InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6

Thread: Adam522 Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,178 Times in 172 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thumbs up Adam522 Trading Journal

Greetings to all the forum mates! My name is Adam, I am starting my trading journey, I need your prayers and guidance. stay blessed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Adam522 for this useful post.

Farnadus007 (27-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522 has a brilliant future Adam522's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold Forecast

On Wednesday, gold (XAU/USD) tumbled $20 from seven-week peaks of $1790, closing the day marginally lower. A rebound in US Bond yields caused the metal's correction, as quarterly profit announcements and covid vaccine sentiment rekindled reflation trades and improved stock returns. So far on Tuesday, gold has been leveraging Monday's declines until the bears restart their reversal. As the route guidance on both sides of the Atlantic remains fragmented, higher US returns will probably continue to weigh on the yield less gold despite global optimism. For new momentum on gold markets, it will closely monitor fresh reports on covid vaccination and US government spending.

In the short term, gold's downside becomes more convincing, particularly after they detected a sell curve on the index. The 21- moving average (HMA) has breached the 50-hourly moving average (HMA) from above, implying a bearish convergence. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) has turned south below the midline, now trading at 47.45. This signal shows that the bears are likely to expand their dominance. If the downside pressure intensifies, firm support at $1761 will checked. The confluence of the horizontal trend line support and the ascending 100-HMA is at that position. The 200-HMA, at $1752, is the next appropriate limit. To resurrect last week's bullish momentum, a sustained break over the $1775 resistance needed. The previous week's high of $1784 could be on the buyers' minds, with the seven-week highs of $1790 to be retested above it.

Gold chart

Name: GOLDH1 1.png Views: 243 Size: 45.7 KB

Technical Outlook Of GBP/USD

In terms of technical analysis, the pair crashed through a one-month-descending trend-line barrier on Monday. Regarding that, a step above the previous monthly shift tops, around the 1.3915-20 range, seen as a crucial for business can develop, sparking some move purchasing. The stage appears to be set further for growth, with price movements on the trend line just continuing to push into growth mode. On a daily chart, an overbought RSI (14) suggests some stabilization before the next head starts. The pair appears to be on track to break through barrier near the 1.4055-60 horizontal region and retake the 1.4100 level. Any follow-through buying could bring the pair closer to the 1.4135-40 area of the 2021 frequent closing peaks hurdle. Immediate help is in the mid-1.3900s. Any more drop near the 1.3900 mark could now be as a purchasing incentive. As a result, they should restrict the depreciation near the falling pattern resistance transition point, which has now rendered positive traction in the 1.3850 zone.

GBP/USD chart

Name: GBPUSDH1 1.png Views: 236 Size: 41.6 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam522 For This Useful Post:

Farnadus007 (27-04-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/USD Analysis

The advance of the EUR/USD beyond 1.2000 ran into opposition around 1.2080. About 1.1910, we expected selling pressure to be contained. The EUR/USD pair reaches new multi-week highs around 1.2080, but then deflates to negative territory. After breaching through the 1.2050/64 level where the 100-day SMA and a Fibo retracement intersect, the pair gathered further upside momentum of the November-January rally. The immediate obstacle at 1.2100 lies above the recent tops at 1.2080, ahead of the February falls at 1.2240. The EUR/USD supposed to hold a bullish outlook above the 200-day SMA 1.1910.

Daily chart of EUR/USD

Name: now2.png Views: 236 Size: 37.3 KB

GBP/USD Analysis

The GBP/USD combination has weakened some of the previous day's strong gains, with weekly tops about mid-1.3900s moving into the North American session. The US dollar improved from six-week lows owing to a change in global risk aversion and a marginal increase in US bond yields. As a result, the GBP/USD pair seen as being under some depreciation pressure. From just a technical point of view, the extremely volatile RSI (14) on daily chart appeared to be the only aspect that hindered bulls from moving through the 1.4000 barrier. For the time being, the GBP/USD pair has ended a six-day winning streak. Trend lines on the daily index have only narrowly gained traction and reflect the probability of more growth. As a result, bullish traders may see as a price correction any potential pullback and thus remain restricted.

