InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Hair styling as a hobby

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

NancyL is an unknown quantity at this point NancyL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Hair styling as a hobby

Hello everyone. I'm curious, have you ever tried to do a hairstyle for one of your friends? For money or for free? I'm thinking that it could be a good hobby, I guess I have all the tools for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyL     
    Hello everyone. I'm curious, have you ever tried to do a hairstyle for one of your friends? For money or for free? I'm thinking that it could be a good hobby, I guess I have all the tools for this.
    I love to try different hairstyles but I have never done others hair, but If you like to do it and you have learnt it properly then you can make it your profession too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes, always, I try different hair styles on my friends and they feel happy when they look their new look. But I have never charged any money for it because I do hair styling as my hobby, but not for money.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ksajidaa will become famous soon enough ksajidaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have not hair styling as a hobby rather, it is a hobby. Everyone has own hairstyle. Some people like short hair and some people like long hair. Some people like curly hair and some people like straight hair. Similarly, people has different hair colors. Also people have different preference about hair color. Some people have a natural hair color and some people are fond of artificial hair colors. but I like the light black hair color and long hair.

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    No I haven't done any hairstyle for my friends or anyone, neither for free or for money. I think you need to be professional to experiment on someone's hair as you might end up ruining their normal hair style by cutting them too short or inconsistently. I think if you are interested, you need to take some lessons first before you actually experiment on someone's hair.

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I know people who will spend hours in front of their mirrors to set their hair. They also try different styles and spend a lot of money on expensive products. My hair as not that thick. They are thin and I don't put too much effort to try new hair styles. I think its just a waste of time lol and I can spend my time more productively than just doing that.

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I know people who will spend hours in front of their mirrors to set their hair. They also try different styles and spend a lot of money on expensive products. My hair as not that thick. They are thin and I don't put too much effort to try new hair styles. I think its just a waste of time lol and I can spend my time more productively than just doing that.
    Haha that is the precise reason I just decided to go bald yesterday. My hair were falling and it was so much time consuming that I thought stuff it. I will just go bald. I used a trimmer and just completely cut my hair so I don't have to worry about them anymore. I think it is much more relaxing this way. Will also save money as I won't need a hair dresser or expensive shampoos.

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have never done hair styling for others. But I do like hairstyling my own hair.

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am good with braiding hair which I do for my sisters.

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I used to hair style my friends but nowadays, I have forgotten everything.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3