InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 210 1 2 3 6

Thread: JoneAnderson's - Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3789 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,757 Times in 5,168 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Cool JoneAnderson's - Trading Journal

after a long long time i am come back and now i decide to start my trading and my proper working again because i was busy in my study work and now i am full free now and like before i again feel happy o work here with the full instruction i also am so happy . also the mt5 Forex forum is an best to best business for all to all all the man even the women can work here and get there grab of earning in there home so i advice to that join just the Forex online business no business is trust able without the Forex ....
    Name: images.jpg Views: 1425 Size: 16.4 KB
    Forex is the world great business i love it so much.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    807 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,437 Times in 2,773 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneAnderson     
    after a long long time i am come back and now i decide to start my trading and my proper working again because i was busy in my study work and now i am full free now and like before i again feel happy o work here with the full instruction i also am so happy . also the mt5 Forex forum is an best to best business for all to all all the man even the women can work here and get there grab of earning in there home so i advice to that join just the Forex online business no business is trust able without the Forex ....
    Attachment 169019
    Most most welcome back at the mt5 forum and our valueable section dear every human can get the weekend gapes and have the more work in the world but you want to that now work there properly and do not let it go because the this is the best business and work than world,s businesses and work,s .Any way Congratulation for coming and joining it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 8 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

Chunky (26-01-2020), Faizii (01-05-2020), Fighterss (31-07-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), JoneAnderson (25-01-2020), Mt5Player (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    755 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,465 Times in 2,265 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Attachment 169019
    welcome back sir in the Forex of the mt5 forum i hope that you are free now and focus on your working as later you can work here well in good after an long long time your are appear here i hope that you were busy and now you again join it and now you are free so i hoe that you will work gain will in good here

5. 6 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Fighterss (31-07-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), JoneAnderson (26-01-2020), Lucky boy (26-01-2020), Moeen (06-09-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    483 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,566 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Attachment 169019
    Hello Mr John this business is very good business and I hope there is no any business like forex so welcome again to add this platform in my opinion if you work with properly and seriously then you will get very good bonus for trading there are many members getting there last bonus for weekly so so far good bonus and good reading and good knowledge

7. 4 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Fighterss (31-07-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), JoneAnderson (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3789 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    good morning hope that you all will be fine and good i hope that you are enjoying the good weekend with the good posting i also agree that the weekend is an good option for us to did well posts that hwy we should focus on the .so try to work well as you will get an good reward of the hard labor ...

9. 6 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

Chunky (26-01-2020), FX Jackson (26-01-2020), Humor (26-01-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), Lucky boy (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2865 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,880 Times in 3,971 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    good morning hope that you all will be fine and good i hope that you are enjoying the good weekend with the good posting i also agree that the weekend is an good option for us to did well posts that hwy we should focus on the .so try to work well as you will get an good reward of the hard labor ...
    I think you was busy from the long time so that's why I have not see you at this forum, hope now you will be fine, so now you have started the forum again so I am requesting to share some knowledge able information and do not share these type of the posts that it's holiday so do the posts blah blah, because this is not good, if you will share the information about currencies than hope this will give you the good bonus.

11. 6 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (26-06-2020), Fighterss (31-07-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), JoneAnderson (26-01-2020), Lucky boy (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    807 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,437 Times in 2,773 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    the weekend gapes and have the more work in the world but you want to that now work there properly and do not let it go because the this is the best business and work than world,s businesses and work,s .today is the day of posting and do more posts on this day and tomorrow is opening day of market and we can trade and earn profit tomorrow.

13. 7 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (26-06-2020), Chunky (26-01-2020), Fighterss (31-07-2020), Humor (26-01-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), JoneAnderson (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    755 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,465 Times in 2,265 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

the weekend i want to say that you should need to focus on your posting work as you will given an good bonus later also the weekend is an good opportunity for us to posts in the beautiful manner and then we can get an good bonus and the n you know that good trade with the good bonus is just possible ...

15. 5 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Fighterss (31-07-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), JoneAnderson (26-01-2020), Lucky boy (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3789 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    dear I need to share my expectation see point about the gold that it will move in the bullish for the some time span and afterward a few pips will be in the bearish pattern yet it searches absolutely for the bullish zone so the purchase exchanges will be productive on the gold now since some time I show no pattern for the exchanging and some time high point and I think this flow position search absolutely for the bullish pattern and that is the reason we should need to open the purchase side exchanges in the event that we need to get a decent benefit structure our exchanges . I think first its objective will be the purpose of the 1570 and for the a few pips in reverse and afterward look on the off chance that it break into the point 1570, at that point the following objective will be all the more upward profound 1585 . furthermore, it will end up being the long haul exchanging outline so hang tight that what occurred next for the gold ..
    Attached Images  

17. 7 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (26-06-2020), Chunky (26-01-2020), Fighterss (31-07-2020), Humor (26-01-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), Mt5Player (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    483 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,566 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    dear I need to share my expectation see point about the gold that it will move in the bullish for the some time span and afterward a few pips will be in the bearish pattern yet it searches absolutely for the bullish zone so the purchase exchanges will be productive on the gold now since some time I show no pattern for the exchanging and some time high point and I think this flow position search absolutely for the bullish pattern and that is the reason we should need to open the purchase side exchanges in the event that we need to get a decent benefit structure our exchanges . I think first its objective will be the purpose of the 1570 and for the a few pips in reverse and afterward look on the off chance that it break into the point 1570, at that point the following objective will be all the more upward profound 1585 . furthermore, it will end up being the long haul exchanging outline so hang tight that what occurred next for the gold ..
    Hello john you are right now this metal is flying to upward and I hope for it's more after and movement in my opinion in monthly time frame there is very strong position for buying and I expect for its next target of 1615 in my opinion it will soon touch this area of resistance and now there is very good setup for up position

19. 5 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Fighterss (31-07-2020), Humor (26-01-2020), Hussnainirshad (14-09-2020), JoneAnderson (26-01-2020), sugikdaeva (20-06-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 210 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 12