InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6

Thread: Felix4x's Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,705 Times in 187 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Default Felix4x's Trading Journal

Update#1 Date 09 February 2021 Time 2:02 PM

The Forecast of Eurusd:

I think that with such a movement, even 1.2270-90 can get it. But, on the other hand, now there is a very high probability from the current prices, well, maybe they will throw up to 1.2090 in order to knock down the remaining sellers, so there is a very high probability that the euro/dollar will continue to decline towards more medium-term targets at 1.1980 and 1.1840. Sellers, even with current prices, are in no hurry to open with the expectation of a decline, unlike buyers who have perked up and are now charging into space again. therefore, now all price reductions for the euro will be bought back. And the first purchases will already be from 1.2030. Yesterday it was very good for buyers, they did not allow the price to reach 1.2000 below, because it would hardly have been able to pull the price up, since sellers would have exited, and buyers would have entered from 1.2000. The difference in today's situation, as opposed to yesterday, is that buyers have already opened at the current daily highs, and this gives a good opportunity to send the price down to support 1.2030, where buyers will be added, and the price will be able to pass below the lower boundary of the level of 1.2025. And then the target of decline will become 1.1970-50, while these are the nearest targets. But the passage of 1.1970-50 will open the way for a further medium-term price decline) because they would hardly have been able to pull the price up, since sellers would have exited, and buyers would have entered from 1.2000.

The difference in today's situation, as opposed to yesterday, is that buyers have already opened at the current daily highs, and this gives a good opportunity to send the price down to support 1.2030, where buyers will be added, and the price will be able to pass below the lower boundary of the level of 1.2025. And then the target of decline will become 1.1970-50, while these are the nearest targets. But the passage of 1.1970-50 will open the way for a further medium-term price decline) because they would hardly have been able to pull the price up, since sellers would have exited, and buyers would have entered from 1.2000. The difference in today's situation, as opposed to yesterday, is that buyers have already opened at the current daily highs, and this gives a good opportunity to send the price down to support 1.2030, where buyers will be added, and the price will be able to pass below the lower boundary of the level of 1.2025. And then the target of decline will become 1.1970-50, while these are the nearest targets. But the passage of 1.1970-50 will open the way for a further medium-term price decline) where buyers will be added, and the price will be able to pass below the lower boundary of the level of 1.2025. And then the target of decline will become 1.1970-50, while these are the nearest targets. But the passage of 1.1970-50 will open the way for a further medium-term price decline) where buyers will be added, and the price will be able to pass below the lower boundary of the level of 1.2025. And then the target of decline will become 1.1970-50, while these are the nearest targets. But the passage of 1.1970-50 will open the way for a further medium-term price decline.
    Name: eurusd09.png Views: 555 Size: 13.1 KB

The Forecast of Gbpusd:

Gbpusd trend is clear from Monday began to decline, even closed two deals in plus. They hit the stop loss. At the moment, I also expect a decline, because, as a rule, Tuesday continues the trend of Monday, and Wednesday sometimes changes the direction of the market. On the daily chart, there are already three bullish candles in a row with a good body, and the next one should be bearish, as a logical correction. The bears are already advancing on 4 and a black candle was born. From this level, you can enter into sell deals, and if you analyze the four-hour clock, then I set the goal at around 1.3743. On the screen of the hourly chart, you can see a repeating shape, which is enclosed by an oval. The first time after a few bullish candles, consolidation began and then growth and consolidation again,

As I thought, that will be a pound to breed, you need to be careful. And so it happened. See what level the beautiful marked. It seems that now it will definitely not go shopping, I tested it so many times and came back so many times that it's time to sell. But that was not the case. He started to grow. I dont presume to judge how far, but something tells me that until the sellers endure, I will not calm down. While the prerequisites for growth are active, looking at the weeks. And on smaller timeframes, the buy trend and there is nothing to watch for sales . I will watch him closely. While the take is at 1.3798.because we have not consolidated above the resistance. Secondly: since the pound-dollar depends on the dollar index, the index has no greater downside potential. Well, if we're talking about a price channel. Therefore, I believe that the index will slide towards its support, and in the meantime, the pound will exit its channel and both instruments will be consolidating. This is still the first option, which may be for a pair of pounds, because although it is an upward movement, we have come close enough to the last high.

Name: gbpusd.png Views: 555 Size: 12.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. 14 users say Thank You to Felix4x for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-02-2021), Interlock (09-02-2021), Leofric (09-02-2021), ShantiMan (09-02-2021), Unregistered (10)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x has a reputation beyond repute Felix4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#2 Date 09 February 2021 Time 10:10 PM

I am a new member and Today i started work on it I have heard from many friends that Instafarex is a very good broker But i have no experience working with it I have done a lot of research here And I have seen that this is a really good broker So I have decided that I will also work with Instafarex The hard work you do here gets the same result All people are getting here on their withdrawal on And this is a positive thing of Instafarex So I have decided that I will hardly work with Instafarex Let's talk a little bit about forex market today's movement Today the figure of gold has come down Gold today 1847 Came down from And GBPUSD is going to be up Along with this, silver has also come down considerably today. If we talk about Eurusd, then it has been buy all day today and today it has gone up all day. Audusd Today the whole day is up And still trying to go up.:mt5rocks::luvmt5:

Analysis and forecast on silver chart:

Silver has remained out of the way of today's swing. Smooth growth corresponds to the common denominator of what is happening in the market. Including gold. Perhaps attention to other tools stabilized the situation on this one. On the other hand, the presence of such a level provides room for new maneuvers, if used wisely. After all, nobody canceled a false breakdown. In the current situation it is even good that there is such support. Having gone higher, there will be more chances of a pullback towards 26.500.

The growth takes place quite sharply, I would say too sharply. The level 27.445 is very strong, the market has stumbled over it more than once. Of course, now we will also wait for similar reactions. On the pitchfork, you need to move higher, 27.865 or slightly lower at ISL 23.6, here are our guidelines. If it weren't horizontal, everything would be simpler.The other day there is another rise to the next warning line. 27.798 is a reference point. You can try to sell from it, preferably having received a flat within the day or other signals of a struggle. The decline can go up to 26.015. The work is proceeding through such channels. This is the manner of movement of gold, it was on it that I first noticed such a regularity of the metal. This does not work periodically, you need to constantly check. We now have a sufficient number of positives to be sure.Name: Silver09.png Views: 500 Size: 10.6 KB

Analysis and forecast on gold chart:

