InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 67 1 2 3 4 7

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17288 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,912 Times in 7,286 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 14
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
    Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program
    Dear users!

If you think that the post was wrongly rejected, you can appeal editor's refusal.

In order to appeal your post, please indicate link for the post and describe in few words why you think that the rejection is incorrect.

The team of editors will check your request as soon as possible and respond in the comment to the appeal.
    Firstly, thanks a lot respected admin for opening this thread which really a must needed thing.

Secondly, it looks like that forum is decided to continue this unnecessary thing.

If the posts that would be rejected would not be in the forum, then this system would be perfect.

I know that you do SEO so that more visitors visit our forum. But when a visitor comes and will see that most of the posts in the forum are rejected, then they will have a bad idea about the forum. I hope you don't want the forum's reporting to be bad.

Some members of this editor team are working blindly, they are approving the posts of their favorite people and rejecting everyone else. When we catch someone, they are forced to reject their post. I mentioned only one name below. Earlier all his posts were approved, now after our complaint, all the posts are being rejected. Hope we don't have to say anything else because you're intelligent enough to understand what's going on there.

Here is his journal link: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

There has plenty of exams available there. I don't want to waste your time by giving those links.

We just need a solution from you. The best is to remove this option or remove that biased judge from the editor team.

Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex. :luvmt5:
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

fareedkhan (28-04-2021), God of war (28-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (27-04-2021)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

jimmytrader is an unknown quantity at this point jimmytrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am new comer i also faced such problem even i did not done any violation. I think it is robotic game going here. Forum is banning many people immeditely. dont know why but its a big trouble. infact forum must help the loyal workers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1213 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,887 Times in 1,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear users!

If you think that the post was wrongly rejected, you can appeal editor's refusal.

In order to appeal your post, please indicate link for the post and describe in few words why you think that the rejection is incorrect.

The team of editors will check your request as soon as possible and respond in the comment to the appeal.
    Before Appealing I have to know about my mistakes and the criteria the so-called editors team follows. Otherwise, what's the meaning of appealing against rejection?

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1602 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,497 Times in 3,172 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear users!

You can see in the picture that my post has been rejected due to meaningless content.

However, the members who use the spin tools have their article meaningless content.
    Name: Screenshot_20210427-222053_1619544099458.jpg Views: 522 Size: 154.3 KB

Because the editor team does not check the posts they have a draft copied that sends the user by mail. Now you can see that some members posts have been rejected due to meaningless content. Are everyone's posts meaningless content now?

Because everyone does grammar in which our post scores are 100% but the editor team has taken an oath to reject our posts.

There was no forum like this before. But now authority has ruined forum reputation by make some changes in rules.

Doing this now did not help us at all because even then we would all be constantly rejected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa has a reputation beyond repute apna_papa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1585 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,065 Times in 330 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear users!

Sir you are the best... But if the system is automatically check the post than its ok... But if the post is check by human being, than he have some emotional factors...
    Overall the moderator deathstar.. administrator aviz, mt5guru and other are performing very well...
    I salute there competitive work...
    Please i request you that increase the bonus and salary of your team... They are good...
    But the post rejection method is only in the hand of system base algorithm, than its good. Because its too much work load for your team...

7. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,173 Times in 6,957 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Quote Originally Posted by apna_papa     
    Sir you are the best... But if the system is automatically check the post than its ok... But if the post is check by human being, than he have some emotional factors...
    Overall the moderator deathstar.. administrator aviz, mt5guru and other are performing very well...
    I salute there competitive work...
    Please i request you that increase the bonus and salary of your team... They are good...
    But the post rejection method is only in the hand of system base algorithm, than its good. Because its too much work load for your team...

First of all, I am so sorry to admin and moderators of this forum. I am reporting here regarding the approved and rejected post. I never do copy paste in my mt5 life. Whatever, I said before that there are lots of users who are doing copy pasting and grabbing $200+ weekly bonus.

Apna papa is one of them though he is an old user. I am so sorry mr apnaa papa.

The user is doing copy pasting from the reussian forum and even though he is not leaving the pictures too.

Look carefully the given links below:

Name: apnapapa1.PNG Views: 645 Size: 201.3 KB
    User's post on the mt5 forum: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15212221

The first part from the russian forum: https://forexdengi.com/threads/58547...1#post22175388

The 2nd part : https://forexdengi.com/threads/58547...1#post22174939

Name: apnapapa2.PNG Views: 604 Size: 250.0 KB

N.B: Respected moderator Aviz, don't say again that you have taken action already.

8. 9 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

borisforex (28-04-2021), fareedkhan (28-04-2021), global20 (27-04-2021), Helsinki (28-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021), rezwanfx (28-04-2021), tradingforex (27-04-2021), Tube light (28-04-2021)

9. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,173 Times in 6,957 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Name: Capture.PNG Views: 182 Size: 258.2 KB

10. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

NeonXPawn (28-04-2021), Tube light (28-04-2021)

11. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

jimmytrader is an unknown quantity at this point jimmytrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Seriously my posts are also getting ban due to unknown reasons. I don't know why this is happening. I am doing it by my best skills. I am not violating rules and laws. Therefore, I request admins to please limit the restrictions.

12. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2821 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,975 Times in 5,713 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
    First of all, I am so sorry to admin and moderators of this forum. I am reporting here regarding the approved and rejected post. I never do copy paste in my mt5 life. Whatever, I said before that there are lots of users who are doing copy pasting and grabbing $200+ weekly bonus.

Apna papa is one of them though he is an old user. I am so sorry mr apnaa papa.

The user is doing copy pasting from the reussian forum and even though he is not leaving the pictures too.

Look carefully the given links below:

Attachment 367815
    User's post on the mt5 forum: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15212221

The first part from the russian forum: https://forexdengi.com/threads/58547...1#post22175388

The 2nd part : https://forexdengi.com/threads/58547...1#post22174939

Attachment 367816

N.B: Respected moderator Aviz, don't say again that you have taken action already.
    What moderators are doing? Are they busy to find only dot, comma mistake? This is shame on moderator team. By the way, dear bappyfx, you are catching all big spammers. You should apply as moderator of the forum.

13. 6 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

bappy4x (27-04-2021), fareedkhan (28-04-2021), Helsinki (28-04-2021), NeonXPawn (28-04-2021), rezwanfx (28-04-2021), Tube light (28-04-2021)

14. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3753 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,314 Times in 1,543 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    A good step to save what can be saved, but this is not the final solution to all the forum's problems. As many others have indicated, many posts are approved with many mistakes in addition to the problem of copy-pasters. Another problem or the big problem is the problem of bonus distribution which is random and based on wrong basics or wrong recommendations. the evidence about this is a member who got his posts approved, but in return, he got a minute bonus, while another member with the same conditions got +200$

I hope you find or at least start looking for solutions to these problems.

Finally, I have updated my trading journal with a prediction of the directions of my open positions and how they will go soon, but the post is considered meaningless so, I believe it has to be re-evaluated. It's meaningful

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15212161

15. 2 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

Helsinki (28-04-2021), rezwanfx (28-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 67 1 2 3 4 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 14