InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 50 of 67 45 48 49 50 51 52 55

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #491 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertugrul     
    Thanks but how much more posts are required to be a trusted user?
    You must submit 100 more posts then we will recheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Lee     
    Sir Mt5 guru, posts are not being checked on daily basis, what the reason behind this?
    Please note that we do not have any pending posts in the queue. Can you provide links to posts?

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
    Do I need to request a change of my status here? Or does it change automatically when the requirement is complete?
    Your approval ratio is not good, so we can't give you trusted status.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix4x     
    Respected mt5 guru, my only 6 posts are rejected after a long break. Kindly review my account. I'm not able to claim my posts.
    When rejection reaches 10,20,30.... then the account automatically bans for 1 month. your current rejection is 20 that is why your account is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
    I reclaimed this post Would you please recheck it? After the rejection of this post, what's my approval ratio?

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15255739
    After rechecking we found many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi     
    I can't understand what's going on with my posts. My grammar score is 100% but my all posts gone rejected 🥺. I am creating my charts. Can you help me please? And also i want to know my approval ratio. How much it is!
    You didn't provide any link to recheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Summy     
    I think my post is 100% Correct. But why rejected I request please recheck my this post.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15254590

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
    Dear admin, mt5guru hope you are fine. Kindly change my status to a trusted user.
    After checking your account status, We can't give you trusted status at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by PipsHunter99     
    Hello sir.

Now I have another bundle of the approved posts. Please now give me the title of the trusted user if I'm able to get it. otherwise please tell me how much more posts I need for getting trusted status. Thanks!
    After checking your account status, We can't give you trusted status at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Lee     
    Sir Mt5 guru, greeting can you check sir my Instaforex attached account to my profile is active for gaining and transferring bonus into trading account?
    Your account attaches successfully, there is not need to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forex4ever     
    Sir mt5guru, i send you a private message about mine post which has rejected. I am unable to attach url link here as my total posts are less than 100.
    You can not share links please provide us id of your posts i.e
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...uot-program&p=15256144&viewfull=1#post15256144

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
    I checked these two posts in grammar softwares even I cheked them manually. I did not find any mistake in them. please recheck these posts and approve them.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15255739

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15256051

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #492 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Nox will become famous soon enough Nox's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 81 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear Mt5guru, can you please check my Instaforex attached account with forum. Is my profile active for gaining and transferring bonus into trading account?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #493 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi has much to be proud of Rishi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    388 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 327 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

4. #494 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10444 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,230 Times in 9,265 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    Your approval ratio is not good, so we can't give you trusted status.
    I know my approved ratio is not good because most of my previous posts were rejected, but I wanted to know my ratio and how many approvals I need to be trusted?
    Last edited by zahid4x; 15-10-2021 at 05:28 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

tradingforex (15-10-2021)

6. #495 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

PipsHunter99 is a name known to all PipsHunter99 is a name known to all PipsHunter99 is a name known to all PipsHunter99 is a name known to all PipsHunter99 is a name known to all PipsHunter99 is a name known to all PipsHunter99's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    688 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Please tell me how many posts require to be a trusted user.
    Pips-Hunter99 Trading Journal

Must Visit & Subscribe.

7. #496 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1835 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,820 Times in 2,210 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear Respected Mt5 Guru:

Please check my account approval ratio if I can be a trusted member please change my status.

8. #497 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien has a reputation beyond repute Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    405 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 245 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

9. #498 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07 has a reputation beyond repute Forex Mate 07's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    454 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 134 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear Sir,

I am appealing to be a trusted user please do consider my application.

Thanks

10. #499 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13434 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 63,022 Times in 16,832 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Originally Posted by amiron56
    Hi there, would you check my approved ration? I want to be a trusted user and appeal to you. As long as I know, my last 100 post are approved by editorial team.
    Thanks
    amiron56
    Okay, we will consider you after 20 posts.
    Hi respective admin, I have made near 40 approved posts since your word, but you have not considered me a trusted member. Would you check?

Thanks.
    Self DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

My Trading Journal

11. #500 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

MUNA BHAI MBBS will become famous soon enough MUNA BHAI MBBS will become famous soon enough MUNA BHAI MBBS's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear Respected Mt5 Guru:

Please check my account approval ratio if I can be a trusted member please change my status.

Reply to thread
Page 50 of 67 45 48 49 50 51 52 55

Subscribed to this Thread : 14