For gold, the medium-term downtrend continues, which has been going on for six months, and at the moment there is a good springboard for its continuation. We organized it last trading week, when at first we fixed below the important level of $ 1850 per troy ounce after a long struggle for this mark, and although at the moment quotes are returning to the $ 1830 area, we can say that we can go higher, I would not be here became, at least from a technical point of view, everything says that we will not go above the area of ​​1830-1850, but on the contrary we will draw a new downward wave from this area to the area of ​​1765 dollars.On the daily chart, the trend is heading north. And, on the weekly half, there seemed to be an overbought signal, I personally see each other like that. As for the wave itself, now, in my opinion, a wave of bears is developing, while it remains only a seller's pullback. Since the entire volume is at the bottom of the wave of buffaloes, I think the rollback of the clubfoot may continue. Locally, if we consider, then here I looked at what purchases were and what steel, in my opinion, they are already pushing more funds into the purchase, but the effect has become a little worse. Plus, the bulls got into the trade zone, so to speak, waiting for the seller. I marked the buffalo zone 1805.12-1795.53 in the hourly half, in case there is a rollback.Name: Gold09.png Views: 477 Size: 12.5 KB

Analysis and forecast on eurusd chart:

Last week the pair reached the bottom of the daily cloud and bounced off it. And according to the notorious principle of a pendulum, it began to move from the lower border of the cloud to the upper border of the cloud. However, on the way, the pair got a cloud in the form of H4 resistance, having a bearish configuration and pushing the pair down. But during the Asian session, the pair managed to overcome the resistance in the form of the daily Tenkan and the lower border of the short-term cloud H4.
    Now the pair is trading inside the H4 cloud. The H4 cloud itself has a bearish configuration and therefore is a serious resistance on the way of the pair up. If the pair fails to overcome the resistance of the bearish cloud, the pair will again go to retest the lower border of the daily cloud at the level of 1.1956, following the same notorious pendulum principle .

If the pair manages to overcome the resistance of the bearish H4 cloud today, it will head to the upper border of the daily cloud at 1.21715 . On the way, the pair has additional resistances - daily mashka-200 1.21552 and daily Kijun at 1.21507. Fibo trend and Fibo correction,it pushed off this level and began to grow within the northern secondary correction to the main southern correction of the initial northern Fibo trend.The pair is currently under the 38.2% Fibo-ray. If the secondary correction to the main correction is already over, the pair will continue to decline within the southern correction in order to test the 23.6% Fibo level of 1.19378 again. If the secondary correction continues, the topara intends to grow to the 50% Fibo-ray level, and only after pushing off from the 50% Fibo-ray, it will start moving to the 23.6% Fibo-level. Regression channel method.Name: eurusd09.png Views: 469 Size: 11.1 KB

Analysis and forecast on audusd chart:

On the daily chart, having touched the lower edge of the current rising channel with three candles, the price has actively increased for the last two sessions and remained in the channel and above the trend line despite the fall of two indicators on the chart. The target of possible further growth is the resistances 0.7800 / 20, 0.7890 / 0.7915 and ultimately the level of 0.8000. Schedule 4 hours. After three attempts by the price to go down, creating three peaks at the bottom, it rose above all the indicated moving averages - this is a good sign for possible further growth. The price went through the upper edge of the channel and consolidated higher. The possibility of breaking the falling channel is created. Both indicators point to growth with targets initially at 0.7765 and 0.7785.
    For the Australian yesterday on the daily chart, the price was confidently moving north, as a result of which a full bullish candle was formed, which could easily break through and consolidate above the dynamic resistance level, in the form of 21 EMAs. Today, given the current movement, I expect further price growth. The next reference point for the upward movement will be the local resistance level, which is located at 0.78000. There will be two scenarios for the development of the situation near this resistance level. The first scenario is associated with the price breaking through and firmly fixing above the designated resistance level. If this plan is fulfilled, I will wait for further growth, up to the resistance level, which is located at 0.79158. Near the indicated resistance level, I will wait for the formation of a trading setup, which will help determine the further direction of trade. If a turning candle is formed from the level of 0.78000, I can assume a return to the dynamic support level, in the form of 21 EMAs. Near this support level, I will also expect the formation of a turning candle and the renewal of the price movement to the north. 78000, a turning candle will be formed, then I assume a return to the dynamic support level, in the form of 21 EMAs. Near this support level, I will also expect the formation of a turning candle and the renewal of the price movement to the north. 78000, a turning candle will be formed, then I assume a return to the dynamic support level.Name: audusd09.png Views: 469 Size: 11.2 KB

Analysis and forecast on gbpusd chart:

I thought that something would be formed today in a day, in support of the decline, but so far a Wedge has formed, such a nondescript one from which the price went down. Now the Wedge retest has taken place from below, this is the level 1.3790, from where the pair turned around and is trying to continue the decline. And now we get a straight road down the pair, to the lower border of the ascending channel, this is to the level of 1.3810. Unless, if the pair now breaks the Wedge upward and still makes some kind of upward movement, then it may already, or continued growth, or something else will form in support of the pair's decline.On the daily time frame of the chart, the British Pound Japanese Yen currency pair is trading above the pivot point and is now at 1.3690. As you can see in the figure below, a buy signal has formed on the chart. The main element of this strategy is the technical indicator Genesis Matrix, which has colored all four of its constituent elements into one white color scheme. The older time period also indicates purchases. The Stochastic Oscillator auxiliary confirming indicator has crossed its lines and is directed upwards. The quotes of the currency pair are traded above the northern line of the Bollinger Bands indicator. From the point of view of a comprehensive indicator analysis, we see that the indicators of technical instruments signal a buy. All of the above indicates to us that that the growth of quotations will continue. It should be expected that the upward movement will continue to the first level of 1.3908 and the next level 146.86. Mandatory stop loss should be set below the important pivot level. Purchases should be canceled if the color of all the constituent elements of the Genesis indicator matrix changes to a reverse red tone.Name: gbpusd09.png Views: 464 Size: 12.5 KB

If the pair quotes consolidate below the pivot level, then you can look for sales with targets at 1.3640 and below. Do not forget to take into account the rules of money management, and to reduce risks, if the price reverses, we transfer open trades to no loss. Beginners in the Forex market should remember that every trade cannot be profitable. The development of a clear strategy and money management are the key to success in trading over a long period of time. I also recommend activating a trailing stop after how the price moved in a profitable direction by at least 30 pips.:dm2:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. 9 users say Thank You to Felix4x for this useful post.

Unregistered (9)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#3 Date 10 February 2021 Time 8:17 AM

Good morning today is wednesday and date is 10.20.2021 and further Today is my second day of posting I made 3 postings yesterday,Two of those three posts are showing in my profile,My third post has not yet been approved by moderator Yesterday I did two posts in the section of Trading Journal and one post in the section of Encyclopedia.Lets now talk about Covid-19 In my view, the effect of coronavirus is now largely And it keeps getting reduced day by day The number of coronaviruses present at this time is 107389998 and Total death numbers are 2349171 And the number of those who have become healthy is 79297474 I hope that by now coronavirus will break away and its strength will decrease And all the people of the world will come back as their daily routine.
    Name: corona worldwide.png Views: 507 Size: 37.1 KB

Today's scheduled news for trading:

If we talk about news today, then today is a high-impact news And this news is in USD According to this news, the Fed Chair Powell Speak Is titled today And to this day, there is also a bank holiday on All Day Therefore, you can get a lot of movement in the market today.So it can be very risky to trade today.
    Name: news10 felix.png Views: 511 Size: 44.2 KB

