InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Mister Lee Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Arrow Mister Lee Trading Journal

Welcome to Mister Lee Trading Journal

Finally, I join in the trading journal section after getting experience from the respected members. I am getting a good bonus from the forum in the previous two weeks. First, I was got just $12, this makes me disappointed, but today when I see the changes in my profile the bonus I was got above $40. Now my capital is above $50, which is really a good amount for trading. I will be now active in my trading journal working. Have a look at the attached screenshot of my bonus received to my trading account?

Name: IMG_20211102_160826.jpg Views: 188 Size: 17.1 KBName: IMG_20211102_160923.jpg Views: 194 Size: 41.6 KB

Closed orders on GOLD:
    Today I was opening a demo trading account for my experience. I bought the GOLD from the 1794 level with 0.05 lot size, prices decline towards the 1785 position, after a gigantic loss I end up the floating loss running order from GOLD with $42 loss. I will try my best to recover from the loss.

Name: IMG_20211102_191042.jpg Views: 190 Size: 21.2 KB

Running order on EUR USD currency pair and GBP USD currency pair:
    I have the active floating orders on the EUR USD currency pair and GBP USD currency pair. Recently have a good profit of above $10. I am waiting for the strong bullish trend variation on the EUR USD currency pair and GBP USD currency pair. I will try my best to recover from the loss of GOLD trading. Now lets have a wait for the next session moments.

Name: IMG_20211102_193856.jpg Views: 193 Size: 36.9 KB

Coming economic events:

Important economic events are in the NZD currency.

Employment Change q/q and Unemployment rate red color events will be disastrous for the market variation because the NZD currency has a big impact on markets like USD, GBP, EURO, CHF, CAD, JPY, and AUD. Now wait for the release of economic news.

Name: IMG_20211102_192835.jpg Views: 339 Size: 73.8 KB

Thanks a lot to all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee is a glorious beacon of light Mister Lee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings everybody, hope you will be fine. I was too busy yesterday. Thats why the reason I dont take the time from my busy day to post for you. Now, after getting a break from the work, I start updating with you. Hope this would be helpful to you. Yesterdays the market was too fast to move. Index and Gold go for the great critical movement. USDX hit the upper resistance while the GOLD for Bearishness resistance. Now they are stable to move. Now I am looking that the next target for GOLD would be 1790 for the coming session. No big impact news in USDX. But the pressure of other currency, news will affect GOLD.

Closed order on CRUDE OIL:
    After facing a huge loss on CRUDE OIL today on November 04, 2021, I prefer to close the order to save more loss from selling the CRUDE OIL order. I faced an above $130 loss for selling the CRUDE OIL from 82.47 with 0.05 volume. Prices fell toward the 79.50 level. I end up with the running order at 79.81 with the highest loss. I will try to recover from the loss of other trades.

Name: IMG_20211104_130428.jpg Views: 165 Size: 60.7 KB

Running order on USDX and GOLD:
    According to the situation and pattern, I was forced to sell the GOLD and buy the USDX because of their Inverse relationship. I sell the GOLD with 0.05 volume while on USDX choosing 0.50 volume. Recently I open the order but soon I will see the positive except result.

Name: IMG_20211104_133716.jpg Views: 176 Size: 124.4 KB

Fundamentals events:

OPEC+ JMMC Meetings and GBP currency hardest impacting news will be the dangerous effect on the market. Their volatility also will be affected by other related pairs. Your caring trades will save you from the biggest losses.

Name: IMG_20211104_133757.jpg Views: 185 Size: 259.8 KB

Give your opinion in the comment box if you have a good idea for me about my trading experience. I will wait for your opinion.

Thanks a lot to all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings everybody, hope you will be fine. In the previous days, the bitcoin was above 65k, which is an outstanding movement. also according to the food health organization worldwide say that is just 2% of Elon musk wealth will save the Hunger and quality from the world and the security alone was also or and the favor of this position that if 2% of Elon musk save the Hunger from the world, then he will see to it that outstanding performance from the richest kind man even before.

Name: images (1).jpeg Views: 141 Size: 7.0 KB

Closed order on CRUDE OIL:

In my practice account, I was by the crude oil from the highest position with 0.10 volume. But suddenly crude oil prices were gone to taste the lower position below from the 81.00. can a huge extra loss be added to my account? I close the running order with a loss above $65.

