InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3

Thread: 『TERA』BAAP ✿AYA★࿐Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 『TERA』BAAP ✿AYA★࿐Trading Journal

Happy Sunday to everyone. Last trading week has been tough because I'm almost break-even in all of my trades. Tomorrow we will start a new trading week, and I'm expecting a market gap on Monday.

Active Trades On Demo Account:

CAD/JPY:

Just like the USD/JPY and all of the USD-based pairs, this pair shows positive behavior in the medium term. I had opened a buy position a few weeks ago and was targeting the resistance level of 88.46, but I had to give up and change my target to the resistance level after I realized that the price was moving within a wedge pattern in the H4 frame.

Now that the price has breached the upper side of the pattern, I have decided to open a new buy position, and this time I will be targeting the Fibonacci level of 89.50 (at 86.70).

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-10-13-44-31-99_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 229 Size: 88.2 KB

Bitcoin:

Bitcoin reaches the 33,700 level, and there is strong support at this level. Fibonacci 50.0 level is available at this level. It will try to bounce back from this level. That's why I placed this buy entry in Bitcoin.

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-10-13-48-19-04_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 238 Size: 103.0 KB

GBP/CHF:

It seems that the GBP/CHF is trying to create a new support level at 1.27070, but it still has the hourly resistance level of 0.7164 to push the price down again. Also, it may be possible to test the engulfing pattern on the daily chart at 1.27890. This does not bother me because, in both cases, the price will be trading below the bearish trend line in the H4 frame.
    By the way, I set the stop loss at 1.27800. It's a little bigger than my take profit, but I think that's the safest place for that.

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-10-13-50-26-25_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 230 Size: 93.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 2 users say Thank You to TeraBaapAaya for this useful post.

Harper (06-11-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya is a splendid one to behold TeraBaapAaya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi, everyone. I am feeling very good today and hope you guys are doing well and busy with trading. We have observed a good market movement today, and the bullish trend continued for EUR/USD, GBP/USD and gold still now.

Schedule news for trading:

Last week we witnessed the FOMC statement, and this week we will face the NFP news impact. Its the most important news for the next week, and it will release on Friday. So, get ready to check the vital info for this weeks trading because its a compulsory thing for your trading.

Name: IMG_20210713_154056.jpg Views: 256 Size: 239.7 KB

Active Trades on Demo Account:

NZD/CAD:

The price has finally broken the neckline, and this is something I have been waiting for about two weeks ago. We may have a new opportunity to sell when the price returns to test the neckline, but this retest may take some time because the pattern is on a large time frame, and also this formation took a long time to be completed, so it makes sense that we need some time for the retest as well.

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-13-15-43-57-43_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 227 Size: 86.5 KB

EUR/USD:

I will try to hold the positions of EUR/USD for the next few days, and if the price comes down below 1.1825, I will try to close those orders. The technical chart of EUR/USD shows that the Elliott wave pattern formed and the possible target level at 1.1705 in the fourth point. The breakout of this position can lead to a price level below 1.1575 soon. But the higher possibility is that I can see that swing from that position up to 1.2092 within the next few days.

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-13-15-45-46-62_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 226 Size: 82.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TeraBaapAaya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How are you doing? Hopefully, everyone is fine and passing another successful trading week.

Active Trades On Demo Account:

USD/JPY:

USD/JPY is currently trying to set a long trend, but 100 EMA has a substantial holding level to reduce the price of USD/JPY. I can say that if USD/JPY successfully sets itself above the 100 EMA level, it will be an indication of a downtrend. As you can notice, my trades are only ten pip away from the current movement in the market. I hope that gap will improve soon, and I will decide to close my trades in profits. However, I need time in my running positions to bring this loss to profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-17-21-00-43-40_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 212 Size: 67.6 KB

Crude Oil:

Crude oil looks unstable now. It went to test the 77.05 level as expected and then bounced back to test the 71.01 level yesterday. I believe that Crude oil won't break this support level at 70.80 level. But today's Crude oil inventories are very crucial for my trading.