Analysis and forecast on the Usdjpy:

Yesterday we can say that the correction of relatively recent growth really began, but of course it is still too early to talk about the trend change.
    The beginning of the correction yesterday confirmed the breakdown of EMA100 and at that time support at the 76.4% Fibonacci level (105.25), and today we were able to go below the EMA200 and the 61.8% (104.92) level, which only strengthened the sell signals, and while I consider support to be the main target of the decline at the 38.2% Fibonacci level (104.40) from where it will be possible to consider the resumption of growth again, but if the support at 104.40 is broken, then it will be possible to talk about the resumption of the main bearish trend, and that is why I will pay special attention to this level.
    The intermediate target of the decline to 104.40 is the support at the level of 50% (104.67), where there may well be a rollback since Stochastic is already in the oversold zone.In general, there is still a chance to go lower, but I expect to rise again to 105.50 for today or tomorrow. But so far there is nothing to buy. On the hour indicators for the continuation of the hike to the south, here the Bollinger channel is just beginning to rebuild to a local correction, so that the hike to the south can still continue. At 4 o'clock the indicators are looking in different directions, there is no signal either to the north or to the south, the bearish diversion, one can already say, has been worked out. So here, too, I expect perestroika to the north again.
    Name: usdjpy10 feelix.png Views: 502 Size: 43.9 KB

Analysis and forecast on the eurusd:

The pair broke the small channel down on Friday, I don't know what happened there yesterday, but after standing almost in place all day, we decided to refine the upward movement. In the morning, the Asians finished off even higher, as a result, we can assume that the main target of the rebound was fulfilled by the euro. The price approached the upper line of the main descending channel, judging by m 15, they can still throw up to the 21 figure. Further, most likely, the minimum is a rollback downward, you need to go down from consolidation, they can exit directly, or they can go up through a false exit. For targets below 1.2045, then 1.2025.
    I do not think that they will immediately dare to break the main channel downward, a full-fledged transition to a decline, after the breakdown of 1.2020, in this case a return to 1.1960 and an attempt to go below. I'm looking at a sell signal with a pullback to 1.2040. At 4 o'clock, the growth goes clearly to the upper border of the channel, on the test 1.21, while the channel is in force, it can go down at any moment.
    According to the method of regression channels, the pair moves within the main upward channel. I tested its lower boundary, pushed off from it and, using the notorious pendulum method, began to move towards the upper boundary of the large channel. At the same time, the pair has formed a small additional downward channel, within which it is moving down. Now the pair is moving m the middle line of the small channel towards its upper border. Then, according to the notorious pendulum method, the pair should push off from the upper border of the small channel and begin to move towards the lower border of the large channel at 1.18883.
    Name: eurusd10 felix.png Views: 496 Size: 36.8 KB

Analysis and forecast on the gbpusd:

Yesterday evening, the decline did not work out and I went slightly in the red. At night, as I realized that there was no need to expect a decline, I closed my sales and turned into purchases. And in the morning I saw a small plus on deals. Well, in general, the pair is forming a bearish Wolfe and the growth that occurs takes place in the 4th wave of the bearish Wolfe, the target has already moved a little higher, this is the level of 1.3830, so I expect that the pair will continue to grow to this level. And after reaching this level, it may be that the price will try to turn around and start moving down, already in the 5th Wolfe wave. I hold the deals for now, but maybe I will close them, and then I will enter the purchases again if the price rolls back. And then somehow the growth is not surely happening.growth is possible somewhere at 1.3880, there is an upper Bollinger band on a weekly timeframe. Naturally, this is not a fact that only today. However, since the price has already moved too far from the MA pair, some pullback is possible. Not necessarily up to the Bollinger average, but it may well go down there. Accordingly, with a decrease, the first target is the 1.3690 area at the moment. That is, both MA and the middle Bollinger band. From there, either a reversal and growth to 1.3880 again, or, if the price breaks below the Bollinger average, then further descent is already to the lower Bollinger band, at the moment it is 1.36.but most likely on the weakening of the US dollar. My conclusion is that, for example, such a litmus paper as the NZD is now growing much faster than the pound itself. Although in fact.
    Name: gbpusd10 felix.png Views: 492 Size: 36.5 KB

if you look at the economy of a New Zealander, then there is only income from tourism and milk. This is a very strong indicator of the weakening of the US dollar. To be honest, this situation surprises me a little. With the same interest rate, the key 0.1%, the pound hasn't grown enough. Now we see a breakdown of the point 1.3745 and consolidation above. But again, this is not the achievement of the pound itself, but the weakening of the dollar. And if it returns to the previous value, the pound is likely to fall beyond the level of 1.3745. Now the nearest resistance level is in the area of ​​the 1.3800 point.

Approved

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#4 Date 11 February 2021 Time 8:155 AM

Good morning forum friends, Today is Thursday and date is 11.02.2021, I hope that all of you happy with trading. There will be no special news in the market today. So it seems that the movement in the market Today will be very low. Today a high-impact news comes in GBP, Apart from this, two medium impact news are also coming. So there may be some market movement. But we can't do a big movement in the market, Today's low impact news is also more but they will not have any effect. I think it would be great to have scalping today, Because in today's market you have to come down a little and then go up, then you have to come down, then you have to go up and keep doing this all day. So i think scalping would be great.:mt5rocks:
    Name: news11.png Views: 496 Size: 36.4 KB

Covid-19 impact in USA:

If seen nowadays, USA has reduced the case of Covid-19 to a great extent. And this is a great achievement for the USA, Because in such a situation, The number of Covid cases was very too much and many people fell prey to us. But now their happiness is increasing day by day Because Covid-19 has been reduced to a great extent from USA. Now there is a lot of leisure in the people of USA. Due to Covid-19, the number of cases has also reduced to a great extent and how new ones have also been reduced.
    Name: covid usa11.png Views: 483 Size: 27.0 KB

Analysis and forecast on the gbpusd:

Now the price has reached the marked rectangular blue range, from there there is a possibility of a correction / reversal.
    If you look at option 1, then a correction in 4 blue wave is possible for local minimums to remove stops, as well as, in combination, a correction to the upper border of the channel at H4 (indicated by a red line). But in this variant there is the main contradiction - this is the level of 1.3800, and therefore, most likely, the price can go lower already according to the second variant (1-2-3 brown waves) to the opening level of the previous daily candle, in combination with the horizontal volume. According to Fibo, the second option is not suitable because the price is between 38.2% and 50% correction. There is no point in going down to 50%, otherwise we will go further down because there is a level 1.3700
    If we consider another 3 option, that the price will go further up from the spot without corrections, then the risk of entering a purchase is high. If we consider option 4 - a downward one, then it initially coincides with the second option of an upward movement - that is, the price hike in 2 brown correctional wave. And then, if it turns out to be not 2 brown, but the first of the downward movement, accordingly, it will be possible to turn over. But again, a reversal against the trend is dangerous. Conclusion: of all the options, the second is more likely in my opinion in order to reach the first target, by testing the resistance level of 1.3877, the breakout of which will give an opportunity to consider the continuation of the movement towards the second target, the zone of the upper volume of 1.3926-1.3940, while entering under the tested volume will give a test to the support zone 1.3790-1.3781.:frost:
    Name: gbpusd11.png Views: 496 Size: 47.5 KB

