InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 2 5 6 7

Thread: Skull&Bones666 Trading Journals

1. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 252 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A very warm welcome to all my visitors and MT5 members.

Hello, dear members of the Mt5 forum. I hope you will be fine. Today is a fine day on Wednesday, and we have another opportunity of earning from the forex market. In this trading journal, we will discuss the DXY movement and today's fundamental data of the forex market, which are waiting to release in the current US trading session.

General Discussion about USD INDEX influence, price Action, and its impact

Taking a look at the DXY price action, the USD index is trading above the 96.03 markets in an inconclusive trend so far, having a positive momentum, while the current momentum has been navigating the following range of resistance which is located at 96.55 territories. Due to the recent jerk in the US yields, the price has visited a short-term reversal from the 2021 hike. It is pretty noticeable that after the reappointment of Chief Powell, the US cash market once again began to extra transactions after the appointment of Powell as a Spoke person of Fed. It is quite noticeable that after the reappointment of Chief Powell, the US cash market once again began to extra transactions after the appointment of Powell as a Spoke person of Fed. On the other hand, due to the higher yields, the index continuously deriving strengthened after the anticipated take-off by the Federal reserve statement regarding the elevated inflation.

Technical outlook of USDX

From the technical perspective, the price of the DXY rally has been advancing with the gaining momentum power of 0.03% with the aim of 96.50. The breakdown of the 96.50 barrier, which is the Nov 23rd high, would lead the rally of the potential positive bias towards the resistance obstacle level of 97.00, which would open a door for the 97.30 expectedly. On the flip side, the downside barrier at 95.85 would be the initial support zone in failure of buyers and activation of bearish bias. The breakout of 95.85 would extend the bearish trend towards the low of 95.25, followed by 94.85 would be the ultimate target of the sellers.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-24 - 06-51-21.png Views: 455 Size: 141.7 KB

First, take a look over the upcoming week's major news events.

Fundamentally, today we have recorded some high-impact news on the economic calendar in the attached chart below. Some are released in the Asian session, and some are waiting to release in the US session, Such as Crude oil inventory, Core PCE Price Index m/m, and Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment. These are the most impost major data awaiting release for the further price action of the released pairs, especially the DXY, which could be massively impacted by the released data.

• USD-->Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment
    • USD-->Core PCE Price Index m/m
    • USD-->Crude Oil Inventories
    • USD-->FOMC Meeting Minutes

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-24 - 06-53-27.png Views: 124 Size: 72.6 KB

Overlook of my close trade

I recently have closed my gold trade in sell with the marginal profit of around 1.78$, because of released data from the US. After that, I will decide to enter again in gold to take a good profit by the potential reversal. If the price pulls back then the first aim is to surpass the critical resistance barrier of 1892-95. Where I will decide to enter with the take profit of 1810-12.

Oil outlook

Today we have oil inventory and I hope the impact of the Biden investigation about the oil higher price and the US and China manipulating strategy will forcibly decrease the value of the Oil. In that case, we can see some downtrend reversal again towards the 75 to 74 support mark.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-24 - 07-21-48.png Views: 128 Size: 97.3 KB
    🙏If you have an idea that helps me provide a better analysis, I will be happy to write in the comments🙏
    ❤️Please, support this idea with a like and comment!❤️

Approved

2. #62 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999 has a brilliant future Skull999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello, dear members of the MT5 forum. I hope you will be fine and working hard on the MT5 platform. I hope today or tomorrow we will get a bonus update in our forum account. While the second reason for the bonus delay could be is that the forum administration may decide to update the bonus on the news domain at Investsocial.com. We have to wait until any administration update. I know you all are waiting for bonus updates as, like me, some have lost their entire balance, and some are stuck in their wrong trade placement. In both aspects, bonus updates are quite valuable for all of us. I hope we will get the bonus as soon as possible. So, by all facts today's news perspective, we will discover the ultimate expect of market trend and the price action what would be today's market trend under after the primary fundamental data released.

