InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6

Thread: Umair Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    379 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Umair Trading Journal

My Name is Umair Anwar and i lives in Okara. i am new trader and i have no experience so i hope you guys will join into my trading journal and share your Precious comments on that. i have some links that share good information regarding forex market i will keep sharing that signals. and hopefully that will be good for all of you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 13 users say Thank You to Umair5 for this useful post.

blessing76 (29-09-2020), Boman (14-08-2020), Forex student (29-09-2020), Habib Khan (29-09-2020), hafizkashif321 (29-09-2020), Hussnainirshad (29-09-2020), Interlock (26-07-2021), Mani1030 (29-09-2020), Mt5 Hero (08-10-2020), noori786 (12-07-2020), Red zone (29-09-2020), Unregistered (1), Yama cd 70 (29-09-2020)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    448 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,907 Times in 2,020 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Umair5     
    My Name is Umair Anwar and i lives in Okara. i am new trader and i have no experience so i hope you guys will join into my trading journal and share your Precious comments on that. i have some links that share good information regarding forex market i will keep sharing that signals. and hopefully that will be good for all of you.
    my dear friend i welcome you with open arms i hope you will learn so much by the help of experience traders. here you can enhance your knowledge and skills by the help of experience traders and members of mt5 forum

4. 2 users say Thank You to noori786 for this useful post.

hafizkashif321 (29-09-2020), Umair5 (12-07-2020)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1340 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,391 Times in 5,831 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello mate,welcome to the best forum in the world and we wish you a successful time on here. You will be really educated here on trading and we hope you share with us as well your wealth of experience as we are willing to learn from you. Thank you and remember to be safe out there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to valour01 for this useful post.

hafizkashif321 (29-09-2020), Umair5 (14-08-2020)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5 is a splendid one to behold Umair5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    379 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    today my trade is on gold i buy my trade from 1949.50. My prediction will be true and soon i will enjoy the profit of 10$.
    Please pray for me and my trade

8. 2 users say Thank You to Umair5 for this useful post.

Evagreen (14-08-2020), hafizkashif321 (29-09-2020)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen is a splendid one to behold Evagreen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 322 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    today my trade is on gold i buy my trade from 1949.50. My prediction will be true and soon i will enjoy the profit of 10$.
    Please pray for me and my trade
    Asalam o alikum wow congratulations dear keep it up my best wishes always with u.

10. 2 users say Thank You to Evagreen for this useful post.

hafizkashif321 (29-09-2020), Umair5 (14-08-2020)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman has a reputation beyond repute Boman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    456 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 Times in 1,080 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello! my dear friend, I am fine and what about you? Dear i respect your trading analysis and agree with you. In the forex market you need more confirmation for earning money. So dear if want to gain expereince and knowledge then you need to practise on demo account .Good luck dear friend

12. 2 users say Thank You to Boman for this useful post.

hafizkashif321 (29-09-2020), Umair5 (15-11-2020)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

hafizkashif321 is a jewel in the rough hafizkashif321 is a jewel in the rough hafizkashif321 is a jewel in the rough hafizkashif321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    in which i think that in the forex trading business before start we should gain knowledge and experience about the forex trading business then we can get money through this online business other wise we should face the loss in the forex trading business

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Yama cd 70 is a name known to all Yama cd 70 is a name known to all Yama cd 70 is a name known to all Yama cd 70 is a name known to all Yama cd 70 is a name known to all Yama cd 70 is a name known to all Yama cd 70's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

My dear friend Umair I have read your post you are Delhi Jack solutely right for a business trading is one of the best person in the world we are all working in this form and earning a very good healthy money so my dear working with full zeal and zest.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yama cd 70 For This Useful Post:

Jf-17 thunder (01-10-2020)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030 has a brilliant future Mani1030's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 573 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Heartily Wellcome to you dear to this profitable forum. Here Instaforex and Mt5 forum are providing us opportunities where we can capitalize. I'm sure you will enjoy forex trading. No need to worry, keep visiting this forum you will get hell of knowledge. Good luck for the future mate.

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    345 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,925 Times in 1,836 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Yes my dear friend hope you are fine you are welcome here so you can hear your knowledge experience was care practice from them account and use it and real account in this way you will save from insta.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6