InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Huggy-Buggy Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Post Huggy-Buggy Trading Journal

Hello everyone.

The US dollar rallied sharply last month, reaching an experience high of 94.90 this year. Last week, sellers' forces tried to reduce the price to 93.85. This week, buyers seem to be pushing the price to push the US dollar higher.

Trading account:

Today I had opened a demo account with InstaForex with the 500 capital.

Trade setup:

• Gold:

Since the opening of the Asian Sessions market, we have seen the candlestick price rise significantly. Even price reached in the first zone of the supply terminal. I will buy a trade when another confirmation is at the price level of 1775.00.

Otherwise, if the price declines and falls to the price level of 1750.00. So, I will follow the trend. Which you all know is a downtrend. Of course, we also need to pay attention to the fundamental data because these data also play a significant role in supporting our technical analysis. So, that enhances more acknowledged.

Name: Gold.png Views: 270 Size: 21.7 KB

• EUR/USD:

Yesterday, we saw that the price did not break the resistance of 1.1570, but there was an upward momentum during the US session, which allowed the price to break the supply of 1.1550. If the price can correct this level, it may reach 1.1530 later as it seems the closest support.

However, sometimes the price immediately reverses and comes under pressure again. The EUR/USD price can expect a support level of 1.1530 and a moving average of 50. If it succeeds in reversing, then selling is a good decision.

Otherwise, I would buy around this support level, and my takeover profit would be in the range of about 1.1670 to 1.1600.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 270 Size: 24.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. 6 users say Thank You to Huggy-Buggy for this useful post.

Asinivich (15-10-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (05-01-2022), Muzammil Gujjar (04-01-2022), NoorHassaan (13-10-2021), Sharks (13-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (13-10-2021)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy is just really nice Huggy-Buggy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Today's trading saw pressure from sellers on the US dollar index as the price hit a weekly low of 94.77. Weakness continued after the Asian trade opened on Thursday, and this trend is still in a bearish state. Even if you look at the price decline and the current fluctuation, it is to a great depth that occurred the day before.

However, there is no sign of a reversal of the trend yet. Even if we use a shorter time frame, the seller's dominant position is still quite strong, and the index could go further below 93.00.

Closed trade.

Nothing.

Active trade.

Today my trade is in a pair of gold at a loss of a few dollars. But sellers seem to dominate buyers, and sales pressure is looking strong.

Name: running.png Views: 263 Size: 5.6 KB

• Gold

It can estimate that if buyers still fail to raise the price to the 1,800 resistance, the price will fall to reach the support at 1,780 or 200 SMA per day, which is the closest barrier.

Name: gold.png Views: 266 Size: 23.9 KB

My trade is at the first resistance level at 1,800, and I have set my entry profit at the support level, which I discussed above. Estimate that the movement of the gold pair will go to a bearish level this time, especially since the target limit of 200 SMA in the H4 time frame is yet not retest, so we can find the right time if there is any. And let the recession be corrected. Also, you can see the picture below, I am using the Bollinger Bands indicator, and it has gotten narrower with time. Also, the price in the upper band of Bollinger Bands is fluctuating and can expect to come down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. 4 users say Thank You to Huggy-Buggy for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-01-2022), Muzamilarshadfx (05-01-2022), Muzammil Gujjar (04-01-2022), Safeway (05-01-2022)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Today the dollar index price is hovering above the middle trendline of 95.80, and this massive breakout will add more downside pressure and add sellers for the possible modifications zone 95.30. If the bull's attacks convert the previous resistance channel 96.20, we can see the high diverted zone for 96.45 in the news time. Investors are waiting for the NFP data, and then the monthly trend will confirm the long-term direction for significant currency pairs.

Closed trades:

As you can see, I will open some short positions on the DAX pair and, when price printing the resistance above 16000, book some profit for the 16050 zones. The floating deals will not touch the take profit level but close them manually and withdraw $46. I hope the finance department will soon proceed to my account. I have a further plan to sell DAX from the upper level of 16200 and close the deal to the bottom area of 16000.

Name: closed.jpg Views: 422 Size: 64.0 KB

Withdraw Request:

Name: withdraw.png Views: 212 Size: 7.3 KB

Today News Events:

Today, we can see the "OPEC-JMMC Meetings" schedule that will minor impact the USD and "ISM Manufacturing PMI" high-impact news events will give more fluctuation in the US index market.

Name: news.png Views: 211 Size: 13.7 KB

CRUDE OIL BUY POSITIONS:

Today's crude oil daily chart analysis shows that the floating price may again select a higher zone above 76.00 and then decline sharply with a big bearish candle of 74.50. I will try to grab some pips and open buy positions for the 75.50 spot in this massive breakout. If the price action may resolve the pullback consolidation for 75.00, then buyers may achieve 20-day SMA near 76.00. On the other hand, if bears have more robust validation for 74.00, more downside falls may breach last week's correction level of 73.30. The convertible instruments may settle the pending bearish status; first will break at 74.59 and next will be 74.00 and then follow through the support 73.00.

