InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 205 1 2 3 6

Thread: Ertugrul Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    824 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,017 Times in 2,595 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Ertugrul Trading Journal

Hello Everyone
    Today I joined this community 🙌 that looks very beautiful for working online in the forex market and with the Instaforex broker, some hours ago I made the account with the Instaforex broker so now I am waiting for the verification to be complete and after this I will took the next procedure here, before this I work at the other brokers and also at the forum compiagn bonus, I hope will try to maintain the quality of the forum and I will only discuss here about the Instaforex, waiting for my verification, after this I will attach the account with my profile because I can't take this risk now to attach the account with my profile when the account will be fully verify than I will attach, I talk with the support team they told me that it will be verified in the next 72 hours so that's why I should do the wait for these 72 hours, this trading journal I am making for the purpose to share my active trades always and my analysis for the currency pairs and for the metals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,116 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertugrul     
    Hello Everyone
    Today I joined this community 🙌 that looks very beautiful for working online in the forex market and with the Instaforex broker, some hours ago I made the account with the Instaforex broker so now I am waiting for the verification to be complete and after this I will took the next procedure here, before this I work at the other brokers and also at the forum compiagn bonus, I hope will try to maintain the quality of the forum and I will only discuss here about the Instaforex, waiting for my verification, after this I will attach the account with my profile because I can't take this risk now to attach the account with my profile when the account will be fully verify than I will attach, I talk with the support team they told me that it will be verified in the next 72 hours so that's why I should do the wait for these 72 hours, this trading journal I am making for the purpose to share my active trades always and my analysis for the currency pairs and for the metals.
    It is fine by me to make the exchange on the gold, yet I won't choose yet on what I might want t do with the resource, what I will do with the gold would be proposed by the itself, that is the reason I realize that it is far conceivable that the gold will get the opportunity to slant higher to break the low of On the off chance that the couldn't break that level so quick, however being remaining underneath it for such a long time, the objective will be at At that point the break of that
    AHSANLOVELY TREADING JOURNAL

3. 6 users say Thank You to Ahsanlovely for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (25-06-2020), Ayanullah (14-10-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Younis (16-06-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    824 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,017 Times in 2,595 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Mate's
    Working at the rule of the 50 pips take profits and 30 pips sop loss just now I sell the unites States dollar versus Canadian dollar because now when it touched the 26 EMA it was showing the bears are looking strong so simply now I sell it and this selling target is not so big this asset will fall down because last week also it makes the amazing selling that is available at weekly chart.

Name: Screenshot_20200511_185508.jpg Views: 1762 Size: 226.5 KB

5. 11 users say Thank You to Ertugrul for this useful post.

Ayanullah (14-10-2020), Darshan Ali (26-09-2020), Emirace (26-09-2020), hafsa (11-05-2020), Muhammad Arshmaan (14-05-2020), Rimi4x (17-12-2020), Sami503 (11-05-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Younis (16-06-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,116 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Mate's
    Working at the rule of the 50 pips take profits and 30 pips sop loss just now I sell the unites States dollar versus Canadian dollar because now when it touched the 26 EMA it was showing the bears are looking strong so simply now I sell it and this selling target is not so big this asset will fall down because last week also it makes the amazing selling that is available at weekly chart.

Attachment 194915
    ello to everybody here at mt5 discussion I trust you will be fine and getting a charge out of good exchanging just as snatching some sensible benefits. Your sentiment about the USDCAD and I firmly concur with your position on the is today extending between as indicated by my supposition oil will move to upward bearing till the OPEC meeting ahead. I trust you will keep on offering your experience and information to discussion individuals wishing you the beneficial week ahead.
    AHSANLOVELY TREADING JOURNAL

7. 5 users say Thank You to Ahsanlovely for this useful post.

Ayanullah (14-10-2020), hafsa (11-05-2020), Sami503 (11-05-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3149 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,670 Times in 10,241 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello Everyone
    Hi my dear mate verification must be three step that first step is ID card down load second time is ID card with hand and with himself picture and last verification is Bank statement down load. Without versification you can not money withdrawn form here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. 5 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Ayanullah (14-10-2020), Ertugrul (11-05-2020), Sami503 (11-05-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    300 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,468 Times in 1,108 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Mate's

Attachment 194915
    Hello sir how are you I hope you will be fine I also like your post that is very good sharing keep it up dear brother I like your calculations I think stop loss or take profit is essential but according to previous history it looks like that your trade will be recover I hope usdcad may test 1.4050 and then go for further sell

11. 4 users say Thank You to Sami503 for this useful post.

Ayanullah (14-10-2020), Ertugrul (11-05-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1081 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,006 Times in 3,057 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello Everyone
    Hi friend welcome in the trading journal section here you got much information about all the currency pairs and commodities also where all the forum members discuss about all the trend and next movement and give thier prediction here. As you have joined newly so first of all complete your verification procedure before proceed or continue your work and keep the verification done during posting. Your quality of posts matter a lot in getting on good bonus amount so try to make the good quality threads here so you got maximum bonus amount and share your knowledge and experience here as well.

13. 6 users say Thank You to Nasiralvi for this useful post.

anum555 (11-05-2020), Ayanullah (14-10-2020), Ertugrul (12-05-2020), Muhammad Arshmaan (14-05-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    703 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,158 Times in 2,572 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasiralvi     
    Hi friend welcome in the trading journal section here you got much information about all the currency pairs and commodities also where all the forum members discuss about all the trend and next movement and give thier prediction here. As you have joined newly so first of all complete your verification procedure before proceed or continue your work and keep the verification done during posting. Your quality of posts matter a lot in getting on good bonus amount so try to make the good quality threads here so you got maximum bonus amount and share your knowledge and experience here as well.
    Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be fine todayi also agree with you guys i think now this will definitely move in upward direction agreat opportunity for us

15. 4 users say Thank You to anum555 for this useful post.

Ayanullah (14-10-2020), Jack reacher (11-05-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    656 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,797 Times in 3,048 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anum555     
    Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be fine todayi also agree with you guys i think now this will definitely move in upward direction agreat opportunity for us
    I also have a agree opportunity now i think we have to wait now to see the trend line and then take entry according to my analysis now it's a great opportunity for us wish you best of luck enjoy your trading
    visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

17. 3 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

Ayanullah (14-10-2020), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Damoo is a splendid one to behold Damoo is a splendid one to behold Damoo is a splendid one to behold Damoo is a splendid one to behold Damoo is a splendid one to behold Damoo is a splendid one to behold Damoo is a splendid one to behold Damoo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Everyone
    Welcome to forum and hope your journey start with us very well and you increase your trading skill day by day more and more and some time insta forex take some time for verification and some time process very quickly.

19. 5 users say Thank You to Damoo for this useful post.

Aqsachaudhry (01-10-2020), Ayanullah (14-10-2020), Forex Mate 07 (11-10-2021), sugikdaeva (09-08-2020), Zeba12 (26-10-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 205 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 15