After that, the latest powerful rebound from the 100-day SMA level has stalled near the 61.8% Fibonacci point of the 1.4243-1.3669 setback was resistance. This can now serve as a key moment for assessing the next leg of a strategic move. It will view a continued push above this level as a new impetus for bullish traders, opening the way for a rally to the 1.4100 round-figure mark. On the way up, the 1.4055-60 horizontal region could provide some moderate resistance. It positions the next substantial support on the downward at 1.3900. The GBP/USD pair then confronts a decreasing trend-line demand breakpoint about the 1.3850 mark, which can now operate as a firm near-term.

GBP/USD Chart

Name: now1.png Views: 236 Size: 38.4 KB

6. 2 users say Thank You to Adam522 for this useful post.

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Analysis Of EUR/USD
    Faced with revived dollar resilience, the EUR/USD has dropped from its peaks. Collapsing US prices, a vaccine booster in Europe, and ECB optimism could all drive the pair higher. The 4-H graph for Wednesday shows a constructive view. Looking at the EUR/USD index, that is the impression one gets and there is reasonable evidence to fear the rally will resume after the sharp downturn. In a potential downside setting, the dollar has been gathering traction as buyers flock to the safe-haven currency as stocks decline. This could change in the future. As shown in S&P 500 derivatives, the much-needed sideways equity decline can now smooth the way for a new spike. As evidenced by the reduction of COVID-19 patients in the United States, the Western world is emerging from the epidemic. A significant increase in stock markets may encumber the currency. Several Western Europe countries have decided that the stakes are so high and are preparing to continue using the vaccinations as soon as Wednesday. About 20% of European settlers have seen another shot, which again is half the rate shown in the United States. In contrast to all other vaccinations, plans to provide 55 million shots to the EU in the second half, representing about 11% of the country. As a result, the recession would be over faster.

Technical Analysis Of EUR/USD

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 237 Size: 38.0 KB

So far in April, the 4-H index has seen a significant bull run. They also positioned the currency pair above the 50, 100, and 200 (SMAs), following the rapid regression from the peaks. Outside of oversold environments, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) is less than 70. 1.2045, which was an early pivotal moment this week, and 1.2080, the April high, include some pressure. The numbers 1.2130 and 1.22 come after it. A round 1.20 point offers useful support, led by 1.1940 and 1.1925. 1.1860 is a large cushion farther away.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Adam522 for this useful post.

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP/USD Analysis

Following Tuesday's collapse at the psychological 1.40 limit, Cord has stretched its retracement into a consecutive day. They kept the pound under even more threat after reports revealed that Wage growth plunged short of perfection, with the return of the daily cloud also inducing stays below the channel bottom 1.3941. They challenged initial sellers with market volatility when they breached pivotal Fibo stability at 1.3879. But they bounced beyond 1.3900. Near-term behavior weighted lower because of intensified perceived risk, with massive loss of positive impetus on the trend line and probabilistic about to reverse from bullish momentum, leading to the pessimistic sound, but larger bulls from 1.3669 (Apr 12 low) remain intact so far. Restricted falls over 1.3879 Fibo support will suggest targeting for a new intrusion on the crucial 1.4000/20 barriers, but they needed a rebound and near above cloud peak to affirm the possibility.

