy trade opportunity on Bitcoin earlier, I will close Bitcoin sell orders soon and execute some buy orders.

Name: opentrades23112021.PNG Views: 74 Size: 18.4 KB

Approved

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Cryptocurrency Trading:

A short-term buy-trade opportunity in Bitcoin:

Hello, everyone!

Greetings to all "Cryptocurrency Traders" and the warmest welcome to "Cryptocurrency Trading." I hope that you are all fine today and having a good session with cryptocurrency. However, yesterday I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin and Litecoin. During the Asian session, I closed Bitcoin and Litecoin buy orders with a handsome amount of profits. Currently, the price of Bitcoin has been hovering towards the bullish region and reached its weekly high at the $59,400 price mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $59,000 price mark.

Closed Trades Update:

I mentioned earlier that yesterday I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin and Litecoin, and overall trades were floating with a loss yesterday. However, since the beginning of the Australian session today, the prices of Bitcoin and Litecoin have been hovering towards the bullish region.

Name: closedtrades25112021.PNG Views: 63 Size: 18.3 KB

Earlier, at the beginning of the Asian session, I closed Bitcoin and Litecoin buy orders with good profits. Now I can see a solid buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin, and you can check out the trading opportunity below in detail.

A short-term buy-trade opportunity in Bitcoin:

The price of Bitcoin has been hovering towards the bullish region at the beginning of the Thursday session today. The momentum of the price of Bitcoin is entirely in the bullish region and is about to break the weekly resistance line. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is on the way to a strong bullish divergence.

Active Trades:

Just a few moments ago, I executed some buy orders on Bitcoin, and currently, trades are floating at a loss. However, I found a short-term buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin and executed orders instantly.

Name: opentrades25112021.PNG Views: 68 Size: 26.8 KB

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour chart, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in a bullish trend, and the 100-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin is above the $61,000 price mark in the 4-hour time frame. The 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin is moving towards the bearish region, and the MACD technical indicator did not form any bullish divergences yet on the 4-hour chart. From my point of view, there is a strong buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin, and the buy-entry should be started at the $58,000 price mark, and there will be a continuation of the long-term buy-trade opportunity if the price of Bitcoin reaches above the $60,000 price mark.

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the price of Bitcoin is entirely in a bearish trend in the daily time frame, and the momentum of the price of Bitcoin has been forming a solid trading region above the $60,000 price mark. The 50-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of Bitcoin above the $60,500 price mark. On the other hand, the MACD technical indicator formed some strong bearish divergences on the daily chart. In the next trend, the MACD technical indicator will form a solid bullish divergence. So, the buy-entry will exit if the price of Bitcoin can't break the psychological mark of $60,000 and change its momentum towards the bearish region. So, in general, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity in Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should soon be trading above the $65,000 mark.

Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Hello, Cryptocurrency Traders!
    The warmest welcome to "Cryptocurrency Trading." This thread aims to raise awareness of cryptocurrency trading, and I occasionally like to provide some of the best trading opportunities on various cryptocurrencies. Meanwhile, I am getting a good number of views after updating any trading opportunities on different cryptocurrency instruments. Try to put your opinion through the comment box, and I will always be here to answer you.

However, the cryptocurrency market crashed last Saturday, and all cryptocurrencies made a strong bearish breakdown, whereas the price of Bitcoin made a loss of around $10K. After making a multi-month low price below the $42,000 price mark, the price of Bitcoin pulled back towards the bullish region. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $48,200 price mark.

Bitcoin trades that have been completed:

I mentioned earlier that the cryptocurrency market crashed last Saturday, and the price of Bitcoin made a strong breakdown towards the bearish region and reached the monthly lower price around the $41,000 price mark.

Name: closedtrades10122021.PNG Views: 38 Size: 14.4 KB

So, I found a strong sell-trade opportunity on Bitcoin and executed a buy order on Bitcoin. Within a couple of hours, I closed my Bitcoin sell order with an $81 profit, and after closing sell orders, I executed another sell order at the $47,000 mark. After putting the further sell order on Bitcoin, I had been struggling for a long time, and a day before, I closed the Bitcoin sell order with a big loss.

Special Note: I faced the issue for the first time that the broker is taking a fee called "crypto custody fee," which will force me to avoid the long-term trading plan on cryptocurrency.

The price of Bitcoin had been hovering towards the bearish region at the beginning of the week, but after reaching the multi-month lower price, the price of Bitcoin changed its trading momentum towards the bullish region and made an intraday gain at the $52,000 price mark. However, after making an intraday gain, the price of Bitcoin pushed back towards the bearish region, and currently, the price of Bitcoin is trying to make a trading range below the $45,000 price mark.

Active Trades:

Just a few moments ago, I executed some sell orders on Bitcoin, and currently, Bitcoin buy orders are floating with a good amount of profit, and I expect a good amount of profit during the next trading session.

