InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6

Thread: Anatoli trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,519 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Thumbs up Anatoli trading journal

Hello mt5 forum can anyone see me. I want to give my point of view about forex trading and commodity Trading in the future. Here you find forex trading history.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 7 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

Alikhanx (07-06-2021), chirfanfaiz (06-08-2021), Interlock (27-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (28-07-2021), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Crude oil

Friends, hello everyone.
    Now let's look at the oil situation, we now have a buying situation.
    In addition to the news on oil reserves, the demand is almost 8 million barrels. But I do not trust the news, I just know that they can provoke a movement.

Name: íåôòü (1).jpg Views: 417 Size: 594.9 KB

At the senior TF, I showed that I technically went beyond the global channel and now corrected it to its border and received a buy signal.

Name: íåôòü2.jpg Views: 363 Size: 601.1 KB

now we are going to probably 3 green wave. The second green is likely to be short. The probability lies in buying, because we go to 3 in 3 in 3.
    In any case, when buying now on the market there is a risk of 32-35 points, with a potential of at least 217 points.
    In general, while such an analysis. Thanks to all.

Expensive

Oil is now very expensive for the current conditions, but one can talk about it forever, because often the price and the real level of demand does not correspond to reality. We don't have to go far, we are going through 2020-2021, when the manufacturing sector, the transportation sector and so on as a whole is experiencing a powerful wave of "shortage", but even the absence of demand allows the same aviation sector to recover calmly. Why? Mystic! So in oil, let's think in other variables and try to look into the head of Madame Logic herself.

Name: 3 (3).png Views: 262 Size: 22.4 KB

Logic tells me that we can completely beat the local maximum in order to knock out a certain circle of "players". Further, the usual scheme with oil drain 10-15% down in a matter of days. Marks of 52 and 50 are just a tidbit in terms of sales goals, but it can be extremely difficult to reach those goals.

If we look at oil even more closely, we can find certain patterns on the H1 chart. Oh, those notorious zigzags with all the ensuing consequences. Look how well the "troikas" are being worked out in oil today. The only question is how we will turn back now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

bandarafx (05-05-2021), Fatima-Sahir (05-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Trading outlook

The situation is strange today. The price value is again moving towards the resistance stage 1.3930.it is not yet profitable for large players to see PUNT cheap. From my point of view, we will overcome 1.3930, which means the next (assumed) target will become the level of 1.3975. But so far, this is just an assumption. I don't like the weak defence of 1.3900. If a larger player appears on the market, which will fix the profit from the purchase against this background, the Pound will reach deep into the sea. Thus, he will take with him the European currency.

Name: Screenshot_20210506_073338_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 353 Size: 612.0 KB

Oil is interesting to work tube to tube has worked out the level of 161.8% (69.73) and bounced off the control zone, but I am not considering sales yet the target remained unfinished 70.5070.70 and may well renew a maximum of 71.00 at once, even if they buy right now, but I recognize night deals do not lead to anything good, so I will refrain I will look in the morning what will be provided to us maybe the next entry point.

Name: Screenshot_20210506_073834_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 340 Size: 486.4 KB

On the second screenshot, I decided the plan for tomorrow. I can understand that to enter, but I caught a moose on it, I just have to hope for a test. And then go into purchases, but maybe this option will not come. There is an interesting situation on Brent's oil. Yesterday the estimate reached the level of the sales zone. And now a seller is being formed, with a green arrow, I pointed with whom I will compare it, at the moment I felt that the value has already gone below that bar and today the volume is less than the past, while I assume the dealer will be strong, and he will update at least a local minimum.