Name: IMG_20211109_094914.jpg Views: 139 Size: 21.3 KB

Running order on SILVER and GOLD:

I have the running transactions on the gold and silver with the ceiling direction butter and use loss also in my favor on the selling order on SILVER and GOLD. I am choosing the cell direction transaction but yesterday Jerome Powells speech weakens the US. This pressured the gold to go for the upper position. This leads me to a huge loss.

Name: IMG_20211109_094942.jpg Views: 148 Size: 102.3 KB

Fundamentals events:

Today there are the coming important fundamental events that badly affect Forex marketing. Important coming events are like the Euro currency Euro is the currency GBP currency and Canadian Dollar currency. all of this currency has become important events as you can see in the attached screenshot from the forex factory website. the most carefully before opening the trade in the time of the release of fundamental events.

Name: IMG_20211109_095017.jpg Views: 164 Size: 253.1 KB

Give your opinion in the comment box if you have a good idea for me about my trading experience. I will wait for your opinion.

Thanks a lot to all.

Approved

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Update of November 10, 2021:

Greetings everybody, hope you will be fine. There was the weirdest scene in the US Index and Gold today. Both were moving in the same direction. Also of this high movement is the cause of the USD currency fundamental events of PPI and CPI.

Name: IMG_20211110_213737.jpg Views: 182 Size: 18.9 KB

Bitcoin hit over the 68k once again. Now according to the situation, if Elon musk sells their Tesla for the safety of Hunger from the world will save Bitcoin more highly. In opposite of this will lead the Bitcoin soon at 75k.

Closed order on GOLD and SILVER:

GOLD and SILVER hit over the record as months ago movement. This leads to me into huge loss into my practical experiencing account. Finally, I decided to focus on real capital account trading and I closed my running transactions from the demo account with the highest loss.

Name: IMG_20211110_213515.jpg Views: 126 Size: 80.3 KB

Running order on SILVER on the real trading account:

I have the running transactions on the silver with 0.10 lot volume. The volume according to the trading capital is High but I am taking the risk. Take profit I set at 24.400 for the long-term business. Opening position at 25.040 level.

Name: IMG_20211110_213506.jpg Views: 134 Size: 144.8 KB

Fundamentals events:

Today there are the coming important fundamental events that badly affect Forex marketing. Some important fundamental events release and effective on the gold, silver, and US Index. Also with the related pairs. But the dangerous effect on the way because AUD currency hard effect fundamental events will release soon. These fundamental events cant be ignored. This will be dangerous as well. Be careful.

Name: IMG_20211110_213525.jpg Views: 146 Size: 350.8 KB

Bonus updated:

Name: IMG_20211110_213623.jpg Views: 149 Size: 322.4 KB

Thanks a lot to all.

Approved

5. 14 users say Thank You to Mister Lee for this useful post.

Adam522 (11-11-2021), ASIF0099 (10-11-2021), blackberry10 (10-11-2021), cricso (10-11-2021), Floppy (12-11-2021), HassaanAli (11-11-2021), heart of stone (11-11-2021), Honey Bee (11-11-2021), JoneAnderson (11-11-2021), Oldtaker (10-11-2021), Rsb Nawaz (10-11-2021), Tacaz (10-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (10-11-2021), Unregistered (1)

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Update of November 11, 2021:

Greetings everybody, hope you will be fine.

Bonus updated:

As you know, all the members got the bonus for the new week of the year. I am also between the bonus and this time. I am getting $15. Thanks a lot overall department for giving me such a great reward of bonus for the trading.

Closed order on SILVER:

I was selling silver from the top and I make a profit of $15 from the 0.10 lot size. After that, I complete my recommended a lot of sizes. Yes, really happy news for me that I make a profit of $15.

EUR USD week lot size completion:

As you know yesterday all the member got their reward of bonus and to their trading account I was getting near to $15 and I started reading I make a profit of 15 Dollar and after that, I complete my lot size on the EUR USD week. All of my lot sizes on the EUR USD week are now completed.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-11-07-24-07-49_a2f4758f9c0a9fa4d0ad0d47e2b8dd16.jpg Views: 135 Size: 177.5 KB

Withdrawal updated:

As Ive mentioned earlier that I make a profit of a dollar 15. after that, I send it for the withdrawal request. Within 24 hours, my way of travel is completed, and it is transferred into my wallet. Thank you a lot for this great assistance.