Name: closed10122021.PNG Views: 36 Size: 19.9 KB

Entry and Exit Points:

Name: #BitcoinH4.png Views: 38 Size: 45.6 KB

On the 4-hour chart, the price of Bitcoin is fully in the bearish trend, and the MACD technical indicator has formed some strong bearish divergences on the 4-hour chart, which indicates a further bearish breakdown from Bitcoin. So, the perfect sell entry should start from the $51,000 price mark, and there will be a further sell-trade opportunity if the price of Bitcoin falls below the $47,000 price mark. On the other hand, the 100-Day and 50-Day Simple Moving Averages indicate the price of Bitcoin above the $50,000 price mark. Suppose the price of Bitcoin changes its trading momentum towards the bullish region and reaches above the $52,000 price mark. In that case, there will be a continuation of the buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin, and the sell-trade opportunity will exit there. Overall, I am looking forward to a potential selling opportunity on Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin should be trading below the $40,000 price mark soon.

Open Trade Update:

I have mentioned above that I have executed some sell orders on Bitcoin, and currently, the trades are floating with a good amount of profit. Earlier, I was waiting for a sell-trade opportunity on Bitcoin, and finally, I found the opportunity to execute sell orders.

Name: closed10122021.PNG Views: 36 Size: 19.9 KB

So, initially, I have executed sell orders, and I have set the "take-profit" levels for sell orders. Also, I am planning to set the "stop-loss" levels, but I still have not found the proper exit point. However, I will set that soon, and I hope to make a good amount of profit during the next US session.

That's all from the center. Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

13. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7

Default A short-term buy-trade opportunity in Litecoin

A short-term buy-trade opportunity in Litecoin:

Hello, cryptocurrency traders!
    The warmest welcome to "Cryptocurrency Trading." I hope you are all trading well with cryptocurrencies, although I have only been trading with Bitcoin and Litecoin since 2017. Sometimes, I like to use Ethereium when I have less margin in my trading account. After reaching the multi-week lower price of $45,000, the price of Bitcoin has pulled back towards the bullish region. After reaching above the psychological mark of $50,000, the price of Bitcoin looks more stable around the $50,000 mark. As of writing, the price of Bitcoin is trading around the $50,500 price mark.

Closed Trades Update:
    • Last Thursday, I found a strong buy-trade opportunity on Bitcoin with a short-term trading plan. Initially, I executed some buy-orders on Bitcoin. After putting buy orders on Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin changed its trading momentum towards the bearish region for a short time.

Name: closedtrades25122021.PNG Views: 17 Size: 22.4 KB

• However, the price of Bitcoin changed its trading momentum towards the bullish region at the end of the last US session, and trades hit the "take-profit" levels, whereas I was going through a short-term trading plan. So, I have managed to get around $40, and I could get some tension if I did not close my Bitcoin buy orders.

A short-term buy-trade opportunity in Litecoin:

The price of Litecoin has been hovering towards the bearish region after reaching a multi-week high price of $165.93. Overall, the price of Litecoin was rejected from the initial resistance line of $165.93 and created a strong trading region below the $159.00 price mark. As of writing, the price of Litecoin is trading around the $158.70 price mark.

Active Orders:

Name: activeorders25122021.PNG Views: 17 Size: 5.3 KB

The Entry Point:

In the 4-hour time frame, the price of Litecoin is fully in a bearish trend, and the OsMA technical indicator has formed some strong bearish divergences in the 4-hour chart. On the other hand, the MACD technical indicator is still forming a bullish trend, but further downside pressure from the price of Bitcoin could cause some strong bearish divergences. So, the buy-entry should be started from the $158 price mark, and if the price of Litecoin changes its trading momentum towards the bullish region and reaches above the psychological mark of $160, it will require the continuation of the further bullish breakout above the $170 price mark.

Name: #LitecoinH4.png Views: 15 Size: 43.7 KB

The Exit Point:

From the technical perspective, the OsMA technical indicator formed some bullish divergences in the daily chart, and the momentum of the price of Bitcoin is fully in the bullish trend. Earlier, the price of Litecoin was rejected from the major resistance line of $169, and a break of $170 should increase the continuation of the bullish trend. However, a break below $155 should create more pressure on the price of Bitcoin and the continuation of the bearish breakdown from the price of Litecoin below $155, and the buy-entry will exit there.

Name: #LitecoinDaily.png Views: 15 Size: 44.4 KB
    • Overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity at the price of Litecoin, and breaking above $160 should create a further buy-trade opportunity with a long-term trading plan. Also, a break above the psychological mark of $170 will create a long-term buy-trade opportunity on Litecoin, and the price of Litecoin should be trading above the $175 price mark.

Open Trade Update:
    • I executed some buy orders in Litecoin last Thursday, and still, I am struggling with Litecoin buy orders. After executing buy orders on Litecoin, the price of Litecoin changed its trading region towards the bearish region, and trades are floating with a small amount of loss.

Name: activeorders25122021.PNG Views: 17 Size: 5.3 KB

• However, from the above-described trading opportunity, the price of Litecoin should make a long-term bullish breakout, and I expect a good amount of profits from the above order by the end of this year or month.

That's it for today on "Cryptocurrency Trading." Thanks for staying with me.

Approved

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

ELIZABETH RUTH is an unknown quantity at this point ELIZABETH RUTH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    If you need help with getting back your money from unregulated broker or from another bitcoin wallet address, contact Bitcoin Investment Management . They helped me along with friends and family that was referred to them, reach out to; btcinvestment at cyber- wizard. com/ WhatsApp +1 870 359 8734, You can contact them for anything

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2