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-17-21-02-35-16_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 210 Size: 72.4 KB

Bitcoin:

The price of Bitcoin is declining by 0.23% daily, and since Bitcoin is moving from its low level to a high level. My trades start at 31770.0, where I opened two positions with a lot size of 0.03. And currently, these trades are profiting more than 30 dollars. Also, 100 EMA is a substantial level for the market. When the market breaks above this point, my entry point may be closer. This time, I have decided to close all my trades. Because the market is booming in the short run, and I'm sure my Take-profit will pay off soon.

Name: Screenshot_2021-07-17-21-04-31-96_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 207 Size: 76.7 KB

Approved

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TeraBaapAaya For This Useful Post:

The End (14-10-2021)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default TeraBaapAaya ✅✅✅

Hello my all friends Preparations for trading tomorrow today I will update my journal to analyze the USD/CHF currency pair. As usual, the method used is technical analysis only. Go straight to the weekly time frame and see from the historical market movement last week that it formed a bearish candle with a fairly large body volume. Even if taken from the candle history of the previous two weeks, there is a bearish engulfing candle pattern of the same color. This could be a form of selling pressure from sellers and will continue in the next week.
    Name: 1803275603.png Views: 266 Size: 63.2 KB

Daily Time Frame Analysis

In the daily time frame, the price decline that occurred on Wednesday was able to break out the trend line which functions as a dynamic support level, and even the price decline was able to create a new low area which is lower than the previous higher low area. From this condition, my estimation is that the price movement of the USD/CHF pair is still possible to go down even lower, at least to the nearest support level, which is at the price level of 0.91500.
    Name: 1274345741.png Views: 227 Size: 63.9 KB

Next Weeks Trading Plan

From the Trading Plan described above, the current trend of the USD/CHF pair seems to be moving down, so for that trading plan for Monday tomorrow I prefer to open a sell position rather than buy with the consideration that the price decline has already broken the trend line and has made a lower low area.

Sell ​​Option

-To open a sell position, I will use the pending order sell limit method in the price range of 0.9252 with an SL distance of approximately 35 pips and a minimum reward of 1:1 or it can be placed at the nearest support level.

Buy Option

-Meanwhile, for the buy option at this time, I tend to wait and see first. I still dont see a valid setup, so for now I will focus on the sell setup first.
    Name: 1658765989.png Views: 221 Size: 64.5 KB

Approved

8. 18 users say Thank You to TeraBaapAaya for this useful post.

amiron56 (17-10-2021), ASIF0099 (17-10-2021), ayan555 (17-10-2021), bappy4x (17-10-2021), CySEC (17-10-2021), Forex Mate 07 (17-10-2021), ForexRider (17-10-2021), grasper (18-10-2021), heart of stone (17-10-2021), Helsinki (17-10-2021), Honey Bee (17-10-2021), Jackroay (17-10-2021), lenfrell (17-10-2021), Microtom7 (17-10-2021), ola4real (17-10-2021), ShantiMan (17-10-2021), Skull999 (17-10-2021), Zallim (17-10-2021)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello my dear friends, This Saturdays journal update, I will discuss the USD/CAD pair for next weeks trading plan, go directly to the daily time frame to see the current trend conditions. As can be seen in the chart below, since the beginning of October, there has been a significant decline in prices and has continued until this week and has even reached the target at the support level, which is around 1.2302. Unfortunately, when the price reached this support level, rejection occurred so that on Thursday the price started to move up and in the end formed a bullish engulfing candle pattern.Meanwhile, in the H4 time frame, if we look at the price strengthening that occurred on last Thursday, it turned out to be able to break out the trend line which functions as a dynamic level of resistance. Even after the breakout occurred, a trend reversal pattern was formed with the ABC setup, but unfortunately, even though the reversal pattern was formed, the price strengthening could not pass the lower high area of ​​the previous bearish trend. But Im still optimistic that even though I havent been able to breakout the lower high area for next week, the USD/CAD pair will most likely still be in a bullish trend.
    Name: 94631931.png Views: 205 Size: 53.3 KB

