InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3

Thread: Pips Hunter Trading Journal:

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,854 Times in 250 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Post Pips Hunter Trading Journal:

Good evening, to all the mates and dear guests.

(Technical Analysis of EUR/USD)

Last week, the EUR/USD breaks the resistance level of 1.2080 and successfully traded above it. This movement is heading towards indicating the positive scenario for the upcoming week, considering that the bullish trend requires staying above 1.2064. This is very strong growth in the EUR/USD pair. Moreover, the resistance level of 1.2120, is a perfect level to get in the market, yesterday if the market breaks this level of resistance and shows momentum to the upside, then it is an indication of buyer pressure.

Name: download.png Views: 788 Size: 62.1 KB

In a weekly time frame, that is a strong bullish movement from the past three weeks. That is a huge gain from 1.1680 level to 1.21 level of resistance. When the market will open, I think we need to see the market behavior and then take our entry toward the next resistance level. The chart attached below, this area is very noisy, I think the market will spend some time in this area, before showing any action in any direction. That is why we have to wait for the breakout or pullback to get in the market. Also, 1.2350 level of resistance is a December 2020 high level and now the market is head toward this direction.

Name: download.png Views: 788 Size: 62.1 KB

(Technical Analysis of GBP/USD)

GBP/USD showed a very strong move to the upside and gains approximately 150 plus pips on Monday. But 1.40 level is a strong level where supply was increased and the price was dropped again toward the support level. Now the price is consolidating in the mid of the support and resistance level. The upcoming week decides the further move.

I think if the buyer takes control of the market, then it will touch the next resistance, also an all-time high level since April 2020. In a one-hour and four-hour time frame, there is the possibility that the market will touch support level 1.3710 in the next week. This will happen when the price successfully manages to settle below the 200 Simple moving average.

Name: download (3).png Views: 778 Size: 63.7 KB

(Technical Analysis of USD/JPY)

After testing the 107.46 level, USD/JPY again showed bullish movement, but the overall trend is downward and below the 200 Simple moving average. Until the market relies on below that moving average, we have to trade for the short position. In the weekly outlook, the USD/JPY was created the hanging man candle.

Technically, this is the strong signal for the bullish trend and the market is going to be stronger in the next week and show some strength. In that situation, we have to be the focus for buy entry toward the resistance level, also monthly high level at 109.30. In the long time frame market is in a strong downtrend and maybe it will continue a bearish move toward the next support level 107.00.

Name: download (2).png Views: 774 Size: 59.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. 3 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

chirfanfaiz (04-12-2021), grasper (26-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99 has much to be proud of PipsHunter99's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good evening. Today everyone has received bonuses from the MT5 forum. And of course, everyone gets a great bonus, I get a 21-week bonus. But this bonus is very low for me, with the help of which I can't open any trade, so I need more bonus, so I will wait for one more week bonus. So, if I get a good bonus, I will be able to continue my trading.

USD/CAD

The USD/CAD continues to test without breaking the 1.2010 support line and the pair is comfortable moving along the road between the 1.2010 support line and the 1.2145 resistance line. As long as the pair is trading between the above levels. The stochastic indicator is below the daily price chart, indicating higher selling, which means a somewhat hesitant market. If the pair finds new buying orders along with its momentum, we can see that it could break the 1.2145 resistance line and target the 1.2206 level. On the other hand, if the market shows interest in selling, we can see that the pair may break the 1.2010 support line and hit the 1.1960 level.

Name: download.png Views: 772 Size: 53.2 KB

EUR/JPY

Yesterday, with the start of the Asian session, the EUR/JPY movement was initially on a downward spiral. However, that trend came to the fore at the end of this session. They can support the price level of 133.60 with a price above 134.00 and a low price. If we count, the result limit is about 40 pips. I will now try to observe and analyze the next trend in the EUR/JPY pair. At first glance, the EUR/JPY is still in high demand. Where prices were trying to rise significantly from day one. Therefore, I have decided to maintain the trading limit at the price level of the pending order 133.70. And set a stop loss at 133.50 and a profit at 134.50.

Name: download (1).png Views: 766 Size: 72.7 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

4. 8 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (01-06-2021), Forex Prediction (02-06-2021), Helsinki (01-06-2021), Interlock (01-06-2021), Leofric (01-06-2021), Prisha (01-06-2021), rescue1122 (02-06-2021), ShantiMan (01-06-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good evening mt5 forum members. How are you all? After a long time, I'm back here to upload my trading journal. Over the past two months, I've lost my trading account due to a lack of discipline and inconsistency. Today I reopened a new trading account with InstaForex and tried to continue my trading practice, but today the market is about to close, and many of us are trying to make a profit as soon as possible. I will tell you about the USDX first because the USDX showed a good uptick at the beginning of the week, but now the price is weaker than other baskets of currencies. But we still hope it will come back at its own cost.