The US index has been heading towards the 97.00 mark with the positive momentum from the consecutive three days, which could be the strong hike of the week. The US Q4 economy has been shaping up, progressing continues day by day. That's why the Federal Reserve higher-ups have decided to speed up the tapering. The Fed decision would help to boost up the DXY and the US economy for December. The Nov strong payrolls numbers symbolize that the US economy has seemed to try to find out the momentum and establish a strong foundation for growing the US economy. All the facts hint to put the preserve on the DXY currency and assist the strong CPI numbers. This prospect of FED's decision to pace up the tapering would provide another ongoing booster yield driven into upwards direction for mid-December.

The DXY has been grooming a news cycle to take up the level of 97.00 before the weekend. The intense move higher could be motivated by the inflation numbers, strengthening the higher for, the longer narrative around the 97.00 mark. However, Biden's infrastructure bill will be a good booster for the US economy, which will positively impact the DXY movement fundamentally. But technically perspective the DXY price movement has been gaining the strengthen with the pace of 0.10% and trying to drift the momentum towards the 96.95, which is the high of Nov 24, The breakout of 96.95 would expectedly open another horizon of potential growth wave towards the 97.75 which will be followed by 98.10, the expected target of the buyers. On the other hand, the downside barrier obstacle would emerge as initial support in case of price downfall, located at 95.51, followed by a 94.85 weekly low.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-25 - 03-07-23.png Views: 98 Size: 124.5 KB

Fundamentally today, on the economic calendar attached below, you can see that we have some high-impact news recorded, which are waiting to release regarding the GBP and EUR currency pairs. But today, we have a USD Bank holiday, that's why we can see some sluggish momentum in the market due to the US bank holiday.

• EUR-->ECB President Lagarde Speaks
    • GBP-->BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
    • USD-->Bank Holiday

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-25 - 01-34-29.png Views: 93 Size: 26.9 KB

Today, I recently have close my gold trade with a marginal profit of 2$. I have a very low amount of equity; that's why I am taking a marginal profit according to the money management rules, as you can see in the attached picture below, my close trade. Although I am waiting to get a bonus this week expectedly then will try to recover all my losses.
    Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-25 - 03-22-54.png Views: 91 Size: 4.0 KB

Overlook of my running trade

I recently did not enter in any pair, that's why I could not able to update my running trade right now. The reason for this is because of the US bank holiday due to no movement I did not decide to enter in any pair right now.
    🙏If you have an idea that helps me provide a better analysis, I will be happy to write in the comments🙏

Approved

3. 18 users say Thank You to Skull999 for this useful post.

Adam522 (25-11-2021), Anatoli Damien (25-11-2021), Baddri007 (25-11-2021), BlackDollar (25-11-2021), cricso (25-11-2021), Dwayne Johnson (25-11-2021), Felix4x (25-11-2021), Forex Mate 07 (25-11-2021), global20 (25-11-2021), grasper (25-11-2021), HassaanAli (26-11-2021), heart of stone (26-11-2021), Helsinki (25-11-2021), Honey Bee (26-11-2021), Leofric (25-11-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-11-2021), Sharks (26-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (25-11-2021)

4. #63 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello dear members of Investsocial, how are you? I hope you will be glad to see the new web layout of the MT5 forum to Investsocial. The Authority of the precious platform has chosen such an elegant theme, which is quite beautiful. With the new website and the domain, the administrator will also create other options to take a bonus. So by all facts, let's discuss today's market trend and the DXY price action under today's fundamental and technical aspects.

The US index has been heading towards the 97.00 mark with the positive momentum from the consecutive three days, which could be the strong hike of the week. The US Q4 economy has been shaping up, progressing continues day by day. That's why the Federal Reserve higher-ups have decided to speed up the tapering. The Fed decision would help to boost up the DXY and the US economy for December. The Nov strong payrolls numbers symbolize that the US economy has seemed to try to find out the momentum and establish a strong foundation for growing the US economy. All the facts hint to put the preserve on the DXY currency and assist the strong CPI numbers. This prospect of FED's decision to pace up the tapering would provide another ongoing booster yield driven into upwards direction for mid-December.