Trading Plan

For next weeks trading plan on the USD/CAD pair, it seems I tend to prefer the buy option, this is based on my observations on the daily time frame where the previous price decline was rejected at a strong support level and also on the H4 time frame the price strengthening has broken out of line trend and a trend reversal pattern is formed with the ABC setup.

-For the buy option this time,
    I will wait for the price to drop to the nearest support level by placing a pending buy limit order at 1.2321 with an SL distance of 30 pips and a TP of around 40 pips.

-For the sell option at the moment, I dont think Im that interested, which means Ill wait and see at least until a breakout occurs at the support level at 1.2302.

Well, so its clear enough for next week my trading plan on the USD/CAD pair is to buy. Hopefully, the market will respond to this trading plan well. Keep limiting trading risks so that your capital is always safe.

Approved

10. 14 users say Thank You to TeraBaapAaya for this useful post.

ASIF0099 (23-10-2021), bhai001 (23-10-2021), Felix4x (23-10-2021), Floppy (23-10-2021), ForexRider (23-10-2021), grasper (23-10-2021), heart of stone (23-10-2021), Honey Bee (23-10-2021), Jackroay (23-10-2021), loaded-prof (23-10-2021), Microtom7 (23-10-2021), ola4real (23-10-2021), ShantiMan (23-10-2021), The End (23-10-2021)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello my dear friends of the MT5 forum, good evening, updating the journal at this time I will make an analysis on the XAU/USD pair for trading next week. Straight to the discussion material, the condition of the current trend on xau/usd, I see from the daily time frame, is still in a fairly strong bearish state. So for next week, I do not rule out the possibility that XAU/USD will weaken to a lower price level and the closest target that can be achieved, in my opinion, is at the support level at 1720.20.Likewise, in the H4 time frame, the bearish trend is still quite strong. Even from this time frame, we can see more details of the swing wave that are formed. Indeed, last week there was a significant price strengthening but in my opinion the price strengthening was still only a correction and sure enough on Friday the price strengthening finally had to be held at a strong resistance level and not long after that the price movement fell again with a fairly large range.
    Name: 794420706.png Views: 211 Size: 49.5 KB

Trading Plan

After seeing the technical analysis above, in my opinion the most realistic option is to open a sell position on the XAU/USD pair, but indeed for the sell option this time we have to wait because currently the running price is still in a neutral area so it is quite dangerous to take a sell option because the risk of SL will be greater.

-For short options, I tend to wait at the nearest resistance level at 1799.96 with an SL distance of around 50 pips and a minimum TP of 1:2.

-As for the buy option, I still have to wait for confirmation first that the setup is really valid, so just wait and see for the buy option.

I think its enough to analyze the XAU/USD pair to prepare for Mondays trading tomorrow, keep your trading account safe and always use risk management and money management so that your trading account will always stay safe.

Approved

12. 10 users say Thank You to TeraBaapAaya for this useful post.

bhai001 (24-10-2021), Felix4x (24-10-2021), grasper (24-10-2021), HassaanAli (25-10-2021), heart of stone (24-10-2021), Helsinki (24-10-2021), Honey Bee (24-10-2021), Levinho (25-10-2021), Microtom7 (25-10-2021), zahid4x (24-10-2021)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello my friends Good evening fellow traders, todays journal update I will discuss on the NZD/USD currency pair and go straight to the time frame weekly to see market conditions from a better perspective big. As seen in the chart below, the history of the market movement last week shows that the candle is in a bullish state, so there is a high possibility that this weeks price movement will still tend to strengthen and could rise even higher with a target to the next strong resistance level at 0.73000.
    Name: 205710311.png Views: 220 Size: 53.1 KB