GBP/USD Chart

Name: gbpusd-637546159065793499.png Views: 233 Size: 13.5 KB

S1 1.3879 R1 1.3941
    S2 1.3861 R2 1.3956
    S3 1.3816 R3 1.4000

AUD/USD Analysis

The AUD/USD pair has increased its recovery from the 0.7700 stage, removing Tuesday's declines. DXY slides to 91.00 after trying to uphold constructive territory. A turn in inflation expectations improved the Australian dollar. During the American session, the AUD/USD strongly bounced from previous close, reaches a record high of 0.7762. The pair had already hit bottom of 0.7698, its lowest level in a week.
    A lower US dollar held the AUD/USD steady across the board. The stock dropped against both the context of global bond yields. The US Dollar Index (DXY) was advancing beyond 91.00 after trying to uphold rises. A significant element for the pair was an improvement in Financial Industry investor confidence. Wednesday, US benchmarks remained down, with the 10-year yield hovering at 1.56 level. Gold prices have risen significantly, exceeding $1800. The AUD/USD combination has gotten relief near 0.7700 yet again. A contraction below that point will open the path for all the Australian to drop even more territory. The next amount of funding is 0.7670/75. On the upside, the pair is facing serious pressure at 0.7750. Above, 0.7780 is the next tier to watch, with a move further strengthening the bullish prospects.

AUD/USD Chart

Name: AUDUSDH4.png Views: 244 Size: 46.8 KB

10. 4 users say Thank You to Adam522 for this useful post.

Ch saab (22-04-2021), Farnadus007 (27-04-2021), Forex Prediction (22-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/USD

As predicted, the ECB hold rates constant, with development conditional on pandemic developments. Weekly mortgage applications fell to 547K in the United States, meeting plans. On a gain above 1.2080, the EUR/USD primed to boost its gains. The EUR/USD relation reaching a peak of 1.2058 on Thursday. As predicted, the ECB has worked to join the bond yields on the central debt repayment facilities, the maximum loan facility, and the deposit facility at 0.00 percent, 0.25 percent, and -0.50 percent, however. PEPP may grow at a significantly rapid rate than it was at the beginning of the pandemic, according to Sorenson. The dollar is growing around the table, apart from maybe the fiscal union, As investors expect additional interpretations from index. Until then, the US announced Preliminary Unemployed Applications during the week of April 16, which fell to 547K, which was higher than planned. Following the data, stocks preserve slight gains and head higher, with US benchmarks scheduled to open near weekly peaks.

Technical outlook

According to relatively fundamental indications, the EUR/USD combination extends its advancement. The pair is being directed by a supportive 20 SMA on the 4-hour index, as short-term declines just under the point are easily generating potential buyers. Within balanced dimensions, the Progress measurement is moving significantly lower, but the RSI indicator has grabbed and is moving north at about 61. In the meantime, the 100 SMA has advanced far beyond 200 SMA, all of which are well below the present stage. To get sufficient traction to prolong its march, the pair threw through the weekly peak of 1.2079.

Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 238 Size: 58.8 KB

12. 2 users say Thank You to Adam522 for this useful post.

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings, forum friends! How are you, guys? I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the forex market. I have decided to daily update my trading journal by trading on my capital account. I usually like to trade the pairs combined with the dollar index. In my trading journal update, I would prefer to trade GBP/USD, EUR/USD, and USD/JPY. Today I took three trades in pairs mentioned above separately with different lot sizes. In the GBP/USD pair, I took buying entry at 1.36575 with a lot size of 0.10 and in the EUR/USD pair, I also took buying entry with a lot size of 0.05 at 1.17365. In the third trade on the USD/JPY, I took a selling entry at 109.445 with a lot size of 1.00 volume.

Active Trades

Name: act trd.png Views: 199 Size: 14.8 KB

GBP/USD Buying Trade

In the GBP/USD pair, I took a buying entry with a lot size of 0.10, currently running with a profit of 0.7. In this trade, I placed my take profit level at 1.36800 because primary resistance is at 1.36846. If the greenback went below 93.15, then the bulls would test this primary resistance level, possibly breaching this mark easily after hitting my take profit level. Also, the relative strength index on the H-1 chart is at 45, which indicates the GBP/USD may move upward very soon and smash the primary resistance level at 1.36846.

