InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3

Thread: gallantyukie Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default gallantyukie Trading Journal

Hello all..
    Today i decide to make Trading Journal in this Forum, hope it will be useful for anybody who reads it, and maybe it is the time for me to contribute for this Forum. I know Forex Trading since 2009, Focus Learning from 2009 - 2012, I stop because no consistent Profit but i have Daily needs, need money to eat.. etc , so i made Decision to leave Forex Trading for a while and recover my self from suffering mental illness from market Dynamic such as anxiety, over negative thinking, almost got Bi polar so badly because of suffering Big Hope Starting with uncertainty yields Loss eventually. I started working in some company and hard to think about Trade and just too lazy to open the chart and forget about trading, while i Focus working, this year i lose my Job because of Pandemic and Hope this pandemic will end soon, I am sorry for those who lose family because of this pandemic..

I Started to Open my Chart again this Year, so my Trading Experiences maybe less than 3 Years, the last time I Trade, I was using certain Period of MA based on Statistical calculation, I tried naked Trading before, supply demand, and so many other Trading Strategies that not just simple open Trade when indicator change color or if the arrow shows up, i know Trading could be simple like that but it is not work for me..

Now my Trade decision weighted of Technical Analysis and prepare High Liquidity of Fundamental Analysis. I am Day Trader and always look for High Probability Swing, usually Trade in EU and US Session, rarely Trade in Asian Session but just a simple wait and see. Reversal Candlestick pattern near support or resistance area is my main focus, because it tells me about Liquidity of the Market and whether Buyers or Sellers win in that Session.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: GBPUSDM30.png Views: 716 Size: 59.0 KB

Indicator only have function to indicate certain Pattern but still our knowledge qualify certain Candlestick pattern..

Starting Monday I'll Start My Day Trade simple Analysis..!!

2. 5 users say Thank You to gallantyukie for this useful post.

ayan555 (30-08-2020), Black Dragon (30-08-2020), Fighterss (30-08-2020), Habib Khan (30-08-2020)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon has a brilliant future Black Dragon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 825 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gallantyukie     
    Hello all..
    Today i decide to make Trading Journal in this Forum, hope it will be useful for anybody who reads it, and maybe it is the time for me to contribute for this Forum. I know Forex Trading since 2009, Focus Learning from 2009 - 2012, I stop because no consistent Profit but i have Daily needs, need money to eat.. etc , so i made Decision to leave Forex Trading for a while and recover my self from suffering mental illness from market Dynamic such as anxiety, over negative thinking, almost got Bi polar so badly because of suffering Big Hope Starting with uncertainty yields Loss eventually. I started working in some company and hard to think about Trade and just too lazy to open the chart and forget about trading, while i Focus working, this year i lose my Job because of Pandemic and Hope this pandemic will end soon, I am sorry for those who lose family because of this pandemic..

I Started to Open my Chart again this Year, so my Trading Experiences maybe less than 3 Years, the last time I Trade, I was using certain Period of MA based on Statistical calculation, I tried naked Trading before, supply demand, and so many other Trading Strategies that not just simple open Trade when indicator change color or if the arrow shows up, i know Trading could be simple like that but it is not work for me..

Now my Trade decision weighted of Technical Analysis and prepare High Liquidity of Fundamental Analysis. I am Day Trader and always look for High Probability Swing, usually Trade in EU and US Session, rarely Trade in Asian Session but just a simple wait and see. Reversal Candlestick pattern near support or resistance area is my main focus, because it tells me about Liquidity of the Market and whether Buyers or Sellers win in that Session.

Indicator only have function to indicate certain Pattern but still our knowledge qualify certain Candlestick pattern..

You are decision is very important for all of us and also for your trading carier because in trading journal you can share your live trading account discussion and also get some important knowledge and views about some great an experienced leader over the world I also a join trading journal last Friday I am very hopeful that this will give me more confidence about the trading and I will increase my knowledge and some experience which is live trading account believe me if you are regular and trading journal you will increase everything about it trading discussion I always appreciate those trader over regular in trading journal entry are there something important about it trading and live trading discussion will give you more confidence about discussion and you will logically improve yourself with trading account.
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Black Dragon Trading Journal⏬⏬⏬⏬
    📥https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14877588📤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Dragon For This Useful Post:

gallantyukie (30-08-2020)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7304 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,716 Times in 8,326 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello all..

