InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 6 of 7 4 5 6 7

Thread: what is crona virus explain

1. #51 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    Yeah now I was reading the newspaper and there were reports of a new variant which is even more riskier than Delta. Some of them were saying that its twice as contagious as Delta which is an insane amount of infectivity. Its scary as we don't even know what to do.
    News like that keeps coming. I think with the passage of time, there will be a lot more mutations in the genetic structure of the Corona Virus and we will keep hearing about new variants emerging all the time. Let's just hope that those variants are less contagious and less deadlier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #52 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    News like that keeps coming. I think with the passage of time, there will be a lot more mutations in the genetic structure of the Corona Virus and we will keep hearing about new variants emerging all the time. Let's just hope that those variants are less contagious and less deadlier.
    Exactly. The virus isn't going anywhere and I guess its important for us to learn to live with it actually. The quicker we understand it, the better it would be so we could devote our resources towards minimizing the negative health effects caused by the virus itself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #53 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Exactly. The virus isn't going anywhere and I guess its important for us to learn to live with it actually. The quicker we understand it, the better it would be so we could devote our resources towards minimizing the negative health effects caused by the virus itself.
    I understand what you mean exactly. The problem is that most of the countries haven't had any plans for a situation like this pre-covid. They all had very limited number of hospital beds, particularly the ones with ventilators as they never imagined that many people falling sick all at once, so it kind of jams up the enter health care system.

4. #54 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    I understand what you mean exactly. The problem is that most of the countries haven't had any plans for a situation like this pre-covid. They all had very limited number of hospital beds, particularly the ones with ventilators as they never imagined that many people falling sick all at once, so it kind of jams up the enter health care system.
    Indeed, the pandemic has caught us all by surprise. No one imagined that things would turn out to be like this. I just hope it doesn't get any worst and we get rid of this virus altogether so we can go back to our normal lives. I think this will stay for a while.

5. #55 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Indeed, the pandemic has caught us all by surprise. No one imagined that things would turn out to be like this. I just hope it doesn't get any worst and we get rid of this virus altogether so we can go back to our normal lives. I think this will stay for a while.
    I think the virus will mutate for sometime and then slowly lose its strength over the coming year or two. Its just not sustainable at this pace as that many reproductions will surely cause it to mutate and it will eventually end up being just like the flu with occasional breakouts and then limited harm.

6. #56 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I think the virus will mutate for sometime and then slowly lose its strength over the coming year or two. Its just not sustainable at this pace as that many reproductions will surely cause it to mutate and it will eventually end up being just like the flu with occasional breakouts and then limited harm.
    Hmm, interesting analysis but I wonder if that's the case, why do we keep seeing new mutations like Beta or Delta and now even Lambda which spread quicker or are more harmful for people? I heard in South America, Lambda strain was all over the place and was causing so many casualties.

7. #57 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hmm, interesting analysis but I wonder if that's the case, why do we keep seeing new mutations like Beta or Delta and now even Lambda which spread quicker or are more harmful for people? I heard in South America, Lambda strain was all over the place and was causing so many casualties.
    I think each variant is not always as harmful as the previous one. I think these random mutations occur in each living organism and that's how biology works but sometimes, these are due to the environmental factors or random copying errors. Sometimes, these lead to a stronger variant and sometimes, a weaker variant so its just pure chance.

8. #58 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think each variant is not always as harmful as the previous one. I think these random mutations occur in each living organism and that's how biology works but sometimes, these are due to the environmental factors or random copying errors. Sometimes, these lead to a stronger variant and sometimes, a weaker variant so its just pure chance.
    I don't have that much scientific knowledge of how the viruses work but the way media has reported this, makes me really afraid of going in to the public areas, particularly shops or malls. Initially, I was very afraid of even going to parks/open areas but I have realized from listening to experts that outdoor areas as some of the least riskiest places to catch the virus.

9. #59 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't have that much scientific knowledge of how the viruses work but the way media has reported this, makes me really afraid of going in to the public areas, particularly shops or malls. Initially, I was very afraid of even going to parks/open areas but I have realized from listening to experts that outdoor areas as some of the least riskiest places to catch the virus.
    Welcome to the 21st century lol. Media focuses mostly on the negatives as that's where you can get most attention from people. Well that's how human brain works and they know it well enough to use it to their advantage. We actually are prone to paying more attention, almost twice as much to negative stuff than to positive one, as our brains are constantly figuring out ways to ensure our survival.

10. #60 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    Welcome to the 21st century lol. Media focuses mostly on the negatives as that's where you can get most attention from people. Well that's how human brain works and they know it well enough to use it to their advantage. We actually are prone to paying more attention, almost twice as much to negative stuff than to positive one, as our brains are constantly figuring out ways to ensure our survival.
    yeah, what every news channel is focused on is some kind of worry or negative news. Only a handful of shows or news channels actually show the positive side of the things. May be it has to do with the ratings that they get reporting the breaking news which is most of the time negative but it does have a negative impact on our daily mood.

Reply to thread
Page 6 of 7 4 5 6 7