GBP/USD H-1 Chart

Name: GBPUSDH1.png Views: 199 Size: 35.4 KB

EUR/USD Buying Trade

In the EUR/USD combination, I took a buying entry at 1.17365 with a lot size of 0.05 and placed my take profit level below the first immediate resistance level at 1.17500. The primary barrier for bullish momentum is at 1.17580. Currently, the EUR/USD pair is running sideways with a 20-period simple moving average, and the value of the relative strength index is lying at 55. If the market broke the 20-period moving average, the EUR/USD pair would hit my take profit level.

EUR/USD H-1 Chart

Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 201 Size: 36.8 KB

USD/JPY Selling Entry

As the dollar index went higher yesterday and touched 93.43, I think the greenback will show a correction towards 93.00. That is why I placed a selling trade in the USD/JPY pairs with a lot size of 1.00. The trend line is waving around the baseline of the Bollinger band. If the market smashed the baseline downward, the USD/JPY pair would move towards my take profit level spotted at 109.090. The immediate support is located at 109.217 before reaching my take profit level.

USD/JPY H-1 Chart

Name: USDJPYH1.png Views: 203 Size: 42.3 KB

Approved

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning, forum friends! How are you guys? I hope everyone is doing a great job in the forex market. May this post find you in the best of health. Let us start with my previous day's trades. In the GBP/USD pair, my take profit level triggered and gave me a profit of 2.25 dollars. In the USD/JPY pair, I closed this trade manually with a gain of 6.22 dollars. The third trade on the EUR/USD pair is still on the way out, with a loss of 0.65. I set the take profit level on this trade at 17500. Yesterday, the EUR/USD market came very close to this point, touched 1.17476, and reversed its direction to the downside. Today I placed two trades, one a buying entry in the GBP/USD pair with a lot size of 1.00 at 1.3620 and the other a selling entry in the USD/JPY at 109.437 with a lot size of 0.50. Today's essential news data regarding the JPY and the Dollar index is given below.

Name: news data.png Views: 209 Size: 85.7 KB

Closed Trades

Name: closed trades.png Views: 178 Size: 11.5 KB

Active Trades

Name: active Trades.png Views: 180 Size: 15.0 KB

GBP/USD Buying Entry

I took a buying entry in the GBP/USD pair with a lot size of 1.00 at 1.36620 and set my take profit level at 1.37200 and stop-loss at 1.35500. Yesterday the market on the daily chart made a trend reversal candle. Today, if the market breaks the previous candle's high neck of the last candle, then the GBP/USD pair would go upward and trigger my take profit level. If it can not do so, then bearish traction would push the market toward the previous low mark and test the psychological support at the bottom of 1.36000. A smash through this level would move the market further below 1.35500, where my stop loss point hangs. The primary resistance for the bulls of the market is at 1.37530, followed by 1.38100.

GBP/USD Daily Chart

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 194 Size: 44.4 KB

USD/JPY

In the USD/JPY combination, I placed selling entry with a lot size of 0.50 at 109.437. On the H-1 chart, the trend line is waving above the baseline of the Bollinger band, and strong resistance is at 109.700. The value of the relative strength index is lying at 50. I expect I could go for short term selling. Therefore, I placed this order and set my take profit level at 109.100. If the market moves contrary to my prediction, immediate resistance is at 109.597, followed by 109.700.

USD/JPY H-1 Chart

Name: USDJPYH1.png Views: 193 Size: 43.4 KB

Approved

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings, forum friends and visitors! How are you guys? I hope everyone is fine and making a significant trade history in the forex market. Welcome to my latest trading journal update. May this post find you in the best of health. Let us start with my previous day's trades in the forex market. My take profit level was hit in the EUR/USD buying order and gave me a benediction of 2 dollars. Unfortunately, my stop-loss was triggered in the USD/JPY selling trade, which hurt my capital with a loss of 9 dollars. The third order in the GBP/USD pair was manually closed with a profit of 17.90 dollars. Today I placed two trades in the forex market. After the release of the FOMC report, the dollar index first went to the downside, but after the FOMC press conference, the greenback went to the upside, and all the cross pairs of dollar indexes moved to the downside. Luckily, I got a profit on all my trades before all this happened.