Name: balance.png Views: 287 Size: 1.9 KB

My Trading plan:

At the moment, I am looking at different currency pairs and mostly thinking of trading in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum. Because the market will be closed for the next two days, and I think I need to plan a bit for crypto trading. I will update you soon on the running trade that I will open today. I will also focus on updating my trading journal regularly. So without wasting time, let me tell you about today's trading plan.

GBP/USD:

I have analyzed GBP/USD prices in different time frames, and I have seen massive developments in the quotes in the last two working days. In addition, this quote is successfully trading with its weekly opening level. We have a range at the price of 1.3900, where the price fell last month. I am planning to open the trade with this pair next week as the price may fall again from this supply zone. So next week, I will open my GBP/USD positions near this level in the direction of selling, and I will use my stop loss 50 to 30 points above my entry level.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 297 Size: 23.9 KB

Bitcoin:

The bitcoin is trading in a narrow range of 47,000 to 44,000 areas, but it does not show us a clear direction of movement. So I'm waiting for this range to break out. If the price shows me a break above or below this range. I will trade with this pair and make a profit in bitcoin trading. However, I think my stop loss in this area should be below or above the range level. My profit will also be 500 to 700 points in bitcoin trading. I will also update you about these trades in the Next journal update.

Name: bitcoin.png Views: 291 Size: 22.7 KB

Approved

6. 11 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

ayan555 (10-09-2021), CySEC (10-09-2021), Ertugrul (10-09-2021), fadilah (11-09-2021), grasper (10-09-2021), Helsinki (10-09-2021), Honey Bee (11-09-2021), Jackroay (10-09-2021), MS88105 (10-09-2021), Tacaz (10-09-2021), Wasiliyus (10-09-2021)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good evening dear friends. Welcome back to my trading journal. How are you all forum members? Yesterday I was planning a bit about bitcoin trading, and today the currency exchange market is closed, and the cryptocurrency market is moving up valuable. I told you I would do some trading in Bitcoin and Ethereum, and now I'm doing some trading in Bitcoin. Last night my analysis was good on USDX, and at the end of the market, USDX has moved back to the level I mentioned in yesterday's journal update. Even next week, the USDX could fall to a weekly low, as the US economy may slow down after some fundamental reports.

Current Trades in Bitcoin

Today I made some trades in bitcoin, but the movement is slow, and my order is running at a loss, even the market is running against my position, which is not good, but I make a take profit level and stop loss level correctly in my trade.

Name: running trades.png Views: 287 Size: 3.3 KB

Pending Buy limits order in the Bitcoin:

I am also using a pending buy limit order at the 43,000 price level as I have analyzed the technical factors about the bitcoin, and I see that the bitcoin has a strong barrier at the 43,000 price level, where the price can change direction. So I use a buy limit order in this area, while my stop loss is 300 pips at 40,000.

Name: pending orders.png Views: 285 Size: 3.3 KB

Bitcoin:

I have made two trades in bitcoin, one is currently running in loss, and I am using a pending buy limit order around the 43,000 price level. According to my forecast, bitcoin has a strong barrier at the 43,000 price level, and the price could reverse around this area. In addition, my trade stop loss level is close to the 40,000 price level.

Name: bitcoin2.png Views: 289 Size: 32.5 KB

Because my prediction is that if the price falls below this support level, the price may move downwards towards the 30,000 price range. So, following this procedure, I am using the stop loss level in the 40,000 price range in my trade. In addition, I am also using the take profit level in the 49,000 resistance range, the closest resistance range where buyers can put pressure on the price.

Name: bitcoin.png Views: 295 Size: 35.3 KB

Approved

8. 14 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-09-2021), bappy4x (11-09-2021), CySEC (11-09-2021), Ddx Father 4x (11-09-2021), Ertugrul (11-09-2021), fadilah (11-09-2021), grasper (11-09-2021), Helsinki (11-09-2021), Honey Bee (12-09-2021), James McNamara (12-09-2021), Latif3193 (11-09-2021), Sharks (12-09-2021), Skull999 (11-09-2021), The End (11-09-2021)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good Afternoon dear forum members.

