InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 25 of 25 20 23 24 25

Thread: Jayden,s Trading Journal

1. #241 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,894 Times in 415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello my dear all friends, I hope you will be fine. As you all know, I was not online on the forex forum because I was banned by the admin of the forum 2 months ago. Im just starting work on the forum, I hope I get a satisfactory result from the forum.

The US dollar index is gaining momentum on a weekly basis. The US dollar index is currently struggling to reach a strong resistance level. The US dollar index was trading at 94.94 last week highest level of US dollar index is 96.57.

• Scheduled events

In the economic calendar we have high impact news for most currency markets and we have some high-impact news on EUR/USD currency and it will affect EUR/USD. The US dollar index includes medium impact news. We can see that the US dollar index is making a sharply bullish trend.

Name: News.png Views: 169 Size: 39.3 KB

Name: NEWS 2.png Views: 158 Size: 7.9 KB

Today, the NZD currency contains the most influential news. All the news on NZD will be more effective. And Im looking for a big scale opportunity from NZD. I will keep a buy trade.

• Closed Trade

I had entered from the 5 lot size 4 trade in gold from 1839, and one trade was active from the 3 lot size. I had to sell to end trade. And my TP level target was around the seller boundary of the 1822 price level. Gold started moving from the bottom, touching my take profit and started going down. 1822, after reaching the surface, began to touch the support below. Right now Gold is trying to touch 1790 support level.

Name: Trade Booked.png Views: 160 Size: 17.3 KB

• Active Trade

Immediately after closing the gold trade, I thought I should activate a neutral trade other currency pair feather on. I have open short buy order from the upper boundary of 1.3396 price and set a short term take profit at 1.3450 level.

Name: A Trade.png Views: 159 Size: 14.5 KB

• GBP/USD

The US dollar index pushed the GBP/USD price down. I saw this opportunity and bought GBP/USD order. We have to look at a strong value from this, which becomes its resistance level. The currency has risen against most pairs in the past week and if you look at the market situation, the market will move bullish this week as well.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 160 Size: 13.4 KB

If you have anything to say about active trades, you can let me know in the comment box. If you give me the right advice in the comment, I will also get a great profit in trading.
    Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

2. #242 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric has a reputation beyond repute Leofric's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello my dear all friends, I hope you will be fine. Hope you are making a wonderful profit in trading. I do not have an actual account at this time because there is no bonus in my account. I am not trading in my original account. I think its from soon for the bonus to update today. And this week I wont have a bonus because its my initial week. Next week I can better efficient bonus because I am doing better solid work.

Technically, the value of US dollar index H1 is establishing a sharply bullish trend other hand RSI is showing a strong sharply uptrend. It is crushing all its resistance levels, and it is pointing sharply. So, given the current price, Im looking forward to the potential buying opportunity on the US dollar index. And my judgment is that the US dollar index will mark above 97.50.

• Scheduled events

We have the preliminary news for today apart from prelim news, there are other news which are high-impact core pce price index. This is also a high impact news, other news is medium effective. Most importantly, today is a significant day for the US dollar index because US dollar index includes the biggest news. I wish to tell you to trade carefully today.

Name: NewsEDIT.png Views: 150 Size: 49.4 KB

Name: News2.png Views: 138 Size: 16.0 KB

• Active Trade

I made some buy trades on GBP/USD yesterday and it is still running at a loss. I have the opportunity to buy on gold but I am not meeting my target as I have already decided on GBP/USD. I have opened this trade in a short position.

Name: A Trade.png Views: 136 Size: 15.0 KB

• GBP/USD

Today, the GBP/USD currency pair is showing signs of volatility in the daily time frame. You can see the bullish candle stick row in the daily time frame. Although you can see last weeks price, GBP/USD did not show much movement compared to this week.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 141 Size: 28.5 KB

If you have anything to say about active trades, you can let me know in the comment box. If you give me the right advice in the comment, I will also get a great profit in trading.
    Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

3. #243 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I hope you will be fine. Yesterday bonus suggested further likely to come, but the bonus did not come and showed the heart of all members because the bonus was mostly distributed on that day. I think the bonus will be updated next week. On the other hand, the next day is Friday and there may be a chance of getting a bonus on this day as well. We should not panic for bonus because the bonus definitely comes. All forex forum members are happy if the bonus comes.

