InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 187 of 446 182 185 186 187 188 189 192
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4458

Thread: Tradingforex' Trading Journal

1. #1861 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3205 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,604 Times in 5,753 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    I am still thinking that the price of usdchf pair will move to more in the upper side position aa it cames to upper side area after passing many days in the 0.90 level it finally came to 0.91 so it will show some bullish candles more so that i am thinking about buying option for this pair best wishes for you

2. 7 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (02-09-2020), CySEC (02-09-2020), Forex student (02-09-2020), howtoforextrade (04-09-2020), MS88105 (02-09-2020), Sweeto (02-09-2020), SweetRose (03-09-2020)

3. #1862 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    947 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 1,056 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tradingforex     
    I am still thinking that the price of usdchf pair will move to more in the upper side position aa it cames to upper side area after passing many days in the 0.90 level it finally came to 0.91 so it will show some bullish candles more so that i am thinking about buying option for this pair best wishes for you
    My dear friend, whose match should be opened in whose market today USDCHF should be opened and today we should sell the day only then we can get profit from it and today the market of USDCHF can go down very much. And the market of USDCHF can come down very much by the bearish today and I should sell it today only then we will get some good profit out of it and we will be successful in it soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to CySEC for this useful post.

BALOCHKING1 (02-09-2020), Donsahab (02-09-2020), Luckytrader111 (02-09-2020)

5. #1863 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    180 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,478 Times in 1,023 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    The overall trend of USD CHF is down and it is coming down from the value of 0.9906 and from 23rd March down. At this time its price is 0.9105 and from my point of analysis it will keep continuous its bearish trend in the coming time as well and it will go down below the value of 0.8900 at least. So I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair for the coming time and I hope that it will be the best option on this currency pair.

6. #1864 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    201 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 Times in 1,986 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Yes you say right USD CHF is very difficult situation at this time according to the analysis of the my friend is moving up is buy trade is bullish Candle is very clearly supporting the knowledge and quality is related to USD CHF and getting the success

7. #1865 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    804 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,682 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

The price of USDCHF paire will be remain
    0.9161 resistance holds. On the downside, break of 0.8998 temporary low will resume larger down trend to 100% projection of 0.9190 to 0.9181 from 0.9901 at 0.8845 stop lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 2 users say Thank You to MS88105 for this useful post.

Imranmalik (03-09-2020), JOIYA786 (03-09-2020)

9. #1866 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105 has a reputation beyond repute shafiqahmad105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1413 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,189 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. Dear forex trader i am agree with your analysis. This currency pair is showing bullish trend for trade. It will move upward and we can place buy entry on this market. It is buy trade and it will give us good profit

10. 3 users say Thank You to shafiqahmad105 for this useful post.

awais11 (03-09-2020)

11. #1867 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    175 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,462 Times in 823 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This pair provided clear positive trades yesterday after finding solid support at 0.9000, to test 0.9100 areas now, noticing that stochastic shows clear overbought signals, to support the continuation of moving inside the main bearish channel that appears on the chart, waiting to rebound bearishly to resume the main bearish trend again.

12. #1868 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3205 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,604 Times in 5,753 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Spot Gold

Name: 1.PNG Views: 179 Size: 8.6 KB

Hello my mt5 friends, Greetings and good morning to you all. Yesterday we saw a very big movement from gold. last morning i said that gold will reach to 1950 but it was going below my prediction level. now gold is trying to make again a upside movement. today i think gold will reach to 1970 price again, traders can buy now on gold because it will make a long upside movement. Thanks to watch me

Name: 2.PNG Views: 197 Size: 39.6 KB

13. 14 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-09-2020), ajmalvipp (18-09-2020), amiron56 (03-09-2020), bappy4x (03-09-2020), Forex student (22-09-2020), hafsa (03-09-2020), Honey Bee (03-09-2020), howtoforextrade (04-09-2020), mar7080 (03-10-2020), MS88105 (03-09-2020), Murtaza78 (29-09-2020), Ranger (03-09-2020), Tigerlane (05-09-2020)

14. #1869 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14091 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 64,599 Times in 16,910 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12

Spot Gold

Attachment 268710

Hello my mt5 friends, Greetings and good morning to you all. Yesterday we saw a very big movement from gold. last morning i said that gold will reach to 1950 but it was going below my prediction level. now gold is trying to make again a upside movement. today i think gold will reach to 1970 price again, traders can buy now on gold because it will make a long upside movement. Thanks to watch me

Attachment 268709
    Gold is looking for some relief from selling pressure because in the small time frame he has earned some positive pips. The uptrend line still keeps running his help and gold could not make any candle below the trend which market value 1935. For a long trade, we should wait as stochastic and d1 14 moving average does not give us a buy signal.
    Self DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

Live Discussion: <xau/usd> <US Crude Oil><Bitcoin>Silver

15. 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-09-2020), hafsa (03-09-2020), MS88105 (03-09-2020), tradingforex (03-09-2020)

16. #1870 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4719 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,143 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greetings mate,
    USDCHF ranging price zone will test the resistance 0.9120 which will give clear information with moving average trend signal to test the assumed zone in 0.9300, it will already test the oversold zone and then give pull back moves to the 0.9130 we can go with bullish moves and then get more pips for this new month trend of market.
    New Updates
    SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15155294

17. 5 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

ajmalvipp (09-10-2020), amiron56 (03-09-2020), bappy4x (03-09-2020), hafsa (03-09-2020), Honey Bee (03-09-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 187 of 446 182 185 186 187 188 189 192

Subscribed to this Thread : 19