Rejected

6. 7 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (06-05-2021), amiron56 (06-05-2021), grasper (06-05-2021), Interlock (06-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), loaded-prof (06-05-2021), ola4real (06-05-2021)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Oil outlook

I hope it will roll back down and further. The cost rose earlier and reached a powerful level with two resistances, one of which is a weekly resistance at 66.69 and bounced back from it. The pointer and basement indicators signal a crash, which confirmed the entrance to the cell. I figure out the value will continue to decline further to the level of 64.29. At this stage, there is a weekly support and also there the average daily loss ends, and it is better to fix there. If the price bounces upwards from it, I suppose it will be possible to consider buying along the trend with a further breakdown of the 66.69 levels.

The market is under threat their desire to play on rumours; they say there is a vaccine, something to fear, and on the cries of states about the rapid recovery of the world economy.
    That's right, they went up, and then they collapsed, and now we are going up, I even opened sales with 0.10 in volume, now I'm waiting, maybe the market will play on the negative, and the end of the term, and Asia returned with a full compliment after holidays.
    It would be great to ride to 62-61.40 and below this point.

Name: 681768716871671.jpg Views: 344 Size: 309.0 KB

I assume this is a manipulation of the market, they can, for example, not replenish stocks for a week, and knowing this in advance, they can play an increase, I judge someone makes good money on this news.
    Well, about the purchasers, to where they will drive the price, then everyone is already dreaming of 70, but we saw how the last time the movement stopped in the middle of the levels and broke off all consumers, remember how here certainly on the forum buyers were still waiting to continue the tendency for a long term ...
    Due to averaging, I closed my negative sales with a plus, and now my order is opened indeed higher than it was, now with a profit, but I will not close it yet, I think the price will be alike lower.

Ripple trading history

Name: 20210507_041502.jpg Views: 256 Size: 64.3 KB

Rejected

8. 7 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

grasper (07-05-2021), Interlock (07-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), ProTrader1 (07-05-2021), rescue1122 (07-05-2021), ShantiMan (07-05-2021), Zallim (07-05-2021)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Trading tactics

Good day!
    Not only did he grow up yesterday, but today he reached 2080. It would have been possible to enter a deal when it was rolled back by 2050, but, as luck would have it, work was distracted, so this time I missed the opportunity to buy. But all the same, that in theory it turned out to be right with the forecast warms the soul. True, there is no material benefit from this. Only moral satisfaction.
    Well, let's see, maybe we'll go down to the south, so I'll enter the purchase, I won't miss it.

Name: å206.png Views: 240 Size: 42.3 KB

Today is going to be a fun day for most of the instruments. I started harnessing in the morning as I opened the sale for the pound. There was no reason to look for sales the presence of sloping resistance, as well as a small debt down at 1.3880. So, I'm waiting for a decline.
    Further, it will be possible to simply place a stop in front of the statement, if there is a floating profit and just watch the reaction to the news and expiration.
    We have targets at the bottom and at 1.3750, but whether they will go there is a big question.
    I do not exclude the North, especially at the beginning of the day, when the hairpin can be thrown up to 1.3950. I also choose this option into account in today's trading.

Name: 12 (6).png Views: 250 Size: 81.8 KB

Wind-up

I will try to buy the pound because while it is looking at production, it is possible that a decrease will have place after which I hope growth.
    At the moment, the speculator holds at 1.3880, and I think a rollback there, but so far without a breakdown of this level and with a reversal in advancement to 1.4010, then after a minor rollback I wait for 1.4060, for today it will be enough, next week the pound will restore to rise to 1.4160. If 1.3880 will be broken, again I take a decline to 1.3840, at short-term stops, the break of which will give a chance of a reversal to 1.3780. After the breakdown of 1.3880, I think a decline to 1.3860, then a rollback to 1.3915-1.3940 with a turnaround to a decline to 1.3840, and then upon breakdown, in case of a breakdown, the pound will continue to decline to 1.3780 with a rebound, a reversal to 1.3915 and 1.3950 again.

GBP/USD Entry.