In the early week, the index's price has clinched new highs around the level of 97.00. Right now, the index has been retracing with the pace of 0.12% from 96.70 to 96.20 in today's trading session. From the technical perspective, the breakdown of the previous weekly high around the level of 97.00 would open a door for an additional high, which is the high of June 30, 2020, at the level of 97.85, followed by 98.30 and 98.75 could be the expected intraday target. On the flip side, due to the failure of potential growth, the downside barrier will emerge as the initial support barrier at 95.85 and then extend to 95.35-25, which finally followed by 94.75 will be the sellers' target.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-26 - 04-01-50.png Views: 84 Size: 81.1 KB

Fundamentally, in the US trading session on the calendar on Friday, we did have USD currency pair-related high impact news waiting to release (Treasury Currency Report), which will attract attention. However, we have no other high-impact news data except the DXY.

• USD-->Treasury Currency Report

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-26 - 02-23-52.png Views: 77 Size: 23.0 KB

Today, I could not able to share with you my recent close trade because of low equity. I hope soon after the bonus came I will be able to share with you my close trade.

No running trades right now i have in my trading account.

Gold outlook.

The price of gold has been drifting around the resistance level of 1807 after being rejected from the resistance level of 1812. The higher inflation along with Covid fourth wave helps to boost the gold price again. Gold is still in the positive zone under the bullish sentiment. The breakdown and consolidation above 1812 would motivate the buyers to test the addition resistance level of 1822 which followed by 1832 could be possible, however, If the buyers steamed the potential growth into the upside direction.
    On the flip side, the rejection of the failure may once again decrease the price towards the support level of 1800, foot holding below 1800 may extend the bearish leg to 1785 followed by 1760-50 could be possible by the influential bearish sentiment by the sellers.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-26 - 05-01-25.png Views: 83 Size: 112.1 KB

Approved

5. #64 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello, dear member of the Investsocial. How? are you guys? I hope you will be fine and enjoying the weekend with your family. During the close market, you would prepare yourself for the upcoming trading week regarding the technical aspect and fundamentally because both are essential for further market assessment in forex business. Due to the last week of the month, the market can show high volatility in the upcoming week because most forex pairs and commodities have collapsed during the previous couple of weeks. The upcoming week could perform as a correctional phase-in for further price action. The US index could behave efficiently, which can put stress against the competitor's currency pairs by intense movement. In this trading journal, we will discover the possible aspects of upcoming market movement under the fundamental and technical aspects of the market and the DXY movement.

The DXY, during the last couple of weeks, has been performing very aggressively, showing that the US economy is continuing on the upbeat track. By fact of that, the Fed could increase the interest rate. The US economy took shape in the fourth quarter and is growing day by day. That's why the Fed administration decided to speed up the reduction. The Fed's decision will help boost the US dollar index and the US economy in December. Non-farm solid payrolls data for November indicate that the US economy is working to find momentum and lay a solid foundation for US economic growth. All the facts mean that DXY currency is safe and supports robust CPI data. This approach to the Fed's decision to accelerate rate cuts will provide another lasting boost to upward-moving output in mid-December.

During the last trading week, the US index price has tested clinched new highs around the 97.00 mark. The previous Friday in the US session, after the short-term retracement of price, succeeded to close at 96.04, retesting the support region of 95.64. From the technical perspective, the positive trend continuation if carries the momentum from Monday could break down the resistance of 96.35, which would open a door for an additional high. Surpassing the initial resistance barrier could extend the bullish basis towards 96.75. To overcome 96.75 further could be moved towards 97.00.
    On the flip side, due to the failure of buyers to continue the potential growth, the downside barrier will emerge as the initial support barrier at 95.85 and then extend to 95.35-25, which finally followed by 94.75 will be the sellers' target.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-28 - 05-49-42.png Views: 62 Size: 72.0 KB

Fundamentally, tomorrow we have recorded some high and medium impact news in the scandal. Which is attentive for the traders.