Today, welcome to a new week in the market, and I think we need to open all our trade with proper analysis. And never forget to use money management in your trading. Today, since the start of the Asian session, the USDX has been moving upwards. At the same time, this week's trend with the dollar has been very volatile, with most of it returning. The US Treasury Department plans to issue 120 billion in government bonds this week. So we have to be careful when trading Major currencies. After the bitcoin position this morning, I had made a trade the EUR/USD dollar. I also plan to make some orders for the GBP/USD pair.

Current running orders

I have a bitcoin trade at $ 45,600, and I am losing more than 40 US dollars in that trade because the bitcoin price is not showing any surgical movement yet. But I also have some orders in the bitcoin market and a proper plan for bitcoin trading. Although I also have traded in EUR/USD in the direction of buying today. At the moment, this trade is also a loss.

Name: running trades.png Views: 223 Size: 15.2 KB

Pending orders.

I also have some pending orders in the bitcoin and the EUR/USD pair, as my technical analysis suggests that the price may move to my pending order. So that's why I'm using this Pending order. Even if I'm not in front of the screen, my trade will run in the market.

Name: pending ordr.png Views: 219 Size: 6.3 KB

EUR/USD

On Thursday, the European Central Bank announced its decision, and US bond yields were weak, market sentiment was sluggish, and the dollar rebounded against the eurodollar. This morning, I decided to open the EUR/USD trade because more buying conditions and lower bond yields will help the euro move higher. I am also using the profit level in it, as it can move in my favor at any time.

Name: eurusd.png Views: 224 Size: 27.6 KB

Bitcoin

The bitcoin is currently floating around my pending limit order, but I have fixed my stop loss around the 40,000 support level, with sellers participating in full and trying to reverse the bullish trend. If so, it may be possible for the market to reach it. At the same time, if the price wants to continue its bullish movement, the level of retracement price will end where I am using pending orders.

Name: bitcoin.png Views: 246 Size: 29.2 KB

Approved

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good evening to my dear forum fellows.

Yesterday, the USDX tried to stay in a bullish trend. But after the inflation data, the USDX moved lower during the US session. But this morning, the USDX is moving above the 92.60 level and trying to stabilize the price this support level. . Today, my prediction for the USDX is that it will remain stable in its direction until it tests the 93.00 range. Above all, it may take a long time for the USDX to reach this level.

Current running orders.

I currently have some orders on bitcoin and EUR/USD. Because yesterday the bitcoin was moving down, but it did not reach my pending buy limit order. Right now, I'm only making a profit a few dollars on it. But I hope that soon, this loss will show me blue color. At the same time, my EUR/USD trade is making a profit, and my EUR/USD trade is in profit around 10 dollars.

Name: running trades.png Views: 201 Size: 15.8 KB

Pending Limit orders.

Yesterday I had three pending orders in EUR/USD and Bitcoin. In the meantime, I only have one Pending limit order in bitcoin, as my second limit order in EUR/USD is running successfully in profit. I am also using the take profit area in these current orders.

Name: pending orders.png Views: 193 Size: 3.3 KB

Bitcoin

Yesterday the bitcoin showed a downward movement, but my order is still in the same place. And unfortunately, the pressure from the bitcoin sellers was not so great that my order could run, but I will use my same pending order anyway because this area is best for my trade. So I will use the same level for my order to make a good profit. Also, my prediction about the bitcoin is that if the bitcoin price exceeds the 47,000 range, I will trade back in the market with a new target of the 52,000 price range. Because After a resistance level of 47,000, the next rebound target could be as high as 52,000.
    Name: Godl.png Views: 198 Size: 29.6 KB

EUR/USD

During the last Asian and European sessions, EUR/USD showed a higher price and is moving in the 1.1810 price range with a gain of 0.02%. My trade is also running at a profit. But I am using the take profit level in the price range of 1.1850 to 1.1870. Because I have taken this trade for a long time, and my position will soon reach the right level. And I will update you about it regularly.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 194 Size: 28.5 KB

Approved

11. 18 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

amiron56 (14-09-2021), bappy4x (15-09-2021), Dwayne Johnson (14-09-2021), Ertugrul (14-09-2021), fadilah (15-09-2021), ForexRider (14-09-2021), global20 (14-09-2021), grasper (14-09-2021), Heartbroken (14-09-2021), Helsinki (14-09-2021), Honey Bee (15-09-2021), Jackroay (14-09-2021), King51 (14-09-2021), MS88105 (14-09-2021), ola4real (14-09-2021), Rishi (14-09-2021), Wasiliyus (14-09-2021), zahid4x (14-09-2021)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good afternoon, to the forum fellows.

