InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: Indicator that change color of a candle if its body is less than or equal to 50% of its range

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

seeker1 is an unknown quantity at this point seeker1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Indicator that change color of a candle if its body is less than or equal to 50% of its range

Hi
    I wonder is there any indicator that changes the colour of a candle if its body is less than or equal to 50% of its range.
    I mean if the candle's [open-Close]=< 50% [High - low] then change the colour of the candle for example to blue else leave it to its original colour.

if there is one could you please tell me what it is? if not can anyone help me with it?

Thanks in advance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    351 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 746 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi friend.

Dear forex member how are you hope you will all be fine.

Dear forex friend Does anyone seen indicator that plot a line or some kind of sign on the candle with 50% of length?
    I mean something like on the pic below.

Name: Bez&#194;tytu&#197;_u4.png Views: 55 Size: 45.4 KB

The line should be visible from the Open to Close of the candle.
    Also this could be something like autamatic fibo 50% level on every candle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

seeker1 is an unknown quantity at this point seeker1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi Afzaal
    Thanks I'm fine hope you are doing great.

Thanks for response however this is not what I wanted.
    for every single candle the indicator should calculate

Body=[open-close] and Range=[high-low] of the candle

and then compare these "Body" and "Range"
    if Body =< 50% Range then change the color of the candle to Blue
    if Body > 50% Range then do nothing

Regards

Reply to thread