InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6

Thread: Heartbroken's trading journal.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,557 Times in 137 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Heartbroken's trading journal.

Hello traders.
    Welcome to my trading journal. Good morning to all the members and visitors. I hope you all will be fine guys and enjoying your profit after yesterday's market movement
    Gold prices continued to decline and again bounced near support but settled lower.The US Dollar Index traded steady at 90.554 in early APAC trade Wednesday, trading near 5-week highs as traders await the outcome of a much-anticipated US Federal Reserve meeting this week amid expectations that the central bank will continue to remain ultra-accommodative until the economy has further recovered.

Today's news events:

Today is the most important day of this trading week because there is some high impact news available, including USD and CAD currencies, that will cause high volatility in the market. So, check the enclosed scheduled news and make your plan according to it. I expect the USD index will go up in the New York trading session, so be careful.
    Name: 1847431557.png Views: 263 Size: 37.4 KB

Update of my running trade in gold:
    Name: Screenshot (946).png Views: 246 Size: 10.7 KB

I have opened a trade in gold with a lot size of 0.02. According to the gold daily chart trend, we can see that gold has broken the sideways channel and the price continues to fall. We expect the price of gold to continue to fall as long as it stays below the resistance of $1864. Todays trading strategy is to choose short gold. Any retracement is an opportunity to sell. Additional resistance is seen near the 10-day moving average at 1,885. Medium-term momentum has turned negative as the MACD (moving average convergence divergence) as the MACD (moving average convergence divergence) index generated a crossover sell signal.
    Name: Screenshot (948).png Views: 259 Size: 35.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 4 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

BlackDollar (27-07-2021), fadilah (22-06-2021), noor16 (25-07-2021), Rockyforex (08-09-2021)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken has a reputation beyond repute Heartbroken's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello traders.
    Welcome to my trading journal. Good morning to all the members and visitors. I hope you all will be fine guys and enjoying your profit after yesterday's market movement. As we know yesterday USDX was under downward pressure again, but at the end of the American session, the USD was able to strengthen slightly. The current position of gold is very good because what happened yesterday really surprised us all, where the high price went up immediately reversed by falling more than before. Let's start the analysis.

Today's news events
    Today is very important for the GBP and USD currencies because today there has some high and medium impact news available for these currencies. I hope today the market will show good volatility. So, check the enclosed scheduled news and make your plan according to it.
    Name: Todays news in the market.png Views: 246 Size: 37.2 KB

Gold price is pressurizing the range lows near $1770 after facing rejection at higher levels once again. According to the gold daily chart trend, we can see that gold is currently forming a sideways channel. The current resistance is $1790 and the support is $1760. We expect that only a breakthrough of resistance or support can confirm the next trend of gold, otherwise, the price will continue to move sideways. Todays trading strategy is to break through the channel to buy and break below to sell.

Name: Screenshot (980).png Views: 255 Size: 55.0 KB

Technically the 10-day moving average has crossed below the 50-day moving average which means that a short-term downtrend is now in place.

Trading instrument: Gold
    Entry Point: 1775
    TP Level: 1882
    SL Level: 1771

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. 3 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

fadilah (28-06-2021), noor16 (08-07-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello traders.
    Welcome to my trading journal. Good morning to all the members and visitors. I hope you all will be fine guys and enjoying your profit after yesterday's market movement. The US Dollar Index held flat around 91.816 in early APAC trade Friday as signs of diminished enthusiasm on the US reflation trade along with a dovish stance from the Federal Reserve capped any upside momentum for the greenback. Investors seem to have acknowledged that the Fed just wanted to signal it was ready to deal with higher inflation without taking any steps to pull back its crisis-era stimulus.

Today's news events
    Today there is some medium impact news available for the USD index(Core PCE Price Index m/m and Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment ) which will be announced at 5 pm. Due to the lack of high-impact news the market will move according to the technical analysis. So, be careful and make your trading plan according to it.
    Name: Screenshot (985).png Views: 268 Size: 63.4 KB

Update of my running trade-in Wti crude oil:

Crude oil has seen a correction. If crude oil can stay above US$73 or form a higher low, the price will continue to rise. According to the daily chart, we can see that crude oil continues to rise a trade through $73.33 will reaffirm the uptrend. A trade through $61.06 will change the main trend to down.
    Name: Screenshot (983).png Views: 242 Size: 26.5 KB

WTI crude oil could be in for a reversal from its uptrend, as the price is forming a bearish divergence on its 4-hour chart. If so, crude oil could retreat to psychological support zones like $70 per barrel next. Technically, the 100 SMA is above the 200 SMA to signal that the path of least resistance is to the upside or that the climb is still likely to regain traction.

Name: Screenshot (984).png Views: 250 Size: 32.5 KB

Approved

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartbroken For This Useful Post:

fadilah (28-06-2021)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello traders.
    Today is the last day of this trading week. As we all know that Friday trading is very risky, many traders avoid trading on Friday. So best wishes to all of you.