Welcome back to my Trading journal. First of all, I will discuss with you the movement of USDX. Because today we have more influential news in USD pairs. The USDX, which follows the US dollar's trend against six major currencies, fell slightly to 92.60 on Monday from a two-week high of 92.85. The Fed will make a two-day decision next week, and investors are happy to know the timetable for reducing debt purchases. At the same time, we need to look at today's financial calendars to find some fundamental data about USDX. Technically, we had a low of 92.40 yesterday. If the USDX falls below that level, the price could move last Friday's low level to close to 91.90.

Current Trades:

My bitcoin trade is now running at a profit of about $ 70. But my profit level is a few points away from the current fluctuations, but I am waiting for my trade to close at the profit level. At the same time, my EUR/USD trade is closed at a profit, except for my one position, which currently has an earning of only a few cents. Also, I traded in USD/CHF during the early Asian session today, and this trade is at a profit of a few cents.

Name: current.png Views: 178 Size: 15.4 KB

Pending orders.

In the current pending orders, today, I traded in USD/CHF as the price is in the supply zone, but we have another supply zone above this zone where I am using the pending order. I will also set my stop loss limit above all these supply areas.

Name: pending.png Views: 172 Size: 5.6 KB

USD/CHF:

USD/CHF is trading in the range of 0.9200, where I can expect a decline because prices have already fallen from this point. So, I opened my trade at this point in the early Asian session. At the moment, my order is running at a profit. Fundamentally and technically, my position is at a perfect level, and I will soon make some dollars in this trade.
    Name: usdchf.png Views: 182 Size: 27.1 KB

EUR/USD:

Some EUR/USD trades were successfully closed at a profit, but one of my trades has not yet reached my profit level. But I am trying to maintain this trade and use stop-loss to secure my account. Because some people are worried that it will be a "stagflation shock" - prices will frighten bulls, ultimately stifle demand and cause the economy to expand. Due to the long-term bullish trend, this trade will soon reach the target of tech profits.
    Name: eurusd.png Views: 172 Size: 29.7 KB

Closed Trades in EUR/USD:

Name: EURUSD closed.png Views: 170 Size: 7.0 KB

Approved

13. 16 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

amiron56 (16-09-2021), ayan555 (16-09-2021), BlackDollar (16-09-2021), Dwayne Johnson (16-09-2021), Ertugrul (16-09-2021), Forex4ever (16-09-2021), ForexRider (16-09-2021), global20 (16-09-2021), grasper (16-09-2021), HassaanAli (16-09-2021), Helsinki (16-09-2021), Honey Bee (16-09-2021), Latif3193 (16-09-2021), meraLOveH (16-09-2021), ola4real (16-09-2021), Unregistered (1)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good afternoon dear friends.

Welcome back to my trading journal. I was upset about my trade over the past week. The US dollar has gained strength against six other currency pairs. Also, my active positions in EUR/USD and USD/CHF are giving me huge losses. Next week, EUR/USD may change its price, but that's just an idea, and the pair's trend looks bearish for the next few weeks.
    • Meanwhile, the USDX is trying to reach its March 31 highest level of 93.44. The next USDX target is close to the August 23 high of 93.70.

Bitcoin:

My bitcoin trade is very close to my profit level. Moreover, I am still maintaining this trade and using a reverse stop loss on my bitcoin trade. But overall, my account balance is negative. But my bitcoin trading will make up for this loss very soon. I am thinking of trading some more in the bitcoin market.
    • In addition, we have some news about bitcoin: the new rules and regulations against money laundering and terrorist financing, which will come into force later this year. Restrict the use of cryptocurrencies as a source of information to hackers and other illegal activities. In addition, I am still using my technical analysis, and my bitcoin trade and reverse stop loss will protect my trade.

Name: bitcoin chart.png Views: 172 Size: 31.7 KB

Active trading in bitcoins:

My bitcoin trades are still making a profit, but I haven't closed it yet. The US government wants to make it harder for hackers to use cryptocurrencies to take advantage of cyberattacks. So I think in the future, the value of bitcoin could be both strong and weak.
    Name: bitcoin running trades.png Views: 154 Size: 3.8 KB

USD/CHF:

On Thursday, USD/CHF rose sharply, breaking resistance at 0.9245-0.9275, putting the recent high of 0.9300-30 under heavy pressure. The downward trend line of 0.9375-85 is under tremendous pressure. We now expect the USD/CHF to break this area and eventually confirm another uptrend, challenging the 0.9475 down trend line. We hope to reach a certain level of resistance. We can expect re-selling pressure from bearish traders on this resistance barrier, and I will try to open a sell trade at this high level.
    Name: USDCHF Chart.png Views: 165 Size: 32.5 KB

Active trading in USD/CHF:

My trades on the EUR/USD and USD/CHF trades are running at a loss, and I forgot to use stop losses on my trades and am now facing a massive loss of about 60 dollars on them.