Analysis and forecast on the usdcad:

The Canadian dollar continues to strengthen against the American currency at the beginning of the day. The pair is trading near this week's low. The main catalyst for the pair decline is the weakening of the US dollar against most major currencies and consistently high prices on the hydrocarbon market. Oil quotes are in the green zone every day. Prices are rising amid growing demand for fuel and optimism around the vaccination of the population. A moderate upward correction is quite possible for this instrument in the future during the day, but in general I consider the continuation of the downtrend. The pair is trading under the bears' control again. The estimated pivot point is at 1.2735, I will sell below this mark with targets at 1.2645 and 1.2595. Alternatively, the dollar Canadian pair will start to grow, go above 1.2735 and gain a foothold.do not end with anything and we continue to go down, at which we constantly update local minimums and are already trading below the 27th figure. And in principle, this is not surprising, because the dollar itself is still under pressure, and oil prices are rising, which naturally supports the Canadian himself.
    In such a situation, as we can see, we have almost reached 1.2675 and, in all likelihood, we will go even lower, and I do not exclude the possibility that we will give to 1.2630, but in this case I will still look closely at buying, although only if there are signals or an initiative So, most likely, you can forget about the north for the near future, although I constantly keep the option with growth in mind, but the technique is against. At the hour, indicators for the continuation of the hike to the south, here they broke one bullish diversion on the MACD, but at the same time formed another. It would be nice to work it out, but so far there is no hint of its implementation. There is also a completely bearish picture at 4 o'clock. Here the Bollinger Channel seems to have rebuilt to a local correction, but execution is still a big question. Yes, and on the daily day, the indicators have already canceled all hints of the north direction, but the south has not yet been built.
    Name: usdcad11.png Views: 500 Size: 49.8 KB

Analysis and forecast on the audusd:

A vision of the situation for the AUD / USD pair for today is February 10.
    Chart D1: here the pair went down to the lower border of the D1 channel (purple on the screen) and to MA55. An upward reversal was expected from all these goals, and it is already happening - the white trend line is broken upwards, the candles turned white. Also on this chart, an expanding triangle was formed and the pair has already broken through it with an upward movement. I expect the pair to continue to grow towards the upper border of the D1 channel. Both basement indicators are deployed to buy. Chart H4: here the pair has exactly climbed to the new upper border of the H4 channel (light green dotted line on the screen), a narrowing triangle has also been formed on this chart and the pair has already broken it downward. Basement indicators are on sale. I expect the pair to descend to the lower border of the H4 channel, after which the pair will turn upwards with a second touch, and then break through the new upper border of the H4 channel. Schedule H1 here the pair went up exactly to the resistance level (red on the screen) from which it went down. I expect the pair to continue to decline to the level of 0.7683 and then turn upwards from it. Both basement indicators are on sale.
    Total: I see purchases for a pair that are relevant, but not from the current price, but after the end of a small southern correction with profit targets announced for each chart separately. So far, there are such expectations for the movement of the pair, which are indicated on the chart.Consider growth to the level (0.7835), since the price is above the cloud, which indicates a growing upward movement. Stochastic has completed a full turn and reversed from level 80, so we have confirmation of this movement. The target for the growth of the pair will be located at (0.77). The movement will be canceled upon the return of the price below the cloud.Name: audusd.png Views: 493 Size: 46.5 KB

Rejected

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#5 Date 12 February 2021 Time 9:53 AM

Good morning all forum friends, How are you, I hope that you all of them well and earning from trading. Today is Friday and we well got Bonus today, almost our Bonus will landed after few hours later in our trading account. This is my first week with great Instaforex broker,This is my first experience with Instaforex let's see how much bonus it gives me, I have heard from a lot of my friends that they give very good bonus, so I hope that today I will also get a very good bonus. Along with this, if seen, coronavirus has reduced to a lot of world. But still the fear of coronavirus exists in the hearts of people. If we care, then we can avoid coronavaris.:los11:
    Name: IMG_20210212_100152.jpg Views: 524 Size: 143.8 KB

Today's scheduled news for trading:

If seen today, Some news is going to come, Which can have a good effect on the market, So if we open our trade with a little wait then we will get good profit. Today some news is coming in GBPUSD Some news belongs to High impact and most of the low impact news can be seen today. But even this thing cannot be ignored that today is Friday And on a Friday, there is a movement in the market. That's why we should not trade big lot size today at all, Because if we will make big trades on this day, then our account can also be lost due to the high amount of movement in the market.
    Name: news12.png Views: 495 Size: 48.8 KB

Analysis and forecast on the audusd:

A buy is ripe for the Australian dollar, you can buy after crossing the local maximum with confirmation. Targets a minimum of 0.7827 before crossing all liquidity. BUT on the dollar index, probably the correction in the 2 brown wave completed by 50%, as well as the sub waves in the 2 brown wave probably completed at 423% of the first driving downward wave (impulse). Therefore, there is a contradiction in signals. I would stay out of the market.it is better to consider intraday purchases from support: 0.7740 and from another support 0.7720, which can be covered at about 0.7780, stop loss set at 0.7700. The basement RSI indicator shows that the instrument is oversold. The H1 period confirms sales, for confirmation we look at M15. The M15 chart confirms a buy as the price is above the moving average. Therefore, you can additionally buy from the level of 0.7740, while buying can be protected at 0.7720, the target of which is fixed at 0.7770. On both time frames, purchases have been confirmed, the pair is expected to move further upward.
    Name: Audusd12.png Views: 487 Size: 43.0 KB

Analysis and forecast on the usdcad:

According to the results of today's trading, the Canadian continues to move within the descending channel, at the moment the price has approached the lower border of the descending channel and tomorrow I expect a correction to the level of the upper border of the descending channel, from where I will again consider the continuation of the decline in the currency pair.To ease the current bearish pressure, the pair needs to return above W1 1.2749 , where buyers can activate, pushing the price to the next level W3 1.2810 and further to W4 1.2842.The growth option is unlikely given the unexpectedly weak data of the CPI inflation report in the US released today, as a result of which the USD index fell to session lows around 90.30, the decline has continued for the 4th day in a row.