Name: oil.png Views: 210 Size: 18.6 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 206 Size: 16.8 KB

Approved

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to the trading journal update. The strengthening of the dollar index may give massive moves on the essential pairs in downward zones. As we can see, the last resistance breaks near 96.30 after the ISMI services data and drops again below the 96.15 regions. The price of EURUSD will retest the support area while the next pullback will be valid for 1.1250; if the price pass-through this physical level, then open the door for the following support breaking trendline at 1.1200.

Closed trades:

As you can see in the attached chart, I will open buy position on the crude oil, and the moving price will give resistance direction positive response and hit 77.60 area. Unfortunately, I didn't set the take profit level, and trades will be floating with good profit. Today, I will close all deals with a massive profit of $28.40 and now waiting for the decline in the price below 75.00 to buy again and then set the exit target near 79.00.

Name: closed.png Views: 201 Size: 18.5 KB

Today News Events:

Today, we can see the "ADP Non-Farm Employment Change" scheduled for the USD currency, and this major news event will give more fluctuation in the US index and USD-based currency pairs.

Name: news.png Views: 189 Size: 9.9 KB

USDJPY SELL POSITIONS:

The price of USDJPY hovers at 116.10. If we can analyze the daily and weekly chart, the moving price may test the double top, and also powerful instruments will give overbought sign at the current hurdle of 116.00. I expect the price will not rise further and makes a correction at the short-term support level 115.50 and then consolidate below the bottom trendline at 114.90. So I decided to open sell trades, have the first target near 115.60 and then follow through 115.20. The US dollars index may put more upside pressure, and a break of 116.54 will open the door for further gains above 116.90.

Name: jpy.png Views: 188 Size: 20.0 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 187 Size: 16.4 KB

Approved

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to the trading journal update. As we can see, the massive moves of dollars index test the physical resistance level of 96.20, major news events will indicate that the next breakout will expect at 96.50. If the price action covers this correction level, it rises significantly at 96.80. Still, we are waiting for the NFP impact and new moving market trend. The price of USDJPY declined sharply and hovered around 115.80, which will add more downside pressure and try to recover the 50% retracement bearish level at 115.00.

Withdraw Received:

Name: withdraw.png Views: 163 Size: 22.5 KB

Closed trades:

As you know, I open a few sell trades on the USDJPY pair, and the price gives a massive drop to the bottom level of 115.53, but unfortunately, I will not select the take profit for these positions. Now, from the current moving price, manage all trades manually with a massive profit of $30, and wait for the further breakout confirmation to execute an additional position in the range of 115.00-116.50.

Name: closed.png Views: 160 Size: 16.6 KB

Today News Events:

Today, we can see the "ISM Services PMI" schedule for the USD currency, and this major news event will give more fluctuation in the US index and USD-based currency pairs.

Name: newz.png Views: 162 Size: 15.4 KB

GOLD SELL POSITIONS:

The price of gold testing the strong resistance above 1830 and the give pullback reversible bearish consolidation may reach the 1809 region. In this scenario, the seller's pressure will open the door for further losses on the divergence of MACD at 1800. I decided to open sell trades based on the daily bearish candle and wait for short-term support level 1798. If the price covers this level in the earlier session, then further decline may be possible for 1790 and then follow through 1775 bottom level the previous month.

Name: gold.png Views: 160 Size: 20.0 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 162 Size: 16.6 KB

Approved

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to the trading journal update. Today's essential news events release will affect the dollar index price and give further up direction positive task zone at 96.50. If data comes positive and breaches this level, a pullback is expected to crossover the sloping bottom trendline near 95.70. In this case, the significant pairs will target both directions, and gold or oil prices may drop in the drawdown of news data. The expected data results will show sideways moves, and the range selected target clear the scenario for 95.80-96.50.

Closed trades:

As you can see in the mentioned chart, I open multiple sell trades on the precious metal, and the moving price will decline sharply to the bottom level of 1790; when price pass-through this level then closed positions manually with a massive profit of $80. The price action will already test the overbought zone in the bullish range of 1832 and then continue to decline from this higher diverting zone. Buyers are kept waiting for the unemployment impact, and the break of 1810 will again open the door for further gains above 1830. If bears may target the previous support 1770 then drops continually in the next week at 1750 bearish region.

Name: closed.png Views: 154 Size: 21.7 KB

Today News Events:

Today, we can see the "Unemployment Rate" schedule for the USD and CAD currency, and these major news events will give more fluctuation in the US index and USD-based currency pairs.