Daily Time Frame Analysis

Meanwhile, on the daily time frame, a fairly strong bullish trend pattern has been formed where from last weeks market history a new higher high has been formed. If tomorrow the daily close candle time frame remains in a bullish condition, then I think it is very likely that price movement will continue to rise towards the next strong resistance level, but if it turns out that tomorrows close candle becomes a bearish candle, then it is not possible for a downward correction to occur first. Moreover, the condition of price strengthening over the last few days also looks quite dominant.
    Name: 293527232.png Views: 170 Size: 71.1 KB

Todays Trading Plan

After doing a multi-time frame analysis of weekly and daily time frames, it can be seen that price movements tend to be more controlled by buyers, so for todays trading plan, I prefer to choose the buy option. As seen in the H4 time frame, if the candle close at 12.00 tonight is still bullish, I estimate the price strengthening has the potential to test the nearest resistance level at 0.7189 or slightly higher to the next resistance level at 0.7206.

Buy Option-

For the buy option this time I will wait and see until the H4 candle closes first, if it is bullish then we can immediately place an instant order with a SL distance of approximately 35 pips with a minimum reward of 1:1 or can be placed at the nearest resistance level.

Sell ​​Option-

Meanwhile, for the same sell option, I will also wait and see at least until the nearest support level breakout occurs.
    Name: 1107731575.png Views: 169 Size: 55.6 KB

Conclusion of Technical Analysis

In general, from the explanation of the technical analysis above on the NZD/USD currency pair, for now I see there is still a tendency to continue the previous bullish trend, so for today I prefer the buy option to trade on the NZD/USD currency pair.

Happy trading activities

Approved

14. 8 users say Thank You to TeraBaapAaya for this useful post.

bappy4x (25-10-2021), grasper (25-10-2021), HassaanAli (26-10-2021), heart of stone (25-10-2021), Honey Bee (26-10-2021), loaded-prof (25-10-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (02-11-2021), ola4real (26-10-2021)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good afternoon fellow traders, this time the journal update I will discuss the USD/JPY currency pair from a technical analysis point of view. Jump to the daily time frame to see the market history a few days ago. And as can be seen in the chart below, the current trend is still in a fairly strong bullish state but it seems that it has started to enter the saturation phase, my current estimate is that there is a possibility that it will experience a downward correction and then it can resume the previous bullish trend. And testing the next strong resistance level.
    Name: 2026387622.png Views: 160 Size: 48.2 KB

H4 time frame analysis

While on the H4 time frame, I have not seen any movement that forms a trend this week, since last Monday the market movement tends to move sideways with a fairly small range. If the current price movement fails to penetrate the nearest support level, there is a possibility that the price will resume its previous bullish trend but I hope there will be a downward correction moment and pass the nearest support level so that later there will be an entry zone that is ideal for re-entry buy.
    Name: 479122183.png Views: 157 Size: 45.0 KB

Todays Trading Plan

From the technical analysis above, for now, even though the trend is still bullish, I prefer to choose the sell option first, considering the price hike that has gone up quite high with a fairly large range and on the H1 time frame I saw several sell setups that can be executed for today.

Sell ​​Option

-For the current sell option, I plan to place a pending sell limit order at the nearest resistance area which is around 114.16 with a SL distance of approximately 35 pips with a minimum reward of 1:1 or it can be placed at the nearest support level.

Buy Option

-Meanwhile, for the current buy option, I tend to wait and see at least until there is a confirmation of a more valid setup, one of which is waiting for the resistance level to breakout first.
    Name: 351730415.png Views: 158 Size: 64.7 KB

Broadly, from the explanation above for the USD/JPY currency pair today, I prefer to choose the sell option and in the H1 time frame there is also a setup that is quite valid in my opinion to make a sell entry.

Congratulations on carrying out trading activities.