BUY
    Timeframe: M15
    Entry at 1.3917
    Take profit at 1.3960
    Stop loss at 1.3881

Rejected

10. 14 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-05-2021), Forex Mate 07 (07-05-2021), grasper (07-05-2021), hayzee19 (07-05-2021), heart of stone (07-05-2021), Interlock (07-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), Latif3193 (07-05-2021), ola4real (07-05-2021), rescue1122 (07-05-2021), ShantiMan (07-05-2021), The End (07-05-2021), Xx Foreyy (07-05-2021)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Yesterday trading

Event

Name: 20210508_072130.jpg Views: 262 Size: 110.9 KB

previous update entry result.

Name: 20210508_072218.jpg Views: 242 Size: 66.9 KB

EUR CHF analysis

The cost is moving down today, but again, today, before a further decline, I expected that there would be an upward approach to the upper border of the siphon, which did not work, the cost did not reach the upper flank of the channel, it turned around earlier and moved down. But the estimate could not run down too much and the option with increase is already probable. It can be assumed that the pair is forming a bullish Wolfe, and if the price breaks high, the decline, this is the stage of 1.0962, later it is possible that the pair will proceed to grow and the pair can reach up to the target of the 5th Wolfe wave, which passes at the standard of 1.1001. If it is not imaginable to break up the downtrend trend line, and the upper border of the funnel, again it is possible that this improvement may not be and most likely that the pair will remain to decrease.

Name: USDCHFH41.png Views: 243 Size: 95.1 KB

Large false breakout is planned or will even push a little to the south, and only then test the resistance level of the broken ascending trend channel. There will also be an attempt to check the horizontal support level 0.9080-90. The variant of a dip to the support level of the 61.8 Fibonacci grid looks even from the current price positions. I suppose the seller will try to continue the downward movement with such zigzags, although positive is possible for the US dollar, which should even work out. If you look at the development of the positive for the US dollar, then this is a false breakout and an exit above the support level in the escalating trend line and the assistance level of 50.0 Fibonacci grid will be after today's news.

Wind-up

I highlighted it on the chart.
    And sadness missed the rocket.
    According to theory just a wedge speaks of the end of the structure of one wave stage.
    Here is the reaction.
    Let's see the work off.
    As I understand, now we have a rise on the euro dollar, that's why the couple reacted like that.
    The correction level of 1.0990-1.1000, then 1.1050
    Then we will see at the structure, and we should also look at the pairs that form the cross pair itself.

Name: 1 (34).png Views: 236 Size: 58.7 KB

You need to put a buy-off there this is the stage of 1.0950.
    Risk-profit ratio just good will come out The.

Pair has now broken through the height of EM 50, if it remains above it is a good sign for the improvement of the pair.
    The divergence has materialized on RSI, and growth.

EUR/CHF entry.

Name: IMG_20210508_072330.jpg Views: 257 Size: 127.4 KB

BUY
    Timeframe: H 4
    Entry at 1.0950
    Take profit at 1.1030
    Stop loss at 1.0920

Bullish crab pattern. Watch out for a reversal.

Rejected

12. 11 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-05-2021), bandarafx (08-05-2021), Ch saab (08-05-2021), grasper (08-05-2021), hayzee19 (08-05-2021), Interlock (08-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), loaded-prof (08-05-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (11-05-2021), rescue1122 (08-05-2021), The End (08-05-2021)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Running trades.

Name: 20210508_100013.jpg Views: 241 Size: 59.1 KB

I expected some interesting information from non-farm, but not so much because this or everything was known earlier and the price of growth even on Thursday, but still such negative news on the change in non-agricultural the sector did not expect, okay, unemployment did not grow, only by 0.1%, but how could there be a run-up off over 500 thousand, it is not obvious how, for me, all these data do not correspond to reality, but oh well, what it is.

As for the further situation in gold, then I think on the daily chart in trading, most likely, another descending impulse wave 3 will form, which will enter the large twist C, since the cost is already in the Fibonacci 38.2% region of the first swing and the maximum, that the value will show this overshoot of prices beyond the stage of 1850, after which there will be a strong impulsive movement to the south, which should be taken to establish a profit up to the support level at 1571, which allows the current downward wave structure to be worked out.