Name: IMG_20211111_110942.jpg Views: 117 Size: 99.1 KB

Fundamentals events:

After looking at the economic data, I am seeing some important news in the GBP currency and Euro currency. there was a lower than big impact and higher than medium impact news and the affected the market with the last movement. There are also coming events, an economic event in the CHF currency. this event cant be ignored because and minor declination will cause and a huge moment for the other currency pair.

Name: IMG_20211111_182614.jpg Views: 133 Size: 274.6 KB

Demo account experience:

I was by the crude oil from the top, but the high impact news leads the crude oil toward the position of 81.50. and huge loss was a face into my account and I prefer to close from running position on the crude oil.

Name: IMG_20211111_111220.jpg Views: 118 Size: 102.5 KB

Running transactions on a real account:

After the withdrawal request was completed, I was ready to trade again on the silver. I choose a huge risk by choosing a 0.10 volume point in the sell direction from the 24.940. Now lets see what will be the next trend for SILVER.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-11-15-34-16-03_a2f4758f9c0a9fa4d0ad0d47e2b8dd16.jpg Views: 131 Size: 176.2 KB

Thanks a lot to all.

Rejected

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Update of November 12, 2021:

Fundamentals events:

The US dollar will be important today because the fundamental events will be strongly affected with the other related papers to the US currency dollar. Medium impacted economical events will be important to be careful at the time of the release of a fundamental even trading.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-12-12-01-47-92_a2f4758f9c0a9fa4d0ad0d47e2b8dd16.jpg Views: 138 Size: 371.7 KB

Demo account experience:

GOLD:

From the rest position, I am choosing the sell order on the gold because the trend is looking to me for the biggest bearish direction and thats why choosing a sell order with a 0.05 lot size. I kept open the take profit because I confirm that soon it will fall for a deep move.

Name: IMG_20211112_121226.jpg Views: 102 Size: 31.9 KB

The sellers took a pause at the level of 1860, which is the low, even though they clearly broke through it. The support level of 1850 can be noted on the hourly timeframe, but the activity of bearish traders is not noticeably demonstrated. The US dollar does not receive support in a bearish area, so we are again faced with the option of making an upward reversal for the US dollar and selling on GOLD. The recovery goals are to return to the level of 1800. We believe that it will be easy to break through the level of 1850, and after that, it is possible to go to the main resistance level of 1765.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-12-12-13-27-97_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 122 Size: 354.0 KB

USDX:

Opposite to this, after seeing the fundamental events that the US dollar being strong and this is why I am choosing the buy order on the USDX. The risk is high because I am tracing and standard volume Lot 1.00.

Name: IMG_20211112_121226.jpg Views: 102 Size: 31.9 KB

USDX price tested key 95.25 support and maintained its stability above it to start with a bullish bias today in an attempt to move away from that level, which keeps the bullish trend scenario in place on an intraday basis, expecting an initial test of 95.40 that breaks it represents the key to the rally to the next 95.35 stations. A break at 95.50 will make it easier to achieve the expected gain, while a break at 95.44 will push the price towards a fresh rise, which is aimed at testing 95.00 before any new upside attempt.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-12-12-12-55-79_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 120 Size: 327.7 KB

The running transactions on the Silver on variable count is being a little into my fever but again and the US dollar is weak for the bearish momentum and this makes a goal to touch the 1860 and this brings up and pressurized the Silver to head over the 25.200. and at this position, my account is near to being washed out. Now any magic can save me from getting a margin call.

Name: IMG_20211112_114558.jpg Views: 119 Size: 179.9 KB

Thanks a lot to all.

Approved

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Bitcoin is still going in a sideways trend that is confined between the resistance level at the price 65k and 62.5k the support at the price reach at the stability. The Bitcoin is expected with the opening of the markets for trading for this week to fall to the aforementioned support level and then rise to the same resistance level at the higher peak values at 68k.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-13-18-34-30-16_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 110 Size: 315.3 KB

Fundamentals events:

There are no higher impacted fundamental events for Monday. Just medium impact news is in the CNY and USD currency will affect the market. I am seeing that this will not be important because on Monday the market always is not stable. This will cause minor changes in the prices variations. But suddenly any attack will cause a big variation. Also, be attentive and most careful.

