InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 3 4 5

Thread: How we copy our senior traders

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    Exactly. Successful people have this important habit of constantly learning. They are always on the ball and are trying to figure out ways of constantly improving themselves. This helps them stay at the top of the chain. We all should follow this approach.
    They also have discipline and they tend not to repeat the same mistakes again and again as we rookies do. We let our emotions rule over us but those who are completely calm, wiser and focused, they can keep their emotions in check while performing their trades. I once had an old friend who was observing the market hours everyday without placing a trade. It took him 5 days to place a trade but when he did it, it was absolutely as he said it would be.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    They also have discipline and they tend not to repeat the same mistakes again and again as we rookies do. We let our emotions rule over us but those who are completely calm, wiser and focused, they can keep their emotions in check while performing their trades. I once had an old friend who was observing the market hours everyday without placing a trade. It took him 5 days to place a trade but when he did it, it was absolutely as he said it would be.
    Self discipline comes from years and years of practice and repeated failures. The struggle to go from failure to failure without losing ones focus is what develops self discipline. That's why successful people have a bunch of failures behind their back, even before they become any successful. Its that they never gave up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    Self discipline comes from years and years of practice and repeated failures. The struggle to go from failure to failure without losing ones focus is what develops self discipline. That's why successful people have a bunch of failures behind their back, even before they become any successful. Its that they never gave up.
    Wow, that is such a powerful message. I wish I had the same level of self discipline as some very experienced senior traders. I have tried so hard but every time, my emotions and impulsivity get the best of me. I don't even know how to control these going forward. When I try, I am very good for 2-3 days and then eventually I let my guard down and it happens again. I am really frustrated because of that.

4. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Wow, that is such a powerful message. I wish I had the same level of self discipline as some very experienced senior traders. I have tried so hard but every time, my emotions and impulsivity get the best of me. I don't even know how to control these going forward. When I try, I am very good for 2-3 days and then eventually I let my guard down and it happens again. I am really frustrated because of that.
    I guess you get a rebound effect just because you go all in for a few days with full intensity. I think the best way of doing things is to have small incremental improvements over time. When done correctly, compounding effect really helps and everything gets better. Just try to be as consistent and persistent as you possibly can but take micro steps.

5. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

vergiekeena is an unknown quantity at this point vergiekeena's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    @Dinara Developing discipline is like that. You are not born with it, you cant develop it overnight. You have to be very strict with yourself until discipline becomes your routine.
    Its very easy to forget good habits. If you dont follow your routine for a week youll feel like you again have to start from the scratch but following good habits for a week wont make you develop them permanently. The struggle to become disciplined is real but take baby steps, youll get there very soon.

6. #46 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I guess you get a rebound effect just because you go all in for a few days with full intensity. I think the best way of doing things is to have small incremental improvements over time. When done correctly, compounding effect really helps and everything gets better. Just try to be as consistent and persistent as you possibly can but take micro steps.
    I have read so many books and have watched many videos of influencers who emphasize on this concept of Compound effect in our day to day lives. They have highlighted many times that one has to be consistent, even if the improvements seem to be trivial but doing it consistently over the long run ensures one has long lasting changes.

7. #47 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I have read so many books and have watched many videos of influencers who emphasize on this concept of Compound effect in our day to day lives. They have highlighted many times that one has to be consistent, even if the improvements seem to be trivial but doing it consistently over the long run ensures one has long lasting changes.
    Indeed, it is one of the most important concepts in Finance and Economics that one can learn. Once you have a way of making some consistent amount of money in terms of percentage of the invested amount and you know how compounding works, you are well on track for financial freedom. Its just that you have to control yourself in the short term.

8. #48 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

eloisecarroll is an unknown quantity at this point eloisecarroll's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    @Earie This is exactly what I wanted to say.
    The problem with me is that whenever I think of accomplishing something, the first thing that I do is to set daily goals which are generally beyond my limits. By doing this I make the process even more challenging.
    To stay consistent it's important to not judge yourself for not meeting your goals rather appreciate yourself for trying out. Celebrate the small wins and try to beat your previous days performance.

9. #49 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think only those who are weak and don't have the courage to make their own decisions, copy others. Copying is okay at the learning stage but once you are a bit experienced, copying won't take you anywhere. Trading is a journey and one has to learn along the way by making his own mistakes and rectifying them when possible.

10. #50 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eloisecarroll     
    @Earie This is exactly what I wanted to say.
    The problem with me is that whenever I think of accomplishing something, the first thing that I do is to set daily goals which are generally beyond my limits. By doing this I make the process even more challenging.
    To stay consistent it's important to not judge yourself for not meeting your goals rather appreciate yourself for trying out. Celebrate the small wins and try to beat your previous days performance.
    I think what you can do is not to set very high targets. Pickup a big target and break it down into small manageable micro targets. Think about which one is difficult enough to challenge you but has a reasonable probability of success and them aim for it. Setting out of range targets will just result in disappointments so if your targets are achievable, you will feel good and will have more motivation for the next target.

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 3 4 5