On the daily time frame US dollar index highest price 96.91, this price strengthens the price of the US dollar index and is making a significant bullish trend. On the other hand, the weak trend line is trying to reach its area and which is constantly supporting the strong candle stick. This strongly suggests that it will protect its price from falling. I will make it possible to buy at this price and on the other hand I will try to find prices to sell. I will see if they are able to touch the support level.

• Scheduled events

Today is special news in the economic calendar, and today is a special day for us EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD, currency pair. The USD has high impact news, and the GBP has even more impact news. On the other hand, the EUR/USD has medium-impact news. I would advise you to trade with USD relation currency in mind.

Name: News.png Views: 122 Size: 18.4 KB

• Active Trade

As you know, I am trading in GBP/USD and my trade is running loss. The real example of this is the US dollar index pushed the price of GBP/USD down, and I am still losing more. Although I have another opportunity, if found, I will close this trade of mine and activate the other side trade.

Name: A Trade.png Views: 120 Size: 19.8 KB

• GBP/USD

The price condition, it is increasing bearish trend even if I could resell the price from here, it would make me a great profit. I just wait until the price is right.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 122 Size: 33.7 KB

Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

4. 17 users say Thank You to Leofric for this useful post.

Adam522 (25-11-2021), BlackDollar (25-11-2021), cricso (25-11-2021), Dwayne Johnson (25-11-2021), Ertugrul (25-11-2021), Felix4x (25-11-2021), ForexRider (25-11-2021), global20 (25-11-2021), grasper (25-11-2021), HassaanAli (26-11-2021), heart of stone (26-11-2021), Helsinki (25-11-2021), Interlock (29-11-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-11-2021), Sharks (26-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (25-11-2021), The End (25-11-2021)

5. #244 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I hope you will be fine. I know all of you members were eagerly waiting for the forum name to be changed so today the domain of forex forum has been changed. I hope the forum system will be straightened correct. We all need to set up a great system for all people on the forum, as it can be great for us and our future members. As if there were some problems in changing the forum domain, now they are all gone because all moderate and admin have done this job together. I am thanks to all those members visit my journal.

• US dollar index

You can see in the daily time frame the US dollar index is in a row and it is moving in bearish shaped. However, if you point to its previous price, it will continue to be in a bullish trend. I think it has the potential to move its lower price. My target line today for the US dollar index is below the support level of 96.40. The US dollar index has great potential to move bearish again. But I would advise you to trade carefully as there is a possibility of price increase bullish.

• Active Trade

You all know, according to my trading, I have been trading on GBP/USD currency. Currently, my GBP/USD trade is running in loss. I bought GBP/USD currency from a high price, and it's mostly trend on its way down price of the US dollar Index for the week is currently trying to move bearish side. Although, furthermore, the US dollar Index will start pushing its price upwards and GBP/USD will try to come my trade side.

Name: A Trade.png Views: 104 Size: 19.0 KB

• GBP/USD

The H4 time frame GBP/USD is building on its price bearish down. But this will certainly not happen because the price of the US dollar index is more high level GBP/USD according to my estimate today touch 1.3410 level. If you see it may prove to be wonderful for me.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 106 Size: 37.1 KB

Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

6. #245 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I hope you will be fine. I hope you all enjoy this weekend with your friends and your family members. Today is Saturday, and the market is closed. We cannot trade for the next 2 days as the market is often closed on this 2 day. As you can see in the economic calendar, there was no special news which did not cause any stir in the market. Next week there is monster news on the economic calendar and it can be dangerous for the market and we will also face losses in our trading. I am late in posting again today because we have more problems with light. Which makes me late for posting. I try to post quickly, but Im forced to be late.

• US dollar index

At the end of this week, I think I should consider trading on the US dollar index pair again. As I mentioned in the previous post about the US dollar index and I shared the possibility of selling it with everyone. And now that the price has dropped significantly, my selling price has gone up. The US dollar index has the potential to slow down in the next few days. It moved below my price and its last price was 95.72. As you can see in the H4 time frame, the price reduction has already broken the trend line. Which will reduce to touch a stable level for the next support level.

