InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: GBP/CAD

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1 has much to be proud of Sophia1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    263 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 102 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP/CAD H4 TECHNICAL OUTLOOK ANALYSIS:
    Both from a technical and from a fundamental point of view, the priority remains the upward direction of movement. Yes, the correction has dragged on and long-term sideways trading may bring some doubt in the ranks of traders about the relevance of an upward trend, especially since sellers are now becoming more active. Having consolidated below the level of 1.7210 and the line H4, they continue to move towards the support level 1.7088, but this is not a reason to consider short positions.

Name: IMG_20220111_214212.jpg Views: 13 Size: 366.9 KB

GBP/CAD Daily TIME CHART ANALYSIS:

The GBP/CAD pair left and consolidated in the selling zone on both the hourly and four-hour scales, and at the same time, it is still the highest point of the Envelopes envelope on the daily scale. Thus, a classic situation arises, selling a pair with a target at the lower line of the daily envelope. The south of the pair is limited by the level of 1.7210, and you need to close the daily candle above this level in order to break the south. In the meantime, we are trading below the level of 1.7210, and the current quote for the pair is 1.7151. Thus, I expect the pair to continue falling from the current 1.7151 to the level of 1.6819, and usually it takes the pair three, four days, so on Friday we will have to hang at the level of 1.6819 forming a reversal to the north. I do not trade for a long time and therefore I use the daily chart only for the general direction.

Name: IMG_20220111_214803.jpg Views: 14 Size: 459.7 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophia1 For This Useful Post:

Lengend qais (14-01-2022)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru has a reputation beyond repute Foex guru's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    260 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,003 Times in 823 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP/CAD H1 OUTLOOK TIME FRAME.

GBP/CAD since the current price of 1.7137 is between the upper limit of 1.7166 of the Envelopes indicator and the lower limit of 1.7132, we can look at the end of the movement near the borders. The envelope limits are, first of all, areas of resistance and support, so you can look closely at opening positions in a counter movement. The exit of the instrument quote beyond the indicator is considered as an increase in volatility with the option of a reverse movement inside the envelope. In fact, this is nothing more than determining the moment of overbought and oversold. I also look at Parabolic SAR as a confirmation signal. position into three parts and will close them one by one. We will close the first half after the passage The second half of the remainder of the position after another All that remains in the market we will close after the last points. And for today it will be possible to rest.

Name: IMG_20220114_214701.jpg Views: 12 Size: 347.4 KB

And now the situation is on the M15. Analysis of flights on the m15 timeframe shows that the current price of the instrument 1.7137 is within the Envelopes indicator channel with the support level 1.7126 and the resistance level 1.7161. Approaching the envelope border allows you to work on opening a position. But do not forget that if the price of an instrument is within the Envelopes indicator, it means that the price is in balance. And in this case, it is advisable to work no earlier than from the boundaries of the range.

Name: IMG_20220114_214935.jpg Views: 10 Size: 312.1 KB

Approved

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Foex guru For This Useful Post:

Sophia1 (15-01-2022)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Lengend qais is on a distinguished road Lengend qais's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Technical Analysis For GBP/CAD.

A pleasant day to all traders. I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your last day of this trading week. Today I will share my analysis on the GBP/CAD pair. Today the GBP/CAD breached the H1 resistance level, which is 1.7170.

H-1 Time Frame Chart:

The 1-Hour time frame shows an increasing trend of the channel, within which the current price is closing the lower channel limit. The upward trend has not yet formed. We must be alert about opening long levels when GBP/CAD is nearly downward. The GBP/CAD pair will be stressed when the price falls due to the critical help of 1.7170. Until the price breaks the support level, we must remain calm, but it will be difficult for the bears to drop below it since they have the 60 SMA line as strong support. At the bottom of the upward trend channel, particularly around support 1.7075, which often failed to break, the upward trend channel should be split.

Name: H1.png Views: 6 Size: 46.1 KB

4-Hour Time Frame Chart:

In a 4-hour time frame, GBP/CAD prices are between the 60 SMA line and the 60 SMA line, where the 50 SMA line serves as practical support, and GBP/CAD still flies with channel support. We will analyze these SMA's lines and channel support sites. When prices drop below this SMA line, a trade from 1.7320 to 1.7322 offers a good trading opportunity since the resistance spot is 1.7320. The sell trade will be even more profitable when the price reaches that level. In addition, the stochastic indicator oscillates around 40 levels, indicating that the price may reach a high level before rolling over to a low level.

Name: H4.png Views: 6 Size: 45.6 KB

Qais journal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

6. 3 users say Thank You to Lengend qais for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2