Another important fact in support of the growth of the Canadian against the US dollar is today's speech by the Prime Minister of Canada Trudeau, who announced plans by the authorities to invest 15 billion Canadian dollars in the economy over the next eight years to support recovery from the pandemic and create new jobs. All this suggests that the Canadian economy will recover faster from the aftermath of the pandemic than the United States. We are waiting for the continued growth of the Canadian dollar.
    Name: Usdcad12.png Views: 479 Size: 44.8 KB

Analysis and forecast on the usdjpy:

The bearish movement is gradually stopping, and although the bears have updated their local minimum today, to the level of 104.39, the bulls are trying to turn the price into a correction, raising quotes to 104.82. In addition, on the D1 timeframe, a triangle of trend lines has formed, and in the absence of strong news, the price reverses, not reaching its borders, which is observed on the instrument. The US stock market fell suddenly, which should have recovered its greenback. So, in the short term, for the upward movement, to the resistance of 105.35.while trading is in the range between 104.90 and 104.28 and the pair is trading at the bottom of the uptrend. So we are waiting for either a rebound from the border and the growth of pairs with the renewal of the maximum. Either the exit is below 104.28. In the meantime, we are waiting and looking at the pair's move.Name: Usdjpy12.png Views: 474 Size: 41.3 KB

There was an attempt today to test the resistance, but so far the pair has bounced from it, and the statistics on the US does not provide the necessary volatility, since investors have long gone into the stock market. So now I don't expect any volatility, but there may well be movement in Asia.

8. 4 users say Thank You to Felix4x for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (12-02-2021), RightMan1 (12-02-2021), Robert@ (13-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (12-02-2021)

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#6 Date 13 February 2021 Time 9:13 AM

Good morning friends how are you? I hope that all is well with you,Today my 10 posts will be completed, And after that all my posts will start show. Because the rules of the forum are that until your 10 posts are complete, you will not see with your posts.In addition, if we talk about coronavirus So the coronavirus has decreased to a great extent in the USA and at the moment the number of its total cases is 27.4M, And the number of those who die is 475k. In this way, in my opinion it is getting reduced to a great extent and the people of USA will be very happy to see this thing.I hope that the coronavirus will decrease all over the world and people will be able to breathe happiness.

Name: Covid 19 13.png Views: 474 Size: 16.2 KB

News on Monday:

As far as news is concerned, there is no special news on Monday We can only see the low Impact News on This news in GBP,USD and AUD can get no more impact on the market,Whenever I trade, I first look at the news and only then open my trade.Low impact does not affect the market.But we also have to see that some high-impact news can also come suddenly. If this happens, then you can see a lot of movement in the market.

Name: News13.png Views: 503 Size: 74.8 KB

Expectations of usdcad in the Markets This Week:

Well, all that was enough for the bulls on the Dollar Canada pair after another rebound from the support of 1.2657 (level 38.2 of the Fibonacci grid) was to test the resistance of 1.2156 (level 1/8 according to Murray, TF H4). This increase in the major took place against the background of the general correction of the American dollar in the foreign exchange market after it was flooded in the 1st half of this trading week, where the American again showed its weakness, and in general, the US dollar index simply continued its bearish trend in the older TFs. As for the current situation for the pair under consideration, the "Bearish Triangle" pattern at TF D1 is still in operation, the bulls can now get closer to the resistance line of this figure (mark 1.2843), which means it will be a more profitable selling point, but judging by the pairs of neighbors from here, the pair will again go down in quotations. The closest levels of decline for today are the supports at 1.2657 and 1.2590. There is no point in considering further south, since the foreign exchange market has not been characterized by liquidity in recent days.

Name: Usdcad13.png Views: 487 Size: 50.6 KB

Expectations of audusd in the Markets This Week:

Audusd pair for intraday trading, you can consider intraday support and resistance levels: this is the support level of 0.7720, from which it is best to consider buying. The breakout of this level with consolidation will open the way to the next level 0.7600. And the resistance level of 0.7780, from which it is more expedient to sell. But if there is a breakout and fixation at this level, then most likely the price will reach the level of 0.7600. Before the release of important news, we close the position and open an hour after their release, since it is simply impossible to predict the price movement during the news release.the instrument is traded in the area of ​​0.7850, the first sign of selling will be the formation of a false breakout pattern at 0.7980. That in the future can lead to a directional downward movement. In case of a rebound from this level, the price will go to the next level 1.0640. Well, the first sign of buying the audusd pair will be a false breakdown at 1.0630. With this option, the price path to the level will open. 0.7770. And in the future, this scenario will lead to the continuation of the upward movement. We look at the formation of the pattern on the lower M15 timeframe, and determine the significant levels by the H1 timeframe. As an additional filter, we use the basement stochastic indicator, which perfectly shows overbought and oversold zones.

Name: Audusd13.png Views: 476 Size: 40.3 KB

Expectations of usdjpy in the Markets This Week:

Good evening dear traders. Consider the signal on the chart of the US Dollar Japanese Yen currency pair. The time interval is four hours. At the moment, the quotes of the pair are trading above the pivot point of the level of 104.70 and are at the level of 104.94. The Genesis matrix indicator, which in this strategy is the main technical element, painted its color white, which indicates to us a buy signal. The senior day period also indicates purchases. The signal is confirmed by the upward directed lines of the Stochastic Oscillator indicator. The price is trading above the center line of the Bollinger Band indicator. From the point of view of a comprehensive indicator analysis, we see that the indicators of technical instruments signal a buy. All this indicates to us that the growth will continue and the quotes of the pair may reach the first level of 105.26 and the next 105.54. We place a mandatory stop order below the important pivot level. We translate trades into no-loss to ensure lower risks in the event of a reversal in the pair price. I also recommend activating the trawl after the price has moved in a profitable direction by at least 20-25 points. Cancellation of purchases will be a change in the color of all four components of the matrix indicator to the opposite. If the price fixes below the pivot point, the movement may continue to the first level 104.58 and the second level 104.17. Do not forget to follow the rules of money management. Beginners in the Forex market should remember that every trade cannot be profitable. The development of a clear strategy and money management are the key to success in trading over a long period of time. I wish you all good luck and profitable deals. We translate trades into no-loss in order to ensure lower risks in the event of a reversal of the pair price. I also recommend activating the trawl after the price has moved in a profitable direction by at least 20-25 points. Cancellation of purchases will be a change in the color of all four components of the matrix indicator to the opposite. If the price fixes below the pivot point, the movement may continue to the first level 104.58 and the second level 104.17. Do not forget to follow the rules of money management. Beginners in the Forex market should remember that every trade cannot be profitable. The development of a clear strategy and money management are the key to success in trading over a long period of time. I wish you all good luck and profitable deals. We translate trades into no-loss in order to ensure lower risks in the event of a reversal of the pair price. I also recommend activating the trawl after the price has moved in a profitable direction by at least 20-25 points. Cancellation of purchases will be a change in the color of all four components of the matrix indicator to the opposite. If the price fixes below the pivot point, the movement may continue to the first level 104.58 and the second level 104.17. Do not forget to follow the rules of money management. Beginners in the Forex market should remember that every trade cannot be profitable. The development of a clear strategy and money management are the key to success in trading over a long period of time. I wish you all good luck and profitable deals.:los11::newy::mt5rocks:

Name: Usdjpy13.png Views: 473 Size: 39.4 KB

which at the moment exceeded 105.00. It was not possible to stay at the top until the close, but on the other hand, and the bears could not demonstrate that they were able to regain control of the pair into their own hands. That is, closing with a trade is a kind of parity option that at the time of opening gives both trading parties chances.