• Active Trade

A few days ago, I opened a trade on GBP/USD currency which is still running at a loss. Current time, I have an active trade of GBP/USD and this position is fulfilling the possibility of buying. I was deceived sharply buying price, seeing GBP/USD rise. I believed in RSI, which proved that GBP/USD was likely to buy at the time.

Name: A Trade.png Views: 93 Size: 17.3 KB

• GBP/USD

We can see GBP/USD in the H4 time frame. In this time frame, the price above the trend line breaks the bullish candle before it breaks 1.3327 current price. This proves that the prospect of a seller will give a strong impression. GBP/USD is steadily strengthening its price below 1.3453. From which the sellers get a great profit.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 91 Size: 40.1 KB

Name: GBPUSD DAILY.png Views: 91 Size: 25.4 KB

Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

7. 14 users say Thank You to Leofric for this useful post.

Adam522 (27-11-2021), Baddri007 (27-11-2021), bhai001 (27-11-2021), cricso (28-11-2021), Forex Mate 07 (27-11-2021), grasper (27-11-2021), Helsinki (27-11-2021), Honey Bee (28-11-2021), Interlock (29-11-2021), Jackroay (27-11-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-11-2021), ShantiMan (27-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (27-11-2021), Unregistered (1)

8. #246 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I hope you will be fine. As you know, today is Sunday and after waiting for one day, another day has come and the market will start again after this day, and we are all eagerly waiting for our new week. We should encourage ourselves, as the market will resume the next day and bring us a wonderful opportunity. We will see this news in this weeks news which will lead the forex market to a greater loss. Because the news market found this week will cause panic. Therefore, we have to be careful because if we start trading emotionally; we have to make up for it one more loss.

• US dollar index

As we saw the US dollar index last week, it has reached a very high level. The gains in the US dollar index are due to other currencies. The US dollar index, on the other hand, has pushed the GBP/USD price lower side. We can see here that the price of US dollar index has closed in a bearish candle. But the fast-moving candle did not even come close to 95.50 and lost its value. We can see from last week's chart frame that it started trend backwards before it even touched its resistance level. In general, the US dollar index is still in a bearish trend. The US dollar index indicates that it is currently declining. However, we should be careful as it can make its accelerating bullish trend again.

• Active Trade

Name: A  Trade.png Views: 90 Size: 17.7 KB

• GBP/USD

I will look at GBP/USD the next day and share it with you.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 84 Size: 29.8 KB

Name: GBPUSSD Daily.png Views: 86 Size: 30.5 KB

Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

9. 18 users say Thank You to Leofric for this useful post.

amiron56 (28-11-2021), ASIF0099 (28-11-2021), Dwayne Johnson (28-11-2021), FX Jennifer (28-11-2021), global20 (28-11-2021), grasper (28-11-2021), heart of stone (28-11-2021), Helsinki (28-11-2021), Honey Bee (28-11-2021), Interlock (29-11-2021), Jackroay (28-11-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-11-2021), ola4real (28-11-2021), Skull999 (28-11-2021), SweetRose (28-11-2021), Tacaz (28-11-2021), TeraBaapAaya (28-11-2021), The End (28-11-2021)

10. #247 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I hope you will be fine. As you know, today is Monday and forex market has started again and we will all start our trading again and we will get a huge profit from it and also start our trading journal brilliantly. Friends, we are eager for business again. How eagerly did we wait that day? I hope this week, as always, will bring relief to all. And others member will make huge profits this week.

• US dollar index

The daily chart shows that the US dollar index has fallen below the 96.00 downside support line. This is triggering the possibility of the US dollar index falling below. Therefore, the bearish outlook below 95.72 is still safe despite the short-term reversal. However, if the US dollar index returns to 96.30 again. Breaking the negative support line this week would be a bad development, the exchange rate could improve further. The global financial market has experienced a long-lost volatility, with risky assets generally falling. Instead, the recent strengthening US dollar index will fall in this storm.

Name: US Dollar.png Views: 83 Size: 28.6 KB

• Active Trade

As you all know, about my trading, my current trade consists of GBP/USD. And it has been at a loss for a long time. I cant stop it because I want to make a profit from this currency. The current price of GBP is 1.3331, and it is trying to go upward. I think I should open some more trades on it. All the trades taken will be profitable soon. My orders can reach my target at any time and it will make a beautiful profit.