Name: news.png Views: 148 Size: 15.9 KB

GBPUSD SELL POSITIONS:

If we can analyze the daily chart, the price covers the 1.3440 support level and then quickly moves towards the 1.3559 reversal area. Today, we can expect positive dollar index data and expect a breakout above 96.50, which will put more downside pressure with a 50% retracement below 1.3480. I decided to sell this pair because of the dollar index strength, and if the price settles below 1.3500, a further decline is expected in the 1.3470 regions. In case of negative results, and if the price breaks, the resistance swing near 1.3630, we need to follow the moving SMA lines and the significant indicators of the critical ascending area at 1.3690. In addition, the current market situation will indicate a pullback, and a break of the first support with a daily pivot point below 1.3500 will also add bears and test the support range between 1.3490-1.3450.

Name: gu.png Views: 148 Size: 21.1 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 149 Size: 14.7 KB

Approved

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to the trading journal update. The week is over, and we can see that this week's high-impact news events will gradually affect the currencies and index prices. First, the NFP data will decline the dollar index price and break even the previous support of 95.70, giving bearish direction information on the major indicators, and in the first session of next week, the expected breakout range will clear the target at 95.20. Moreover, if the buyer's pressure will give a reversal resistance range above 96.00, then open the door for the upcoming 96.50 physiological mark.

Closed trades:

As you know, I will open sell trades on the GBPUSD pair, and with the negative unemployment results, the moving price rises significantly to the previous swing high at 1.3596. When the price confirms the bullish scenario and breaks the 1.3580 level, then a 50% retracement will add buyers a valid zone for 1.3630. In this case, the continue upside pressure, I will manage all trades with loss because continue resistance breaking trendline will lose bears and further gains possible to cover the range for 1.3600-1.3750 in the next week trading.

Name: closed.png Views: 137 Size: 10.3 KB

DAX POSITIONS:

The fluctuating price covers the new low 15850 and then recover the bulls are at 15960, In this closing point, I will open buy position and wait for next week's market-opening gap. In the earlier session, if the price breaks the resistance 16000, open further buy trades and have a closing target above 16100. This week already got a good amount of profit with the buying and selling range of DAX. The closing price indicates further rises at the movement, and crossing over the SMA line on the hourly chart will add more upside pressure for the long-term trend at 16250. In a case of bearish reversible moves and price, divergence may breach 15800 then decline with the massive crossing detection of 38.8% retracement to the bottom level of 15550. On the other hand, I will try to grab some pips from the crude oil trade and take high risk from the 78.76 level, but the price does not drop and close above 78.94. If the price drops below 78.50, close this position and avoid further losses.

Name: dax.png Views: 132 Size: 15.5 KB

BONUS UPDATE:

Name: bonus.png Views: 131 Size: 5.5 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 130 Size: 4.6 KB

Approved

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to the trading journal update. The market is now open, and we have to implement our new weekly plan and find a good opportunity to trade major currency pairs and assets and then get pips from the market. The dollar index declined over the past two days and presented a sideways descending range between 96.00-95.70. After the release of the unemployment data, the price rises first and then closes below the level of 96.80, and this price stance will give way to the downside and cover 95.49 in the upcoming opening session of the American market. On the other hand, the price of crude oil is declining on the daily chart, which will indicate a further decline in the major indicators and a crossing of the simple moving average which we need to keep our trade at least 77.50 and then pull back check out the 80.90 swings high.

Closed trades:

Last week, I opened sell trades on the GBPUSD pair and expected the NFP to impact the dollar index price positively, and the pair prices fell to the expected range of 1.3500, but it will reject the support and continue rises to cover the higher zone 1.3600. Today I will close all the running positions with a $63 loss because the long-term trend will remain bullish, and upside bias may test the top level 1.3750 in the next few days. In the earlier session, if the dollars index is weaker, the next physical target may breach 1.3660 and then pass through the monthly peak of 1.3720. If bear's behavior may pass the simple moving averages on the daily chart, then first support seen near 1.3530 and then moving below the 1.3480.

Name: closed.png Views: 114 Size: 11.7 KB

Today News Events:

Today, we can see the "Unemployment Rate" schedule for the USD currency, and this major news event will give more fluctuation in the US index and major currency pairs.

Name: news.png Views: 108 Size: 6.6 KB

EURUSD SELL POSITIONS:

The price of EURUSD rejected the 1.1400 level from the last couple of weeks and gave a massive range between 1.1300-1.1370, which was the clear sign for sellers that price will test the support and breaches the 1.1280 then decline sharply below the daily simple moving averages trendline 1.1230. In this bearish scenario, I will open sell trades and try to hold for 1.1320 when price crossover this support level, then wait for the next breakout near 1.1300. if the dollars index fluctuates above 96.00, then the next drop near 1.1260, the release of major economic events may give sideways movement. In this case, I will manage trades at 1.1400 because this bullish reversal break-even point will open the door for buyers and then continue to cover the up direction range for 1.1450-1.1530.