Name: IMG_20211113_182042.jpg Views: 101 Size: 224.4 KB

Demo account experience:

GOLD:

Name: IMG_20211113_173300.jpg Views: 90 Size: 35.5 KB

The GOLD pair continues to fluctuate at the 1865 level without being able to breach it so far, noting that the stochastic is gradually getting rid of the negative momentum, waiting for a positive stimulus that contributes to pushing the price to breach the mentioned level and then confirm heading towards levels 1875 than 1900 as targets. next positive. Therefore, the bullish trend will remain valid and effective for the upcoming period, provided it remains above 1900.

We were expecting the level of 1900 to act as support, as it was previously working as support and resistance. And notice how well these volatility levels can work. The H1 chart below shows how price rejected this level with an impulsive bullish candle structure early in the Asian session last Tuesday which is marked by the up arrow in the price chart below which is usually a good time To trade currency pairs of cross pairs such as this pair which includes Asian currencies such as the Australian dollar.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-13-18-29-18-93_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 101 Size: 349.5 KB

USDX:

Name: IMG_20211113_173300.jpg Views: 90 Size: 35.5 KB

The situation is very difficult due to the formation of a number that indicates continued growth despite the reversal of the situation for other assets and shelters As the bottoms continue to rise evenly to the upper horizontal level at 95.00, this is nothing more than a triangle, and when it is completed, strong growth should occur. But, given the situation with other assets, it is very likely that instead of breaching the level of 95.25, the beginning of the correction to the previous local minimum at 95.00, which will mean the formation of a horizontal channel 95.10 - 95.30, which in turn should play the role of the top of the wave from 94.75.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-13-18-29-05-43_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 98 Size: 333.8 KB

Yesterdays highest touching of GOLD above 1864 makes the SILVER heading it towards the bullish pattern and hit the above resistance level at 25.200. At this level, I face the margin call but when SILVER hits over 25.450 then this situation ends my capital from more wasting of time. Now I have zero capital for trading. We are all waiting for the next bonus. Hope soon it will give to our trading account, today or yesterday?

Thanks a lot to all.

Approved

9. 11 users say Thank You to Mister Lee for this useful post.

absh kaat (13-11-2021), Adam522 (13-11-2021), Dwayne Johnson (13-11-2021), Felix4x (13-11-2021), Floppy (17-11-2021), heart of stone (13-11-2021), Honey Bee (14-11-2021), JoneAnderson (14-11-2021), Rsb Nawaz (13-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (13-11-2021), Unregistered (1)

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Demo account experience:

I sell the BITCOIN from the level of 64580. I am looking at the declination momentum on BITCOIN cryptocurrency. Whats see that what happens with the BITCOIN cryptocurrency. I set open the take profit and stop loss.

Name: IMG_20211114_194514.jpg Views: 86 Size: 23.3 KB

BITCOIN :

H4:
    And in a situation where the value was able to penetrate the rate 64350, then the value will go to the downward direction targeting the degree and standard 65000 as the next destination, which embodies the degree and standard fifty of the Fibonacci rates, and will seek the cost of penetrating it, and if the value can penetrate the degree and standard 65390, it will The cost continues to falling, targeting the rate of 62500 as a primary target, which is the degree and standard of 38.2 of the Fibonacci rates.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-14-19-46-09-41_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 97 Size: 371.7 KB

In the situation of value, the one who breached the 63500 was not able to, so it is expected that the value will go to the lower destination and the price will keep declining until the rate targets 61900 as the next destination, and the value will seek to penetrate it.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-14-19-45-43-58_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 97 Size: 376.0 KB

D1:

On the other hand, the technical indicators still strongly support the chances of rising, as the stochastic and the MACD continue to form higher tops. The dollar against the yen pair succeeded in touching our first target at 62400 and settling there, and we notice that the stochastic indicator is showing negative signs now, And what supports the chances of breaking this level and opening the way to heading towards our next awaited target at 63500.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-14-20-00-18-81_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 102 Size: 481.9 KB

Thanks a lot to all.

Approved

11. 13 users say Thank You to Mister Lee for this useful post.

absh kaat (14-11-2021), cricso (15-11-2021), Floppy (17-11-2021), Forex Mate 07 (14-11-2021), global20 (14-11-2021), HassaanAli (15-11-2021), Honey Bee (15-11-2021), Interlock (15-11-2021), Jackroay (14-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (14-11-2021), Unregistered (3)

12. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Update of November 17, 2021:

Bonus updated:

Seriously, I become very joyful when I refresh my page for the work. I am seeing an amount of handsome bonus. Thanks a lot to all the MT5 FOREX FORUM department who dont let us alone. As you know the world situation is being very terrible due to dearness. But in this high dearness, they dont let us in trouble. Even they support us a lot. Thanks a lot once again from the deep of my heart.