10. 15 users say Thank You to Felix4x for this useful post.

ARD (13-02-2021), global20 (13-02-2021), grasper (13-02-2021), JoneAnderson (13-02-2021), mrsohel (13-02-2021), nadeemsadiq (13-02-2021), noor616 (13-02-2021), PhilipOscar (13-02-2021), RightMan1 (13-02-2021), Robert@ (13-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (13-02-2021), Scared329 (13-02-2021), ShantiMan (13-02-2021), The End (13-02-2021), Zeref (13-02-2021)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#7 Date 14 February 2021 Time 12:13 PM

Good morning friends how are you? I hope that all of you fine and earning from this forex trading. Today is sunday The market is off on a Sunday and we cannot even trade But if we have more balance then we can open our trade in BTC But to trade in it, we have to have a lot of balance because spread of Bitcoin is more in it.Tonight the market will be open again and those who have a good bonus will be able to open their trade but I do not have the balance at all, so I will not be able to make my trade.I hope that by tomorrow morning I will also get a good bonus and I will also open my trades.

Best Forex Broker Central and Eastern Europe 2020 by International Business Magazine:

If seen, Instafarex has a lot of awards,Instaforex got of Best Forex Broker Central and Eastern Europe by International Magazine to Instafarex in 2020,It has been clearly written in this magazine that Instafarex is considered the best forex broker of 2020. Therefore Instafarex clients are increasing day by day and people are joining it,Instafarex has won another Precious Awards,This is the third award of 2020 instafarex,That is why I feel very happy working with Instafarex and I am sure that I'm a part of Insta Forex Broker.Live long instaforex and Mt5 forum.:luvmt5::mt5rocks:

Name: Award14 Felix4x.png Views: 835 Size: 43.2 KB

Economic Calender:

If seen, there is no special news on Monday But in my view, a lot of movement can be seen in this day because all day is very much news.So we may see a lot of movement in the market, We see the news in EUR,GBP,JPY and USD on Monday, So if I want to trade Monday, then I have to open the trade thoughtfully.

Name: News14 flix4x.png Views: 491 Size: 57.3 KB

Silver analysis and forecast for Monday:

silver has remained out of the way of previous week swing. Smooth growth corresponds to the common denominator of what is happening in the market. Including gold. Perhaps attention to other tools stabilized the situation on this one.The growth takes place quite sharply, I would say too sharply. The level 27.445 is very strong, the market has stumbled over it more than once. Of course, now we will also wait for similar reactions. On the pitchfork, you need to move higher, 27.865 or slightly lower at ISL 23.6, here are our guidelines. If it weren't horizontal, everything would be simpler.
    On the other hand, the presence of such a level provides room for new maneuvers, if used wisely. After all, nobody canceled a false breakdown. In the current situation it is even good that there is such support. Having gone higher, there will be more chances of a pullback towards 26.500. The other day there is another rise to the next warning line. 27.798 is a reference point. You can try to sell from it, preferably having received a flat within the day or other signals of a struggle. The decline can go up to 26.015. The work is proceeding through such channels. This is the manner of movement of gold, it was on it that I first noticed such a regularity of the metal. This does not work periodically, you need to constantly check. We now have a sufficient number of positives to be sure.

Name: Silver14 Felix4x.png Views: 474 Size: 41.1 KB

USD Index analysis and forecast for Monday:

The participants in the foreign exchange market are losing respect for the American dollar, because the past correction in the US dollar index from the "cat cried" series. The bulls on the US dollar index did not even reach the level of 91.75 (the level of 23.6 of the Fibonacci grid), although after exiting the lower sideways movement in TF H4-D1 (range 89.89-90.83), the American technically entered this level Fibonacci grids for working out the range of this rectangle by TF H4-D1. I absolutely like the lack of technology on the US dollar index, it's called a mess. And at the current moment the bears have already worked out the "Head & Shoulders" pattern on the 4-hour chart and have now come close to the support line at the TF H4-D1, at 90.32. It is necessary to immediately note here two factors in favor of a new short-term rise in the index, the first, that the American is in the historical flat zone for TF H4 (90.33-83) and the second factor is that there was no technical return to the broken line of resistance of the "GiP" figure according to TF H4, at 90.93. Well, all the same, the American is still in the bullish channel according to the daily chart, although this channel is crooked, there is no other. Therefore, today it is possible to plan an increase in the quotes of the American so far to the area of ​​90.83-93, a rollback should be to the north, even if the bears are planning to break the current bullish bull (TF N4-D1) in the US dollar again. So there are not even two, but three factors that speak of the need for a new entry of the instrument to the level of 90.83-93. Well, all the same, the American is still in the bullish channel according to the daily chart, although this channel is crooked, there is no other. Therefore, today it is possible to plan an increase in the quotes of the American so far to the area of ​​90.83-93, a rollback should be to the north.

Even if the bears are planning to break the current bullish bull (TF N4-D1) in the US dollar again. So there are not even two, but three factors that speak of the need for a new entry of the instrument to the level of 90.83-93. Well, all the same, the American is still in the bullish channel according to the daily chart, although this channel is crooked, there is no other.:los11::elka:

Name: Usdx14 Felix4x.png Views: 478 Size: 41.7 KB

Usdjpy analysis and forecast for Monday:

At the moment, on the hourly period for the USDJPY pair, we are still in an upward trend with an attempt to reverse the existing trend. As you can see from the chart, the price is below the 1: 2 angle, which indicates the weakness of the bull market, and at the same time, the pair is still holding above the 50% support level of 104.19, which also confirms the upward direction of the trend. The direction of the bears, however, so far the forces for their movement are not sufficiently developed, therefore, in the near future, after a certain correction, I expect some southern movement, but not lower, or? slightly below 50% level with rebound.

Name: Usdjpy14 Felix4x.png Views: 468 Size: 38.3 KB

Unlike other pairs, where the FSL or the median were worked out at the top, here the reversal along the pitchforks is generally weak. 105.55 touched, according to the theory, the entire rise can be considered completed, but in fact, only by the oscillators, such a deep pullback could be assumed. I believed in a decline to 104.74, but yesterday it showed more than it was worth. Now they are also trying to break through the moving average, and then ISL 23.6 and the Bollinger average. In summary, an exit below 104.00 could completely return the pair to a downtrend in the medium-term trend, which will be good news for all traders. After all, you can earn a lot in it and quite often. Let it not be stamping transactions like scalpers, but several per month with a profit of more than 50 points in each is possible.