• JPY-->BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks
    • USD-->Pending Home Sales m/m
    • CAD-->BOC Gov Macklem Speaks
    • USD-->Fed Chair Powell Speaks

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-28 - 05-34-31.png Views: 55 Size: 34.8 KB

No close trade yet

No running trades right now I have in my trading account.

OIL outlook.

By looking at the WTI Crude oil H1 time frame, the WTI oil still felt the bear's pressure. By observing the current price action, the WTI oil price is attempting to a potential short-term retracement in the upwards direction. If the buyers successfully protected the support level between 68.00 and 67.50, then the expected pullback will remain valid for the medium-term bias. However, there are some impulse negatives regarding the WTI oil that could affect the market brutality, and weakening the price towards the support region in between the 65 to 62 could be the possible sellers aim. So I think we need to be careful about opening new positions in oil until the price goes for correction to the positive region of 72.50 resistance level. However, It's better to wait and watch to enter the WTI market for taking the position.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-28 - 05-48-42.png Views: 60 Size: 160.3 KB

Approved

6. 16 users say Thank You to Skull999 for this useful post.

amiron56 (28-11-2021), ASIF0099 (28-11-2021), Baddri007 (29-11-2021), Bullseyez (28-11-2021), global20 (28-11-2021), heart of stone (28-11-2021), Helsinki (28-11-2021), Honey Bee (29-11-2021), Jackroay (28-11-2021), Leofric (28-11-2021), Mister Lee (28-11-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-11-2021), ola4real (28-11-2021), Tacaz (28-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (28-11-2021), Unregistered (1)

7. #65 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello dear friend, how are you? I hope you will be glad by the re-open of the market again. The weekend is over now, and we have prepared for facing the new challenges of the market during the last two days now; it's time to implement the prepared strategy to take profit of the week. This trading journal will discover the following market trend under the current gloat infected new COVID omicron variant of the coronavirus.

The Index again regains attraction buying interest and has been advancing after a deep correction from the last Friday. Under the valid thread among the investors regarding the spread of the Covid-new variant, the continuation of US yield again succeeded in re-attracting the potential buyer. Although during the last Friday trading session, the price succeeded in recovering the sellers' damages, the rising cautiousness of the Covid-19 Omicron variant has created a panic. Therefore investors trying to find out haven. But from the current global aspect, due to the covid wave, higher inflation, fresh, haven, rising yields, and the speculations of the Fed, the index must lift off sharply than anticipated.

The DXY took some profit at the end of the last week and collapsed from the fresh cycle tops of the 97.00 resistance mark. Currently, the DXY is struggling to gain 0.18% at 96.15, once again finding the right momentum. The breakdown of 96.35 would open a door for a potential rise towards the 96.60 initial resistance level. Therefore, 96.95 and 97.00 could be the possible target by the buyers. On the flip side, the price weakness succeeded to drift down the price below the 96.00 markets would emerge an additional down leg that would open an initial barrier for support at 95.75, which followed by 95.35 would be an intraday target.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-29 - 03-13-36.png Views: 43 Size: 98.3 KB

Fundamentally, Today we have recorded some high and medium impact news in the scandal. Which is attentive for the traders.

• JPY-->BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks
    • USD-->Pending Home Sales m/m
    • CAD-->BOC Gov Macklem Speaks
    • USD-->Fed Chair Powell Speaks

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-28 - 05-34-31.png Views: 41 Size: 34.8 KB

No close trade yet

No close trade yet

OIL outlook.

