InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 12 of 12 7 10 11 12

Thread: Heart of Stone - Trading Journal

1. #111 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    975 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,990 Times in 225 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello, everyone.

Today is the last day of trading for this week. And the weekend begins. I hope that you will use it to rest with family and friends because the field of commerce stresses the psyche. But you must rest until we return after the holiday more strict and disciplined to work.
    Today witnessed news with a medium impact on most foreign currencies such as the Canadian dollar, the British pound and the dollar. The demand for the dollar also increased. Current as a haven with the imminent attack of Russia on Ukraine approaching. Biden dismissed yesterday that he believed Putin would attack Ukraine, mobilized 100,000 troops on the border and promised a strong response.
    As for the dollar index, it rose above 95.55 and started with a sideways movement. Wait for the decline to return to test the 93.88 level. or the Rise to test the 96.86 level. And The News and data will be a strong wave for the dollar against currencies because the date of the US interest rate decision is approaching next week, Wednesday, and the expectations of setting a date for raising interest rates.

Weekly bonus:

I got the bonus of the first two weeks for this New Year 2022. I was absent from the forum due to health and practical conditions, so I got a Reward of 10 dollars. I thank both the brokers InstaForex. And invest social for all the advantages they give us.

Closed trades:

The Euro pound deal touched the Tick Profit. But I think That it still has a Strong rise due to the positive signals That appeared on the pair. And give a positive impetus to the Rise. The deal took me more than two days and covered the entire target.

Open trades:

GBP/JPY:

After the violent decline, it reached the cluster level and a rebound in the price, and I think of it ascending only for the correction. And then it goes back down. The important thing is that I bought it from a good bottom with a Small stop-loss that reached the 200-day moving average, so I bought it for a target of 50 points take Profit at the level of 154.70.

NZD/USD:

It is still in a strong upward movement, and I see every drop as an opportunity to buy it and buy it with the lowest stop at the level of 0.6716. The stop loss is below 0.6690. and there is a positive divergence in price that gives an optimistic outlook on this pair to the upside.

USD/CAD:

This pair went up by 60 pips, but I am waiting to reach the target. I think it will continue to break the level. And retest it to go up directly to the Target you set on the chart.

Approved

2. #112 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    975 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,990 Times in 225 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello, everyone.

Today is the first trading day for this week. How are you? I hope everyone is Fine. This week will be valuable in Terms of news with a Strong and medium impact. And we will have the most important Event. The US interest decision on Wednesday, as the Federal Reserve will prove interested. But the focus will be on what the federal statement includes Will the US buy bonds. And the US dollar will rise strongly, or will there be hesitation in that. And it needs time. Then the US dollar will decline Strongly and fall.

The dollar index on the chart is in the form of a positive flag pattern. If you do, the dollar can rise to the resistance levels of 96.44, and if it fails to activate it, the price will drop to test the 95.14 levels.

Open trades:

The trades on the dollar pairs have been open since last week. I wait for them to reach the specified targets or close them manually If Reflected. I am still optimistic about it. I also added the GBP/JPY pair buying at a level of 154.14. I think the Big drop that this pair made will rebound this week. And it rises to levels 155.33.

Bitcoin:

Today I opened a deal on Bitcoin because the market was closed. And I had to take advantage of the Bitcoin dropping to the psychological level of $34,000. And was bought only for a possible upward correction to the level of $30,000, so I think that the rise is only a correction and falls back to retest the support level of $30,000.

Reply to thread
Page 12 of 12 7 10 11 12

Subscribed to this Thread : 1