InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 52 of 68 47 50 51 52 53 54 57

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #511 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2821 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,975 Times in 5,713 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    For me, how much post need to be a trusted user?

2. #512 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever has much to be proud of Forex4ever's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    389 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 Times in 104 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #513 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,827 Times in 2,678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Thanks for visiting my Trading Journal. Your contributions are highly appreciated. Thanks, friends!
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

4. #514 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    645 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 119 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi mt5guru sir, how are you?
    I have done the job of making 100 posts and just 3 posts were rejected. So I think now I am eligible for the trusted member. Please check the approval ratio of my profile.

I am waiting for your kind response.

5. #515 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson has much to be proud of Dwayne Johnson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    645 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 119 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     

We found a rejected post within the current week, that is why we can not give you trusted status at this time.

Hi mt5guru sir, how are you?
    No one post has been rejected during the last 15 days since your words. Moreover, I have done the job of making 100 posts and only 3 posts were rejected. So please check the approval ratio of my profile. I hope now I am eligible for the trusted member.

I am waiting for your response.
    Thank you.

6. #516 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Thanks for visiting my Trading Journal. Your contributions are highly appreciated. Thanks, friends!

7. #517 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Muhammad Esa is a splendid one to behold Muhammad Esa is a splendid one to behold Muhammad Esa is a splendid one to behold Muhammad Esa is a splendid one to behold Muhammad Esa is a splendid one to behold Muhammad Esa is a splendid one to behold Muhammad Esa is a splendid one to behold Muhammad Esa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    265 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Mt5guru sir

Sir Can you tell me what is my Posts Approval Ratio. Am I Eligible for trusted status?
    Muhammad Esa✍✍

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #518 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

The Best Forum is a glorious beacon of light The Best Forum is a glorious beacon of light The Best Forum is a glorious beacon of light The Best Forum is a glorious beacon of light The Best Forum is a glorious beacon of light The Best Forum is a glorious beacon of light The Best Forum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello respected admin Mt5guru,
    Please check my approval ratio if I can be a trusted member please change my status.

9. #519 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,085 Times in 2,682 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello Mt5guru sir.

Can you tell me about my status? What's is my approved ratio? Can you change my status to trusted members?

Thank you!

Regards

@MS88105
    MS88105's Trading Journal

Latest Update Click
    Here

10. #520 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Reply to thread
Page 52 of 68 47 50 51 52 53 54 57

Subscribed to this Thread : 14