Closed Trades

Name: closed trd tdy.png Views: 186 Size: 19.1 KB

Active Trades

Name: active Trades.png Views: 166 Size: 12.4 KB

GBP/USD

As the greenback, after the FOMC news, went higher, it is currently trading at 93.50. For the dollar index, the resistance is present at 93.73. After testing this level, the dollar index would correct the 93.20 regions, and the GBP/USD pair would move to the north. Therefore, I took a buy entry with a lot size of 0.50 at 1.36461 and set my take profit level at 1.37100. On the daily chart of the GBP/USD pair, the near-term resistance for bullish momentum is at 1.37530, and I place my take-profit level far below this point so that my target could achieve success. For the bearish move, the immediate support level is at 1.3601, and I put my stop-loss at 1.3590.

GBP/USD Daily Chart

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 176 Size: 44.5 KB

EUR/USD

I placed a buy entry in the EUR/USD pair with a lot size of 0.55 at 1.17115 and set my take profit level at 1.17400. The EUR/USD combination is trading below 50, and the 100-period simple moving averages and the value of the relative strength index are both lying at 48, affirming the market is in bearish momentum. The market could buy short-term before testing the support zone indicated by the red horizontal line at 1.16831. Therefore, I placed my take-profit level just below the immediate resistance level at 1.17530.

EUR/USD H-1 Chart

Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 174 Size: 26.2 KB
    Last edited by Adam522; 23-09-2021 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Bold headings

Approved

16. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    691 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings, forum friends and dear readers! Welcome to my latest trading journal update. I hope all of you are pleased and making good trades in the market. May this post find you in the best of health. Let us start with my previous day's performance in the GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs. After gaining good momentum, the greenback lost ground, and the value of the dollar index touched the bottom of 92.95 during the late American trading session. It helped me achieve my take-profit levels in both trades in the GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs. The GBP/USD buying entry gave me a profit of 31.95 dollars, and the EUR/USD buying trade gave me a benediction of 14.25 dollars. Today I took a selling entry in both the EUR/USD and GBP/USD pairs. The fundamental data is provided below for today.

Name: today fund.png Views: 190 Size: 65.7 KB

Closed Trades

Name: closed trades.png Views: 156 Size: 9.1 KB

Active Trades

Name: active Trades.png Views: 152 Size: 12.3 KB

GBP/USD

In the GBP/USD pair, I took a selling entry at 1.37376 with a lot size of 0.50 and set my profit at 1.3700. The GBP/USD pair has gained massive bullish momentum. I expect I am going to hit another peak. The GBP/USD would show a short-term correction towards the 1.3700 zones again; therefore, I placed a selling entry and put my stop loss level at 1.38100, just above the second resistance level of the bulls of the GBP/USD combination. Currently, the market is trading below 100 and 50-period simple moving averages, and the value of the relative strength index is lying at 48, indicating the market is still in bearish momentum. Therefore, there are chances of moving the market in the north.

GBP/USD Daily Chart

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 158 Size: 33.6 KB

EUR/USD

I also placed a selling entry in the EUR/USD pair with a lot size of 0.50 at 1.17474 and set my take profit level at 1.17000. The market is trading above 20- and 50-period exponential moving averages, affirming bullish traction. On the H-1 chart, the EUR/USD made hammer candle indicates that it could sell for a short period. For bullish momentum, immediate resistance is at 1.17543, and I place my stop-loss level at 1.1800. For bearish traction, a vital support zone is at 1.16831.

EUR/USD H-1 Chart

Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 156 Size: 22.7 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6