Name: IMG_20211117_150434.jpg Views: 87 Size: 297.1 KB

Demo account experience:

CLOSED ORDER ON GOLD AND USDX:

As you know, I am from a lot of previous times and today when I open my Meta Trader fasting my order than I am saying that the order of flirting with a good amount of profit is 50 dollars. I have become very joyful because of my experience of becoming very successful on these orders. I prefer to close there any order from the GOLD AND USDX.

Name: IMG_20211117_150410.jpg Views: 80 Size: 107.7 KB

Running order on EUR USD and USD JPY CURRENCY PAIR:

EUR USD CURRENCY PAIR:

After the closing of the previous trade, I am choosing the buying order on the USD currency pair. I know that the high risk but I want to trade in the risk situation Im choosing standard volume lot size for the buying direction my open position is 1.1317. after the big decline I am seeing that the European USD currency will move toward the bullish strengthen. Thats why I am choosing to buy order.

Name: IMG_20211117_150501.jpg Views: 76 Size: 36.1 KB

USD JPY CURRENCY PAIR:

I am sitting at the fundamental events and I am accepting that the USD JPY currency will be the bearish move. Thats why I am choosing the sell order on the USD JPY currency pair. My opening position is at 114.86. Declination momentum looking to me on USD JPY CURRENCY PAIR. I am waiting to fall at least at 114.00 complete level.

Name: IMG_20211117_150501.jpg Views: 76 Size: 36.1 KB

Coming economic data:

Coming fundamental events will be very affected on the market today because a medium impact plus how can pack effect on the foxhole market to very badly. the Canadian Dollar and American dollar will be important today because they are the high-impact economic events that will release in these two currency which will affect other currencies. the crocodile will also be important today because there is a crude oil inventory of the American currency event, as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Name: IMG_20211117_150423.jpg Views: 90 Size: 316.1 KB

Thanks a lot to all.

Rejected

13. 15 users say Thank You to Mister Lee for this useful post.

Adam522 (17-11-2021), amiron56 (17-11-2021), blackberry10 (17-11-2021), cricso (17-11-2021), Dwayne Johnson (17-11-2021), Floppy (17-11-2021), global20 (17-11-2021), HassaanAli (17-11-2021), JoneAnderson (17-11-2021), PIPS TRADERS (17-11-2021), ShantiMan (17-11-2021), Skull999 (17-11-2021), Tacaz (17-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (17-11-2021), Unregistered (1)

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    187 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Update of November 17, 2021:

Demo account experience:

Close order on EUR USD currency pair:

I close my running transactions from the EUR USD currency pair buying order. My analysis was successful in previous sessions. I make a good amount of profit which is $15. The EUR USD currency pair hit over 1.1333 and, at this point, I closed my running transactions on the EUR USD currency pair.

Name: IMG_20211118_075652.jpg Views: 75 Size: 43.5 KB

Running order on USD JPY currency pair:

I dont close the USD JPY currency pair selling order because I am waiting for that USD JPY currency pair will soon hit below 114.10. But I am waiting for more declination toward the 113.800. Because the USD JPY currency pair now looking very weak after the declination toward 114.00.

Name: IMG_20211118_075642.jpg Views: 76 Size: 90.7 KB

Chart:

The price of the USD JPY currency pair traded yesterday, more sideways fluctuations, to be confined within a narrow price range as shown in the attached chart, but the steadfastness of the support centered around 114.100 constitutes a major factor to confirm the prices tendency towards providing positive corrective trades, to keep waiting for its rush during the near period towards 114.150 and 114.00. The MACD momentum indicator with normal settings is positively crossed as it shows a positive technical deviation that is being formed that supports the bulls in the pair.

Name: Screenshot_2021-11-18-07-55-48-68_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 82 Size: 341.5 KB

In the event of a breach of the USD JPY currency pair 113.750, it might target 113.800 (we recommend closing a large part of the contract at these levels) and the second target 113.500 on the other side, and in case the pair breaks 114.080, it might target 113.800.

Coming economic data:

Fundamental events will be important today. Because the US Dollar will be looking to be weakening and this will pressure on the market. You can see in the attached screenshot the medium impacted fundamental events.

Name: IMG_20211118_075126.jpg Views: 77 Size: 195.7 KB

Thanks a lot to all.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3