12. 13 users say Thank You to Felix4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (14-02-2021), Aromakhan (14-02-2021), global20 (14-02-2021), grasper (14-02-2021), Interlock (14-02-2021), JoneAnderson (14-02-2021), Leofric (14-02-2021), nadeemsadiq (14-02-2021), PhilipOscar (14-02-2021), RightMan1 (14-02-2021), Robert@ (14-02-2021), Summy (14-02-2021), Tacaz (14-02-2021)

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#8 Date 15 February 2021 Time 12:22 PM

Good morning friends How are you ? I hope you are fine, Today the market is open and those who have bonuses will also be able to do their trading. I do not have this bonus at all because I have not received the previous bonus yet But I hope that today or tomorrow I will also get a bonus and I will be able to trade as well. This is my eighth post in Trading journal.And my nearly 8 posts have been completed in the Encyclopedia section.I am posting in this trading journal section as well as in the Encyclopedia section. Because I want to get a good bonus from both sides this time . I am on the way with my senior leader, with whose help I do my posting. So I try to have a very good quality in my posting. And in my eyes to a great extent I am successful that every post of mine has good quality. I hope to get more than 100 $ bonuses this week.

Instaforex security Accounts:

You all know that Instafarex gives us security in every way and tries to make our account safe. Instafarex tells us about trading in every way and also shares the marksheet with Analysis On the basis of which we can do our trading and according to their analysis, you can also earn a lot of profit by opening the trade. I will also try to open my trade according to the analysis Instaforex next time. Because Instafarex was mentioned, it is very ethantic.In this way Instafarex gives us security in our account by all means.live longs Instaforex great broker of the world.:dm5:

Name: Instaforex Security Felix4x  15.png Views: 586 Size: 552.3 KB

Chancy deposit with Instaforex:

You all will know that Instafarex also advises us to deposit. Because those traders have good experience and knowledge in trading, they should invest their money. It also gives us a chance that if we deposit $ 3000, then we also give that bonus on top of it. And along with this, they also have a prize pool which is $ 50000 So in my view, traders who have a good experience and knowledge, they should definitely invest with Instafarex. Because Instafarex is going to the top in this world and everyone wants to work with it and also invest in it. If we invest $ 3000 in the month of February, then we can participate in Prize pool.So I would say that we should not waste our time at all and should invest with Instafarex as soon as possible.

Name: Chancy Deposit Felix4x 15.png Views: 573 Size: 511.2 KB

Usdcad analysis and forecast:

Observing the daily chart, you can immediately identify the level of the daily timeframe in buy and sell 1.3420 up and down at the price of 1.2589. Now let's look at the four-hour timeframe. And we will see a level with a mark: 1.2881 - up and down a level with a mark of 1.2605. H4 showed us some levels and it may still take a long time to reach them, so we will go to H1 and there we will see the levels for up and down trades 1.2765 and 1.2660. When the hour candlestick closes behind the level, we enter the trade. For Buy: Stop Loss - 1.2665 Take Profit - 1.3065. For Sell: Stop Loss - 1.2760 Take Profit - 1.2360 Exit a trade only by TP or SL. With other options, the expenditure side may increase and the profit may decrease.the distance that the pair traveled in the south direction and the depth at which it is now trading surrounded by strong levels and benchmarks, assessed the situation and it turns out that there is a variant of a decline, but there is very little left, within the day support 1.2654, a little higher - already familiar to us trend (its test, approximately at around 1.2667). The plan is as follows: on the first reference point - fixing a protective sell, and after the test 1.2654 I add another long. Let it be for now. The Bollinger band is the same, the price is below the middle line, is directed to the test of the lower border, the test is in the area of ​​1.2658, the band is formed horizontally, so, most likely, they will not break the border down.

Name: Usdcad15 Felix4x.png Views: 497 Size: 62.8 KB

Eurusd analysis and forecast:

It is not surprising that now many are considering options with the continuation of the growth of the EUR / USD quotes, because the price did not leave the body of the horizontal wide channel 1.2060-1.2340. We observed only the fact of a false breakout of the lower level of this channel. As you know, a wide channel consists of smaller elements, among which the current local horizontal channel with a range of 1.2090-1.2150. For 1.2150 there is a level 1.2185 which was the upper border of the old local horizontal channel. While I am considering the option with the continuation of price movement within the horizontal channel 1.2090-1.2150. There is a high probability of a decrease by a couple of dozen points.As already described on the chart, the movement itself is an uptrend and therefore it is necessary to take this into particular attention in the first place. Indicators are just an addition, because there is no such indicator that showed the correct signal with an accuracy of one hundred percent. But the point is different, the forecast for the euro for today is growth and only pullbacks, yes, it is possible and you should not succumb to this provocation in order to confuse traders.:newy:

Name: Eurusd15 Felix4x.png Views: 498 Size: 61.3 KB

Audusd analysis and forecast:

From the 4-hour chart, we see that the pair as a whole then continues to adhere to the northern direction and now the opening of a new trading week took place not far from a strong horizontal level and given the previous northern direction, we can say that the growth continues and the first local target of such a movement will become 0.7815 levels, so while there is still some emptiness, you can try to buy something for yourself.As for the pair the other day, as expected.

Name: Audusd15 Felix4x.png Views: 493 Size: 60.5 KB
    we started the week with the continuation of the upward movement, that is, we moved along the trend. While the first target of this movement I consider strong resistance at the last high from which the pair bounced down in January, the issue price is 40 points up. And after the rebound from the resistance line, one can try to sell the pair again, or rather, consider the possibility of such sales. Judging by the indicator analysis for both hours, such a variant with a pullback downward seems to be visible.

Approved

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#9 Date 16 February 2021 Time 07:51AM

Good morning friends How are you ? I hope that you all of them fine and getting profit from trading. Today is Tuesday and i'm updating my trading journal. My senior members have told me that the bonus of the last one landed in accounts on previous Tuesday. And it is still today Tuesday. You can also hope today that I will get my bonus too. This week, I have made such a good quality posting of advices my senior member and the quality of my posting is also good, if I see this then I will get a good bonus.The world rests on hope and I also hope that I will get a good result.

Latest Reputation Received:

Friends, the latest reputations are being received on my post and I do not know what the latest reputations are? If you know about this thing, Please let me know about it and message in the comment section. I don't know what it means to give reputations, And how much effect does giving bonus on our bonus have, if you know, please let me know.

Name: IMG_20210216_070555.jpg Views: 530 Size: 120.3 KB

Economic Calender for today:

If seen, then there is no special thing to be done on this day, so no special movement can happen in the market. Today we can see some low impact news in GBP USD JPY and EURUSD. But in my view these news will not have any effect on the market at all. So if we weight a little and use the market for scalping then it will be good for us At this time, the market is not understanding the condition of the market at all; sometimes the market is coming up and sometimes down.