On Friday, the WTI crude oil tumbled almost 10$, and the massive sell-off was triggered by the new covid wave cases increment in South Africa. The current omicron Covid wave has created impending risks over the global economy. Therefore, the recent announcement lockdown dented the sentiment in the assets, including oil. From the technical perspective, the WTI has re-counter the 200 resistance at 69.75 and hoving able at 71.69 level with the aim of 100 MA at 74.30. The breakdown of 74.30 will help to potential rise towards the 76.25 where price regains take the position of 80$ mark.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-11-29 - 03-27-13.png Views: 43 Size: 99.6 KB

Approved

8. #66 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello dear members of (Investsocial), how are you? I hope you will be fine and enjoying yet another stunning forex day along with the InstaForex broker. Today is Wednesday, and we need to focus on the Fundamental market events. Today, it can be a busy day which could intensively disturb the market structure and the pairs trends after the release data for FOMC. In today's trading journal, under all the possible aspects, we will discover the Fundamental events of the market which can be impactful. We will look over the DXY price action and its trend along with Fundamental events to understand the competitor currency pairs exchanged against the DXY.

The USD Index strengthens at the strong resistance level of 96.00, after a strong push, by the sellers and hang around 96.00 barriers. Therefore, the index collapsed during the last four consecutive days to retest the 95.45 and bounced sharply. The recent recovery in the US yield, by the market participants, continuously believe in Powell's testimony which he discussed yesterday. Indeed, keep in mind that Powell's said before the Senate election that the standing committee would discuss increasing the pace of tapering in the upcoming meeting. Also, he said that the inflation pressure would not be threatened again by the economy.

From the technical aspect, the price is hovering around the crucial support level of 96.00 and trading at 96.09. The increment pace of growth counted as 0.3%. If the buying pressure increase with the current gain, it's nearly to reach above 96.95, which is a high of Nov 24, which could open a door for another potential growth wave after breaching 97.00 resistance towards the high of June 30, 2020.

Alternatively, in turn of bears sentiment, the downside barrier of support could emerge at 95.75, and then 95.50 could be possible from the sellers. Meanwhile, the breakout of 95.50 would open a door for Nove 30 weekly low of 94.95, followed by 94.35 ultimate sellers' targets.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-12-01 - 04-15-21.png Views: 25 Size: 116.8 KB

Today's Key events have been recorded on the economic calendar, which could massively drive the market in any direction. Regarding the USD (ADP Non-Farm Employment Change), (Fed Chair Powell Testifies), (ISM Manufacturing PMI), (Treasury Sec Yellen Speaks) and (Crude Oil Inventories) would influence over the market movement when released. While the GBP and CAD data have also been crucial for the related pairs, which is need to focus by the traders.

• USD-->ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
    • CAD-->Building Permits m/m
    • GBP-->BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
    • USD-->Fed Chair Powell Testifies
    • USD-->ISM Manufacturing PMI
    • USD-->Ieasury Sec Yellen Speaks
    • USD-->Crude Oil Inventories

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-12-01 - 03-01-57.png Views: 22 Size: 35.6 KB

No close trade in my trading account.

No running trade in my trading account due to the account being washed yesterday.

OIL Analysis.

The WTI oil has been strengthening again by showing the consistency reversal from the last trading sessions. The initial resistance retest could clear the further trend continuation. Currently, the price is beneath the 69.50$ resistance level and drifting around 68.85$ to 69.25$. The breakout of 69.50$ could open a door for the potential growth of positive wave towards the 70.85$ followed by 71.25$ for the intermediate positive bias by the buyers. On the flip side, the sellers look quiet to take extra advantage to open another bearish wave. The breakout of 68.50$ would provoke the sellers to drop the price more to 4$, around 64.25$, which could open another selling bias towards the 62.55$, and then 61.10$ to 60.00$ could be possible.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-12-01 - 04-50-44.png Views: 22 Size: 83.1 KB

Approved

9. 11 users say Thank You to Skull999 for this useful post.

Adam522 (Yesterday), amiron56 (Yesterday), Anatoli Damien (Yesterday), AU51251 (Yesterday), cricso (Yesterday), Felix4x (Yesterday), Forex Mate 07 (Yesterday), global20 (Yesterday), heart of stone (Yesterday), Helsinki (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 2 5 6 7