Approved

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello my dear friends, Good morning traders, for this mornings journal update, I will discuss the EURJPY currency pair from a technical analysis point of view. Go directly to the daily time frame to see yesterdays market history, and as seen in the chart below, yesterdays price movement tends to be dominated by buyers, while the current trend is still in a fairly strong bullish state. But my estimate is that there is a possibility that this pair will experience a downward correction first and then later resume the previous bullish trend.
    Name: 1163393604.png Views: 412 Size: 54.8 KB

H4 Time Frame AnalysisIn

the H4 time frame, if I observe last weeks price movements, the market structure begins to form a downward pattern where at the beginning of this week a lower low area was created which passed the lowest price level in the previous week. And yesterday there was an upward correction to form a lower high area where the reject price strengthened in the resistance area. If the downward trend pattern is valid, then most likely today the EURJPY pair has the opportunity to drop lower past the previous low, which was at the price level of 131.85. But if this support level fails to breakout, then it is possible that the price movement will reverse and move up with the potential to reach the previous weeks highest price level at 133.46.
    Name: 1770740681.png Views: 142 Size: 49.3 KB

Todays Trading Plan

For todays trading plan, I prefer to choose sell options, as seen on the H1 time frame chart where the market structure is clearly seen in a fairly strong bearish trend and for sell options this time I will wait at levels- nearest resistance level.

Sell ​​Option

-For the first sell option I will place a pending sell limit order in the price range of 132.75 with a SL distance of approximately 35 pips and a minimum reward of 1:1 or it can be placed at the nearest support level.

Buy Option

-Meanwhile, for the buy option as a form of anticipation if the first trading plan is not able to be responded well by the market, then we can do buy options if the price strengthening is able to breakout the resistance level.
    Name: 1782291721.png Views: 145 Size: 54.3 KB

In general, judging from the explanation of the technical analysis above, the current EURJPY currency pair, in my opinion, has the potential to experience a downward correction from the previous bullish trend. So for today, I am more likely to choose a sell option than a buy option to carry out trading activities.

Happy trading activities

Approved

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello My dear friends traders, during the morning, this time the journal update I will discuss on the USD/JPY currency pair. Go directly to the daily time frame to see the market history a few days ago, and as seen in the chart below since Monday, there has been no price movement, which means that the movement tends to be sideways with a very limited range. It seems that currently the USD/JPY pair is starting to enter the overbought phase considering the previous bullish trend, which was very significant, so it is only natural that the current price movement tends to consolidate.
    Name: 414238724.png Views: 502 Size: 49.2 KB

H4 Time Fram Analysis

In the H4 time frame it is also seen that price movements are still stuck at the support level or at the lowest price level the previous week, although there were attempts by the seller to move the price lower but it seems that it still failed and there was a rejection at the support level by confirm the bullish pin bar candle pattern. Most likely this week the price movement in the USD/JPY pair will only play at support and resistance levels and, of course, we can take advantage of this level to make entries later.
    Name: 213860615.png Views: 123 Size: 45.9 KB

Todays Trading Plan

If you look at the current market conditions where the tendency is to experience consolidation, the best option is to buy at the support level and sell at the resistance level. Currently, the running price is still in the neutral area, so I seem more inclined to wait and see first.

Buy Option

-For the buy option this time I will wait for the price to drop to the nearest support level and place a pending order buy limit in the price range of 113.41 with a SL distance of approximately 35 pips and a minimum reward of 1:1.

Sell ​​Option

-Meanwhile, for the sell option, the resistance level at 114.45 in my opinion is quite ideal. I will place a pending order in this area with a SL distance of approximately 35 pips with a minimum reward of 1:1 as well.

In general, from the explanation of the technical analysis above, the condition of the USD/JPY pair is currently in a phase of saturation and the price movement is in a state of consolidation. So the best option is to sell at the resistance level and buy at the support level.

Congratulations on carrying out trading activities.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3