Update of my running trades:
    Name: Screenshot (986).png Views: 254 Size: 19.3 KB

USDJPY:
    Name: Screenshot (988).png Views: 255 Size: 20.3 KB

According to the above USD/JPY graph, we can see that the price of USD/JPY cannot go higher after breaking through the triangle. We expect that the dollar and yen may fall in the short term, but the dollar and yen have now formed a higher high. Todays trading strategy is to buy at a low price and form a higher low to buy.
    So, the downward trend is turning into the main scenario. The alternative with the price rising to 111.39 has significantly weakened due to the fact that in order to reach the level, one must first surpass yesterday's high at 111.12, and this is already losing its practical meaning for investors. If you only go higher.

AUDUSD:
    According to the AUD/USD graph, we can see that the AUD/USD has formed a downward channel and has rebounded after touching the channel support. We expect that the price of the Australian dollar and US dollar will fall further and choose to sell at a high level in the channel. If the idea is that the Aussie succeeds, then it will open the way to the target level of 0.7647 - to the low on June 3. For a downward reversal, the price needs to go below the lower level of the forty-hour consolidation of 0.7567. Todays trading strategy is to short rallies in the downtrend channel, unless the trend reverses.
    Name: Screenshot (987).png Views: 261 Size: 29.0 KB

Approved

8. 9 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

Aromakhan (25-06-2021), Batista (25-06-2021), fadilah (28-06-2021), loaded-prof (25-06-2021), mrsohel (25-06-2021), Prisha (25-06-2021), rescue1122 (25-06-2021), Sharks (25-06-2021), sufiasharmin (25-06-2021)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello traders.
    Good morning and welcome to my trading journal. I hope you all will be fine and doing well. Today is the first day of this trading week and the market moving as usual. The US Dollar Index was little changed at 91.78 in early trade Monday, following its first weekly loss in five and holding below 10-week highs as signs of diminished enthusiasm on the US reflation trade along with a dovish stance from the Federal Reserve capped upside momentum for the Greenback.

Today's news event:
    Its a particularly quiet start to the week on the economic calendar. Today there is no high-impact news available in the forex market, which means that the market will move according to technical analysis. So, be careful and make your trading plan according to it.
    Name: Todays news in the forex market.png Views: 242 Size: 9.7 KB

Closed order:

Name: Screenshot (996).png Views: 256 Size: 24.1 KB

Update of running trade in gold:
    According to the gold daily chart trend, we can see that gold is still in a sideways channel. The current resistance is $1790 and the support is $1760. We expect that only a breakthrough of resistance or support can confirm the next trend of gold, otherwise, the price will continue to move sideways.
    Todays trading strategy is to break through the channel to buy, break below to sell,

Name: Screenshot (995).png Views: 282 Size: 64.1 KB

Technically, the XAU/USD appears to be trading within a sideways channel formation in the 60-min chart. The gold price was bounced back on Friday but still remains very close to the oversold levels of the 14-hour RSI. This could trigger the next rebound.
    Name: Screenshot (994).png Views: 280 Size: 63.9 KB

Approved

10. 2 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

fadilah (02-07-2021), Unregistered (1)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone!
    Good morning and welcome to my trading journal, I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your day. The US Dollar Index rose above 92 on Wednesday, moving closer towards three-month highs of 92.41 hit earlier this month and is heading for a 2.5% gain on the June month, the best performance since March. Investors turned to safety amid concerns over the spread of the highly infectious Delta variant and its impact on the global economic recovery. Gold prices fell towards $1,750 per ounce at the end of June, touching their lowest since April 15th and remaining on track for the worst month since 2016 after US Federal Reserve officials sped up their expected pace of policy tightening earlier in the month.

Today's news events:
    Today is a very important day for the USD index because there is some medium impact news available for the USD currency. So, be careful and make your trading plan according to it.
    Name: Screenshot (1002).png Views: 319 Size: 109.6 KB

Name: Screenshot (1003).png Views: 275 Size: 30.8 KB

Gold further expanded its decline and fell below the 1750 level. The market's expectations of the Fed's policy tightening continue to rise, and the price of gold has been under pressure recently. Once the market outlook falls below the support of 1760, it may fall further to 1730 or even 1700. According to the above gold daily chart trend, we can see that gold once fell below 1960 US dollars but finally closed at 1761.52 US dollars. We expect that gold may fall further, falling below 1960 US dollars and continuing to be short. Today's trading strategy is to choose to go short if the price falls below, and the price continues to swing without falling below.

Trading instrument: GOLD
    Entry-level:1763
    TP Level:1779
    Last edited by Heartbroken; 30-06-2021 at 01:41 PM. Reason: to make things perfect

Approved

12. 5 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

fadilah (02-07-2021), grasper (30-06-2021), IFX VLadimir (30-06-2021), loaded-prof (30-06-2021), Rsb Nawaz (30-06-2021)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings and good morning dear members and visitors, I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your day. The US Dollar Index was flat at 92.423 in early trade Thursday, trading at 12-week highs as investors turned to safety amid concerns over the spread of the highly infectious Delta variant and its impact on the global economic recovery.

Today's news events:
    Today is the most important day for EUR and USD currencies because there are some high and medium impact news available for these currencies. So, be careful and make your trading plan according to it.