Name: eu.png Views: 108 Size: 16.0 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 106 Size: 14.4 KB

Approved

11. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to the trading journal update. As we can see, the dollar index price gives a normal range and still does not break any new breaking point to indicate the next trading. The price fluctuates near the resistance channel 95.95, which will provide a bullish direction task for this week, and if the price passes through the 96.20 in the next session, we can see the next top near 96.50. In addition, the price of major pairs will give sideways range and breaches the support and then give reversal moves to hit the previous resistance levels. The price of EURUSD tries to hit support 1.1285, then we can expect the further drop to recover the 1.1250, but it will reject that bearish correction level and rebound to the resistance peak of 1.1340. If today's weekly candle reverses and hits the 1.1380, then open the door for the next high at 1.1430.

Closed trades:

As you know, I open some short-term sell trades on the EURUSD pair, and the price will only hit the 1.1285 level, and then pullback divergence on the major indicators will turn all positions into a loss. In this case, the moving price will take control of the buyers, and further upside movement may add more losses. After that, I will close all positions with a massive profit of $20 because further rise may cause danger for my account. Moreover, if the price touches the new resistance above 1.1450, then strongly selling from this oversold zone and plan to hold a position near 1.1320-1.1250.

Name: closed.png Views: 97 Size: 18.0 KB

Today News Events:

Today, we can see the "Fed Chair Powell Testifies" schedule for the USD currency, and this major news event will give more fluctuation in the US index and major currency pairs.

Name: news.png Views: 87 Size: 7.8 KB

CRUDE OIL SELL POSITIONS:

The price of WTI is dropping from the upper region at 80.50, and a sudden drop in the dollar index market may increase the pressure of sellers and the break between the next possible downside target at 75.00. In the first opening session, if the moving price targets the new support 77.59, then make a sharp cut to 76.90 with a 50% retracement. On the go, I will decide to open short positions because the price is already covering the overbought area and then covers the broad support range of around 77.70. If the bears charge 77.00 breakeven daily pivot point, it drops further to 76.20 for effect with a simple moving average cross. On the other hand, the bullish momentum may break the previous high of 81.00, then sales cannot be more, and the expected range will be between 82.50-85.00 if the reverse pressure continues for this week trading.

Name: oil.png Views: 89 Size: 17.2 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 88 Size: 10.7 KB

Approved

12. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to the trading journal update. This week, the dollar index fell sharply and broke the new support correction level at 95.50. When the moving average crosses this trend line, the next physical figure in the next trading session can reach 95.20. If the strength of the buyers covers the simple moving average on the daily chart, the next possible breakout level will be the 95.90-96.30 range. In addition, if we can analyze the chart of crude oil, it will strongly break the trend of the high resistance and cover buyers in the 81.50 area, where the price will remain at 85.50 on the previous resistance channel. On the other hand, the gold chart also shows bullish momentum, and a break of the 1820 physical resistance level will open the door for buyers to cover the next upside range 1825-1835 for this week's trading.

Closed trades:

As you can see in the mentioned chart, I have sell positions running on the crude oil, and the price will give a massive bullish divergence above 81.50. In this scenario, sellers will be no longer and then close all these trades with loss. In the earlier session, if the price continues to test the physiological level of 82.00, this swing high will add more buying pressure and correct 83.50. We can sell strongly after this breaking channel and pullback divergence with the moving averages crossing near 79.50. Currently, the bull's pressure will test the higher level; it will start rising from the lower support 66.00, and then without any reversal, it will reach the 81.00 level. Still, no bearish pattern appears on the weekly and daily chart; we need to wait for the indicators signal and take risks in the oil market.

Name: closed.png Views: 183 Size: 18.6 KB

Today News Events:

Today, we can see the "Core CPI m/m" schedule for the USD currency, and this major news event will give more fluctuation in the US index and major currency pairs.

Name: news.png Views: 63 Size: 9.4 KB

GBPUSD BUY POSITIONS:

The price of GBPUSD covering resistance top of this month at 1.3650 and breaches of this level will strongly indicate the next channel 1.3700. If the dollar index declines further and reaches the new support below 95.20, then the pair price will dominate and hit the possible range of 1.3745. At the movement, I will open some buy position with the long-term trend direction of the market and when break the 1.3700 consolidation level then manage trades with 50 pips profit. If the CPI data positively impact dollar index prices, then decline may be possible for 1.3600 and then pass through 1.3585. The bullish scenario may continue covering the entire pivot points, and a clear break above 1.3690 will open the door for additional gains with an expected range of 1.3730-1.3800.

Name: gu.png Views: 65 Size: 20.2 KB

RUNNING TRADES:

Name: trades.png Views: 64 Size: 14.5 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2