Name: News16 Felix4x.png Views: 963 Size: 55.8 KB

Usdjpy analysis and forecast:

the yen-dollar pair. We saw today that it was possible to buy a pair well from the level 104, 67. Before that, the pair went down immediately, and then began to rise and went about 100 points to the north. I suppose that we will have a small hike to the south-correction ahead, and then we need to make new purchases on the yen-dollar pair. Most likely, the pair will go down to the correction to the south to the level of about 105.00, and then we can see the pair closer to the level of 105.80, it is possible that it will reach the level of 105.85. So, we follow the movement and draw our own conclusions. At the moment, the pair is trading at 105.35, according to the M5 chart, there is a correction to the south, but the main direction for the pair is north.On the night from Sunday to Monday there was a series of news from Japan and, as I can see, it was the Yen that fell on this news, although I did not look at the calendar and do not know what news came out there, but the fact that it was the Yen's fall remains a confirmed fact. Today is a day off in the US, so it is on this pair that the bullish trend may continue against the backdrop of the fall of the Japanese Yen. If this is the case, then we will grow here to the resistance at 105.76. If from this growth the puppeteer wants to make a rollback in the form of a price decrease, then most likely in this case we will fall to 105.01 in order to test this level.

Name: Usdjpy16 Felix4x.png Views: 505 Size: 61.0 KB

Usdchf analysis and forecast:

we can see a downward trend on the daily chart. But, on the other hand, a certain support line was drawn last trading week, which runs at about 0.8890 USD / CHF. And in this connection, buyers have a glimmer of hope that the price of this currency pair will not fall below the designated horizontal. If we consider the situation on the 4-hour chart, then, as it seems to me, an attempt is being made to reverse the trend in the north direction. the Franc is traded in a descending channel, to accept the opening of a position in the Short, you need to wait for the breakdown of the Low - 0.889 and the test of the level on the opposite side below the level. In this scenario, a corridor will be open, for passage to the next Low - 0.883. I also do not rule out that the Sales were canceled, after which the CPC Buyers will make a breakdown of the local maximum - 0.892 and consolidate above it. If this scenario develops, it will be possible to count on Pairs in the area of ​​the Maximum - 0.893, after the break of which, the medium-term goals come into force.

Name: Usdchf16 Felix4x.png Views: 502 Size: 61.9 KB

I think that this descending channel has already worked out, I have formed another one, but also a descending one (angry). It is the result of an increase in the intensity of the decline. The last level, I think, is even the last one, I have a support below at 1.2624, and the Canadian can reach it. There is also a trend line to support the new channel. And then the correction will be real in the area of ​​resistance levels 1.2663 and 1.2689. But I still do not see 1.2710. It will be clear there. The US dollar versus Canadian dollar continues to move southward and is currently approaching the support line near 1.2624. The moving average indicates the presence of a bearish trend for the pair and continued pressure from the seller. I suppose that having reached the support level, the pair can go north to the resistance line near the 1.2743 mark, from where the southern movement of the pair quotes will continue below the support line.

Name: Usdcad16 Felix4x.png Views: 503 Size: 63.6 KB

I can only 'strengthen' this signal that the market showed us last week, thus giving us an excellent reason for short positions. News drivers. more likely to have a negative impact on the American currency. As for the debt above 1.28 at the top, we will take it no later than we visit the lowest point on the H4 time frame chart, the 1.2560-80 quote will not give rest to sellers. In the end, everything was confirmed by sales, and today, from the very first day,

Rejected

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    981 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Update#10 Date 17 February 2021 Time 12:11PM

Good morning friends How are you ? I hope that you all of them fine and getting profit from trading.How was yesterday's trading result?I hope you guys get good profit in tomorrow's trading Because those who had opened the trade of sell in Gold and Silver would have got good profit.And at this time, I think that Gold has to come down, if we put our trade downwards in Gold, then we can get good profit.

Economic Calendar for today:

Today, in GBPUSD, we can get a lot of news and today we can get at least three high-impact news. And we can get some low impact news today but especially we have to wait for USD news. Today's consumer price index is also coming So in my view, today will be a special day and we will be able to see a good movement in the market today.

Name: News17 Felix4x.png Views: 504 Size: 105.9 KB

Win Ferrari from Instaforex

If we invest $ 1000 in InstaFarex, then we can also win the Ferrari And can be entitled to So if we want to get this gift from the installation, then we have to cement it for $ 1000 and create our account today. Its campaign period is 09.12.2019 to 09.12.2022. Instaforex Continues To Extend its Luxury Gifts.The winner of super car campaign well get ferrari F8 tributo.So I would say that you guys should invest $ 1000 in Instafarex as soon as possible and the Ferrari car is a win. :mt5rocks:

Name: Ferrari17.png Views: 549 Size: 553.6 KB

Usdjpy analysis and forecast:

the strengthening of the American currency and the weakening of the Japanese one. At the same time, the pair easily broke through the resistance of 105.50, and even tried to immediately break through 106.00. But so far unsuccessful. Although the north is clearly not canceled. At the hour, indicators for continued growth, the pair has tested the Bollinger average from above for the umpteenth time and is bouncing again. There is also an absolutely bullish picture at 4 o'clock. therefore, buying is a clear priority for me, but now I will start opening after breaking through 106.00 and fixing above this level. In any case, now I'm waiting for the continued strengthening of the US currency.Within the framework of the day, it makes sense to pay attention to the range 103.10 - 105.92 , and the test of its upper border. In my opinion, today we should expect a rollback to the area of 105.40 and slightly lower, from where I expect growth again.:dm5:

Name: Usdjpy17 Felix4x.png Views: 481 Size: 70.6 KB

Usdchf analysis and forecast:

the pair made another small upward move and reached the level of 0.8938. As I already wrote, the Head of the future Head and Shoulders pattern was formed up to this level, and now it is possible that there will be a decline to the level of 0.8888, this is the very maximum to form the bottom of the right Shoulder, and after that, the price will reverse and start moving up to Neck line, this is the level of 0.8938, after a breakdown of which upward, it is likely that the price will continue to move upward, which is what I hope for more.So far, on the medium-term time-frames, the reference level remains at the level of 0.8907. Closes above it are bullish. All attempts to go down are limited to this. In fact, only the end of the week will indicate the received signals. If we close above the levels but below the fast MA, I consider this to be bullish pressure. Not unambiguously, I will still think about this issue. It's time to go down on the oscillators, but it doesn't work out. The daily TF should only be used to get the big picture. USDCHF loves to work near horizontal channels and it got such a place.

Name: Usdchf17 Felix4x.png Views: 475 Size: 66.6 KB

Once again, the perch did not work for me. Again, there was a shortfall to the target, namely 1.2595, as I planned to buy only here. Well, even 1.2598 would not have saved here, if we put the pending position 3 points higher. In general, again a blank shot ...
    Immediately I remember the situation when the pair did not reach 161.8 last time, but then returned here. There is a suspicion that we can repeat this trick again, which means that I have planned purchases for today in the range of 1.2634 (turkey support) - 1.2595.
    The pair is trading below the opening level of the day 1.2710 and the daily pivot level 1.2667. The main indicators show the south and the price is above the MA72 trend line. At the level of 1.6890 and there is still a struggle. Therefore, we can continue moving even further north, especially since we have reached the support zone.

Name: Usdcad17 Felix4x.png Views: 473 Size: 68.8 KB

The pair as a whole is looking north for now. If the level 1.2680 is broken, we can reach the daily pivot level 1.2667. I am for correction and the higher the better. We would like the price to reach the level of the monthly pivot 1.2747.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6