Name: USDCHF running trades.png Views: 163 Size: 11.8 KB

Approved

15. 11 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

amiron56 (19-09-2021), ayan555 (19-09-2021), bappy4x (19-09-2021), Dwayne Johnson (19-09-2021), global20 (19-09-2021), Helsinki (19-09-2021), Honey Bee (19-09-2021), Jackroay (19-09-2021), ola4real (19-09-2021), Tacaz (19-09-2021), Unregistered (1)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone.

Welcome back to my trading journal for all the forum members, visitors, and dear administrator. Today is Sunday, and the market will open tomorrow, and we should be happy predominantly on weekends. I have never participated in the trading journal section in the last few days because I was busy. So I started today and could analyze with all my friends.
    • The USDX is moving around the 94.00 demand zone, and next week it can move in the range of 94.00 from the downside and upwards to the latest high of 94.80. And I think my analysis on USDX next week will move towards the 94.00 targets, but I do not recommend to all friends to continue trade without proper money management.

Current Position in USD/CHF:

A few days ago, I opened several positions in the USD/CHF pair. Unfortunately, these positions are running at a loss of a few dollars, but I have not closed these trades yet. But next week, if USDX falls below 94.00, it will affect USD/CHF, then hopefully, my position will be profitable. In addition, we can see the first confirmation that a recession will occur when the price falls below the 50 SMA line. If there is a reversal occur and there is an indication that the price will fell. I can expect the price to reach my point. Meanwhile, we have some economic news this week, if this news adds bullish momentum to the dollar, it could be terrible for my current position.

Name: usdchf.png Views: 149 Size: 33.1 KB
    Name: running.png Views: 144 Size: 8.4 KB

Closed positions in bitcoin.

A few days ago I traded in bitcoin, and I kept it for a long time, but due to a severe shortage, this trade took place a few days ago. And that trade hit a stop loss level of 46,915.

Name: closed.png Views: 143 Size: 4.2 KB

Approved

17. 16 users say Thank You to PipsHunter99 for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-10-2021), ayan555 (03-10-2021), bappy4x (03-10-2021), CySEC (03-10-2021), Felix4x (03-10-2021), Helsinki (03-10-2021), Jackroay (03-10-2021), JoneAnderson (03-10-2021), NadeemRaza (03-10-2021), ola4real (03-10-2021), Ragnar Lodbrok (03-10-2021), ShantiMan (03-10-2021), Snoopdogg (03-10-2021), SweetRose (03-10-2021), Tacaz (03-10-2021), Unregistered (1)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1066 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning.

Welcome back to my trading journal forum members, visitors, and dear forum Administrators. Eventually, the market is open, but the movement is limited and moves forward with only a few points. The US dollar is taking advantage of the rising expectations of a strong US monetary policy.

• This week, there are two areas for trading in the upper range of the US dollar, the weekly high of 94.80. if buyers push the price above this high, sellers will push the price down. Market participants are focusing on economic growth, with headlines suggesting a delay in global economic recovery. As the Global economy aims to restore some form of "normal" conditions, supply button or supply chain issues come to the fore. Otherwise, if the seller directly affects the price and lowers it to a low of 93.95 on Friday. Then there is an indication of the seller's presence. And in that case, we find our trade with a support level of 93.75-50.

Latest news:

In today's news, we have three mid-range news items related to the US dollar, the Factory Order data, which measures total orders for durable and non-durable goods, providing insights into inflation and growth in the manufacturing sector. In addition, we have a 3-months, 6-months invoice auction, OPEC meeting.
    Name: LATEST NEWS.png Views: 684 Size: 18.0 KB

Current position in bitcoin

The value of bitcoin has risen since September 6. Interestingly, this slowdown resulted in the formation of a bullish pattern that broke out on October 1. So, I opened the buy option in bitcoin in the area of ​​price level 47800, which floating at a loss of 2 dollars, but it seems that the market sentiment is increasing. While my trading stop loss is below the last low of 46,500, and my profit is in the 50,000 supply area of ​​49,500.

Name: BITCOIN.png Views: 137 Size: 28.6 KB
    Name: CURRENT.png Views: 141 Size: 3.3 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1