Name: Screenshot_20210508_195912_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 279 Size: 528.3 KB

You should not carry out purchases of this metal at such values.

Wind-up.

I mentioned this week about 2000. Just thinking about why or on what progress has become available at all? Why did we fall for a long time before that, then recovered? Alloy was not at all the tools that were used to earn money. He once served as a refuge and nothing more. Now speculators are back, as happened with the pound. Recovery is probable, but it is in a risky investment. And everyone should take this into account before making a final decision. I am confident that some gold lovers have traded with joy.

Name: Screenshot_20210508_212434_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 270 Size: 486.5 KB

On the technical side, I expect growth to 1847, where a strong reversal zone will follow. There is once a lack to make a rollback, the maximum of the week was very convenient to these values ​​at 1842. You can count the resistance worked out, then you will require going down to 1816 for a correction.
    Oscillators standalone. You can and should pay attention to RSI. I kept if it is next to the 70 levels, then there is every reason to expect a long-term growth.

Rejected

14. 6 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

BlackDollar (08-05-2021), chirfanfaiz (26-05-2021), grasper (08-05-2021), Interlock (08-05-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (11-05-2021), rescue1122 (09-05-2021)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Weekend Trading.

Name: 20210509_102809.jpg Views: 225 Size: 69.6 KB

Greetings.

Name: IMG_20210509_102953.jpg Views: 239 Size: 127.6 KB

Next week USD CHF outlook.

I will call it that because I started playing with the settings to get more acceptable pictures. Thus, we conclude that the market has shifted from the track of normal behaviour. Let's try to work with the existing guidelines. To begin with, the test at 0.9117 confirms cooperate the selected line with the trend. The current wave has sped up, but even before that it was impossible to find such confirmation on H 4 and below. According to it, 0.8941 can be a target for the near future, subject to a breakdown of 0.9000.

Name: Screenshot_20210509_103237_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 282 Size: 678.0 KB

It would be stupid on my part if I considered this round level to be a convention. The exact stop on it already shows strength. This is a vicious struggle also characterized the area. We cannot avoid it this time either. But what to do is another matter. On the one control, you need to go further, otherwise the proportions of the waves will be bad. The couple often works in small steps. Making a rollback, you can later push through this resistance. The target is still at 0.8941. For a reversal, I will wait for a divergence.

Name: Screenshot_20210509_102552_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 272 Size: 539.0 KB

I admire and marvel at your patience. After such a movement, I would not have resisted and closed puts in the village on the Greenback franc currency pair. But it is interesting that you have an account with or without a swap, I just dislike these negative swaps, especially before Thursday, although this may not be felt with the size of your positions. And now I will have to save up a deposit, and then trade little by little, I hope that by that hour the franc will have updated its low and I will farther open buying on the Cash franc currency pair. And I think to fall so that he still has a couple of pieces.

Rejected

16. 6 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-05-2021), grasper (09-05-2021), Interlock (09-05-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (11-05-2021), rescue1122 (09-05-2021), The End (09-05-2021)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    27 ramzan tarawi mubarak to all my German fellows and muslims all around the world

Oil

Soon, electrical vehicles and hybrids will not be any threat to oil demand. The main problem of electric vehicles is the power source, and there will not be enough reserves of rare earth lithium for mass production of batteries, and we will not see more electric cars on the roads for a long time than using oil from fuel until a new battery is created.

Name: Screenshot_20210509_225317_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 408 Size: 553.3 KB

I understand that after the rebound of protection at the 76.% Fibonacci level (64.15), oil at the beginning of the week will head north to test the local high of 67.91, where it will be desirable to assume about selling to support at 61.8% (61.73).
    If oil goes above 67.91, then it will be possible to speak of overstated prices. The current world situation is not conducive to growth to such heights.