Dear I am thankful to you that you open your own trading journal and dear i am happy that you are senior member of this forum so mate we learn good experience from you, dear you have good experience so try to give some new ideas to all of us, dear about eurusd i am sure that we see bullish Movement in euro USD and dear on daily chart i am looking forward here potential buying chances and next target 1.1980 which is secure and comfortable. So dear buy EUR/USD and earn money.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

6. 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

gallantyukie (30-08-2020), Pakeeza (12-09-2020)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    411 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 891 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello all..

good evening dear friend, I am Habib Khan and you are right that without any experience training is just like gambling. so try to start trading with experience and knowledge. if you have knowledge you can get success in Forex trading. I hope we all are benefited from your experience in future. so keep it up give the proper analysis and increase your knowledge also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Habib Khan For This Useful Post:

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
    Dear I am thankful to you that you open your own trading journal and dear i am happy that you are senior member of this forum so mate we learn good experience from you, dear you have good experience so try to give some new ideas to all of us, dear about eurusd i am sure that we see bullish Movement in euro USD and dear on daily chart i am looking forward here potential buying chances and next target 1.1980 which is secure and comfortable. So dear buy EUR/USD and earn money.
    Hello Friend, EUR/USD as we can see still bullish maybe Buyer will keep their order until Price near 1.2000 but that will just happen if Higher high and Higher Low. if the Price Break 1.1861, it will make Lower low and seller may Start Entering the Market and may change Trend to Bearish. so, as long as Buyer consistent and keep their orders, Trend may remain Bullish..

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: EURUSDM30.png Views: 65 Size: 63.1 KB

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    228 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 736 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Friend, EUR/USD as we can see still bullish maybe Buyer will keep their order until Price near 1.2000 but that will just happen if Higher high and Higher Low. if the Price Break 1.1861, it will make Lower low and seller may Start Entering the Market and may change Trend to Bearish. so, as long as Buyer consistent and keep their orders, Trend may remain Bullish..

About the market of eur usd I think its market can go up to 1.1970
    This means that the market trend can turn into a bullish.
    And very good profit can be achieved if the market went to 1.2000
    Trade on Euro USD will give profit as market trend bullish is being seen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megan fex For This Useful Post:

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Pair GBP/JPY is interesting this morning. Price went Bullish since The Market open for about 50 Points, it seems that Buyers close their Orders at Tokyo Session, Price retrace and now there is a Bullish candle, so I try to enter the Market. I actually rarely Enter the Market in Asian Session because of the Liquidity, but the Liquidity looks good.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: GBPJPYM30.png Views: 65 Size: 57.7 KB

Hope The Pairs remain Bullish until EU Session.. we will see. .

13. 3 users say Thank You to gallantyukie for this useful post.

Ertugrul (31-08-2020), James bond007 (31-08-2020), MS88105 (31-08-2020)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007 has much to be proud of James bond007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 643 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Pair GBP/JPY is interesting this morning. Price went Bullish since The Market open for about 50 Points, it seems that Buyers close their Orders at Tokyo Session, Price retrace and now there is a Bullish candle, so I try to enter the Market. I actually rarely Enter the Market in Asian Session because of the Liquidity, but the Liquidity looks good.

Nothing showing in your chat that you are based on your analysis but I respect your analysis that you made on the Great Britain pound versus Japanese yen I think we have to wait for today because that is the opening of the market and we are Unity the indications but tomorrow the prices gives us the rejection or the breaker from the level of 140 we have to double minded towards the target of 144 or towards the target of 136

15. The Following User Says Thank You to James bond007 For This Useful Post:

gallantyukie (31-08-2020)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    834 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,231 Times in 2,610 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello Mate, the last day time frame candle of the Pound versus Japanese Yen is the doji candle so that's why today more probabilities are of the falling down for the correction but last week it made the bullish engulfed candle also at the weekly time frame so that's why according to the weekly time frame it gonna flies also.

17. 2 users say Thank You to Ertugrul for this useful post.

gallantyukie (31-08-2020), James bond007 (31-08-2020)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    804 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,682 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

GBP/JPYs rally resumed last week and hit as high as 141.61. Further rise should be seen as long as 138.24 support holds, in case of retreat. Sustained break of 100% projection of 123.94 to 135.74 from 129.27 at 141.07 will pave the way to 161.8% projection at 148.36.

19. 3 users say Thank You to MS88105 for this useful post.

gallantyukie (31-08-2020), James bond007 (31-08-2020), JOIYA786 (03-09-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1