Name: A Trade.png Views: 309 Size: 17.5 KB

• GBP/USD

So far, the currency pair has compared to the recession. So we have to follow the trend of strategy and trade. That is, if the price is right, you have to look for an opportunity to buy. If you look at the current price situation, you will find it deeper. GBP/USD will move above the bullish trend, although if it crosses the near resistance level, its price will rise further and it will return to its previous price.

Name: GBP.png Views: 77 Size: 33.6 KB

Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

11. #248 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I hope you will be fine. I hope all the partners are well and are benefiting from their trading. Today I will discuss to you about my trading. My current trade is in GBP/USD and is still at a loss. Today, the economic calendar includes high impact news and it will have an impact on all currencies and pair. Today we will get some information in the market because there is more affected news today, so we have to see the commotion in the market today.

• US dollar index

At this point it will be seen how the price of US dollar index is going down. However, if it tries to go up again, the selling price will be higher. Now we can only wait for the coming candle to take hold. Earlier, it unfortunately failed to break the support level of 95.72. The US dollar index loses its momentum due to incorrect support levels. Tried to re-analyze the pair movements where, after experiencing the wrong breakout, I tried to continue relying on support and resistance in the area of 95.72 and 96.22 for the price. Once the US dollar index reaches its resistance level, its price will get out of control, which will cause it to start moving further downwards.

Name: US dollar index.png Views: 70 Size: 28.3 KB

• Active Trade

As you can see from my trades daily basis, my GBP/USD trade is currently at a loss and I am looking for a new opportunity to continue trading on another currency. I have opened 5 trades and they have 1 stander lot size each trade. I am losing $77 from each trade. I hope it will be profitable soon and I am going to close this trade soon.

Name: A TradeGBP.png Views: 50 Size: 17.8 KB

• GBP/USD

For a few days, we will see the price of GBP/USD slowly upward because there is no high impact news on GBP/USD. Thus, the upward trend will continue for the next few days. However, here I have also drawn support and resistance lines using the horizontal line. And finally, I got 1.3286 support area and 1.3362 resistance level area. These are the greatest levels.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 51 Size: 29.6 KB

Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

12. #249 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    559 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I hope you will be fine. You all must have seen the market on the last night US dollar index GBP/USD price were pushed down in this dangerous moment my account got destroyed. When my account got destroyed, I created a new demo account. I will share the trade of such an account with you. I have bought GBP/USD currency again, and I have entered a high lot size.

• US dollar index

The buying price of the US dollar index improved significantly last night. At this point, the subject of rapid consolidation continues. And at the last level of resistance 96.60, the resistance level can be re-used as a zone with the previous resistance level 1. Which can be used for resistance level 2. The daily time frame indicates that the US dollar index is about to plummet. The psychological value stated by the author will increase in an attempt to reach the target of 95.50. Information ahead, it is expected that the US dollar index will still try to refresh the current lows. However, we need to beware of a short-term price. The US dollar index relies on 95.50 to support the possibility of recovery in the construction phase. Can cross the resistance level of 96.60 to 96.92 above.

• Scheduled events

There is high-impact news in the economic calendar today. Currency related to US dollar index will be destroyed today. One news is a high impact in GBP currency market. I guess most of this news on US dollar index can be dangerous. Today, some couples will lose their consciousness, which can lead to profit and loss for all.

Name: News.png Views: 35 Size: 20.3 KB

• Active Trade

I have opened a new trade today which is currently floating in profit. It is running with a weak profit. The GBP/USD trade will soon bring me a great deal of interest. I am making a profit of $9 right now, but I expect more profit from this currency.

Name: Trade.png Views: 29 Size: 10.4 KB

• GBP/USD

This suggests that the pound dollar is strengthening against other currencies. In the chart frame are the indicators for this, which are in the form of MACD. As you can see in the daily time frame on the chart below, there is no difference between MACD and positive price. I will not use stop loss at this price. My target will be 1.3450.

Name: GBP.png Views: 28 Size: 24.7 KB

Leofric Trading Journal

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 25 of 25 20 23 24 25