I have the old mark at the top in effect 75. This is a chart. I am considering it after fixing for a week above 62.50. There are two candles above, both more like reversal ones. If the third does not return below the level, does not damage the ascending trend line, then we are leaving towards the spot. Of course there are intermediate goals. The extremes are increasing, so we look for purchases from the rollback until I broke the north within the day. On H 1, all turning averages are connected, there will soon be an impulse. If we close above them, it is even better to smash through the previous local high at 65.23, then we continue buying to renew the maximum.

Wind-up.

I will maintain a bearish long- to medium-term view on oil.

This is because of the large probability of a return to the Iranian supply market and plans to further increase production by OPEC countries.

The week, of course, will start with the growth of quotations. The ransomware virus stopped deliveries on a major oil pipeline from Texas and these problems fell on Sunday, which is fraught with hysteria of speculators at the retail opening.

I hope my posture will survive this and wait for the OPEC report, which will show a not very rosy picture of demand.

Rejected

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anatoli Damien For This Useful Post:

Muzamilarshadfx (11-05-2021)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Rise profit.

Name: 20210510_093035.jpg Views: 203 Size: 63.4 KB

Running trade setup.

Name: IMG_20210510_093411.jpg Views: 207 Size: 127.4 KB

I saw how the GBP / CAD currency pair behaves now. Opening the hourly chart I found. The cost for this mate, having passed the action to the south, turned in the opposite direction, to the so-called north. Analysing this situation based on the signals of several signals installed on the sketch. The arrow indicator gives a buy signal. And the indicators of Bill Williams confirm this warning. The value for this pair is trying to change to the north. I suppose that there may be a tendency to the north from the support level 1.6658 to the stage at 1.7132.

Name: Screenshot_63.png Views: 186 Size: 47.4 KB

Here such a good probability of sales can be seen at the older TFS. Take the same daily one, where the median and the border of the reversal zone at 1.6964 were broken. We got back higher, but this is only 2 points against the background of movement of over 100! In fact, it makes no sense to consider this as a fixation above the resistance. I remain in the opinion that they will try to return to this decline. The pound received support in this pair because of the fall in USD quotes, which will be a limited circumstance. This is not yet the inflation that everyone is looking forward to. The chart has shifted owing to negative statistics and nothing more. This means that the phenomenon is momentary. The Canadian dollar will strengthen on the back of rising USD, oil prices, and a general rise in risk sentiment. I can pick up a couple of days to work in the current area, but later we will go to 1.6807.

Name: Screenshot_20210510_092502_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 238 Size: 542.0 KB

Within the day, an upward correction was also in working out a short-term divergence. So growth was appropriate and necessary. We performed it, but changed nothing. It means that there are all opportunities for the bearish trend recovery. I would not recommend practising with all pairs containing a pound, but you can try. If the Canadian can impose his movement, it will be great.

Wind-up.

This currency pair is now in a steady downtrend. Waves update each other downwards, the MACD gauge is in the lower sell zone and below its warning area. Further, cost decline is in genuine doubt, since a strong reversal signal is present on the same used MACD indicator a bullish divergence. The rise has begun; the cost is even trying to gain a foothold above the protection level of 1.6950, but further growth of the value is hindered by the descending resistance line, if it does not become an important obstacle, then I expect the warning to climb and reach the 1.7165 areas.

Name: 03.jpg Views: 247 Size: 438.6 KB

Approved

20. 14 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-05-2021), Ch saab (10-05-2021), fadilah (10-05-2021), Forex Mate 07 (10-05-2021), ForexRider (10-05-2021), grasper (10-05-2021), Hackers (10-05-2021), Interlock (10-05-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (11-05-2021), ola4real (10-05-2021), rescue1122 (10-05-2021), ShantiMan (10-05-2021), sophiafx (10-05-2021), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 1