Name: news.jpg Views: 306 Size: 73.2 KB

Update of my Running trade in USDJPY:
    Name: Screenshot (1017).png Views: 321 Size: 98.5 KB

As we all know that yesterday, the yen managed to deceive not only us but also, it seems fate itself. The entire market rescued it from the breakdown to 109.80 - the dollar index grew by 0.29%, the US stock index S&P 500 by 0.21%, and as a result, the pair grew by 58 points. According to the above USD/JPY graph, we can see that USD/JPY formed a higher low and broke the ascending triangle. We expect the price of USD and JPY to rise further unless there is a lower low or a break of support. Today's trading strategy is to buy US dollars and yen unless the price cannot be maintained above 112.19.

Trading instrument:USDJPY
    Entry-level:111.59
    SL level:112.18

What do you think about the analysis? Please share your opinions in the comment section.

14. 2 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

fadilah (03-07-2021), noor16 (08-07-2021)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone!
    Good morning and welcome to my trading journal, I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your day. Today is the last day of this trading week and as we all know that Friday trading is risky so, avoid trading on Friday. The US Dollar Index crossed 92.5 on July 1st, the strongest level since April 5th as investors' confidence grew that the Fed may raise rates sooner than expected. The DXY uptrend accelerated since Federal Reserve officials signaled they expect two rate hikes by the end of 2023 during the last policy meeting on June 16th.

Yesterday gold went to test the resistance level of 1782 but bounce back to the level of 1767. According to the gold daily chart trend, we can see that gold is currently back to the sideways channel. We expect gold to further confirm its trend only when it exits the sideways channel, otherwise, it will continue to fluctuate within the channel. Todays trading strategy is to break through the channel to buy, break through the channel to choose to sell. So wait and see is the right option for this pair, we just have to wait for him to get out of the sideway area, if it breaks the resistance then it can go up to the level of 1816 and if he can break the support then it can go to 1721.

Name: Screenshot (1019).png Views: 293 Size: 30.5 KB
    Technically the 10-day moving average has crossed below the 100-day moving average, meaning that a short-term downtrend is now in place. Short-term momentum has turned positive as the fast stochastic generated a crossover buy signal.

Approved

16. 2 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

evanshad (11-07-2021), fadilah (03-07-2021)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone!
    Good afternoon and welcome to my trading journal, I hope you all will be fine and enjoying the weekend with your family. As we all know, the market will remain close for two days and we have time to analyze the market and make plans according to it. Meanwhile, for USD index which previously started to strengthen after the decline for the last few months in June until now it has been able to strengthen very well and for further upswing will still be the main trend while for the market there will still be a change in trend in the short term after that it will rise again for the USD. The unemployment rate rose more than expected, climbing to 5.9% from 5.6%. This rise came as nonfarm payrolls increased 850,000 for the month, compared with expectations of 706,000.

Update of my running trade-in Silver:
    The silver price moving back and up near the $26.00 level. The trend was mostly sideways last week with a few ups and downs. Yesterday Silver prices moved higher and went to test the level of 26.500, as the USD index declined. The rally in the dollar has been generating headway for silver. Technically prices continue to trade above short-term support, which is located at the 10-day moving average at 26.0. At 27.06, resistance is indicated near the 50-day moving average. The fast stochastic created a crossover buy signal, indicating that short-term momentum is favorable. But I hope the price will come down to the level of 25.000.
    Name: Screenshot (1022).png Views: 334 Size: 82.3 KB

18. 13 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

chirfanfaizfx (03-07-2021), fadilah (03-07-2021), Firestone (04-07-2021), global20 (03-07-2021), grasper (03-07-2021), heart of stone (03-07-2021), Helsinki (03-07-2021), Honey Bee (03-07-2021), Interlock (03-07-2021), loaded-prof (03-07-2021), mirzag (03-07-2021), noor16 (06-07-2021), Rockyforex (03-07-2021)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    836 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone!
    Greetings and welcome to my trading journal, I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your trading. As we know that the USD index weakness keeps supporting a bullish momentum on other major currencies. The US Dollar Index was little changed above 92.2 on Tuesday, following thin trade in the previous session as the US markets were offline due to a public holiday. Last weeks jobs report pointed to a continued rebound in the US economy, but the gains were not strong enough to raise inflation and tightening concerns.

Today's new events:
    Today there are some high-impact news available for AUD and USD index and some medium impact news also available for the EUR. So, be careful and make your trading plan according to it.

Name: Screenshot (1023).png Views: 581 Size: 75.4 KB

A few days ago I opened a sell trade in gold with the lot size of 0.05, which is still floating with the loss of $90, but still, I am hoping that the gold market will come down. Based on the gold daily chart trend, we can see that gold has broken through the sideways channel. We expect gold to rise further, and the previous channel high will become the current support. Todays trading strategy is to buy gold unless it falls below the support. A trade through $1750.10 will signal a resumption of the downtrend. A trade through the last two main tops at $1906.90 and $1919.20 will change the main trend to up.
    Name: Screenshot (1024).png Views: 308 Size: 65.9 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6