InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: now forex is my hobby as well as gardening

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    755 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,465 Times in 2,265 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default now forex is my hobby as well as gardening

dear before i like much the gardening hobby and after the joining of the forex i make my hobby as my profession and now i want to become an expert trader so thats why i working hard for it i also take part in my gardening production after the working in the forex for the relaxation i also goes for the gardening lot to lessen my upsetting work .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), zaheer336 (29-01-2020)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gardening is very good hobby and I would suggest you to plant some trees in your garden too to make healty environment around you. And best wishes for your professional career as a forex expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I agree that gardening is a best hobby for make you perfect. It has a great impact on the environment if we have good environment so that we will be able to do our job well and proper way. We can grow very good types of trees in garden, by selling the items made from these trees in the market then we can make a lot of money. We can make many items from many plants seeds which can make a lot of money. So we can say that trade (forex) and gardening have a lot of relationship between.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zaheer336 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yeah for you it might be a hobby but for me, its more of a business rather than a hobby. I like it too but taking it as a hobby will mean that only doing it when there isn't much else to do or to feel pleasure. I want to do it to make some extra income and support myself financially rather than just gaining pleasure. Feeling fulfilled is another additional bonus which comes along with financial wellbeing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earie For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Forex is my hobby too. Looking at the currencies and observing the markets, doing technical analysis, watching chart patterns and keeping up to date with all fundamentals is my hobby. I do it whenever I am free and it makes me happy and informed. I think you are in the same boat as me, just that I am not much interested in Gardening.

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't consider Forex as my hobby. It is something I like but I don't usually do it in my free time. I take it as a side hustle rather than a hobby because I have a lot of other hobbies in which I usually spend my time. I have noticed that taking it as a proper business is much more better for me mentally than taking it as a hobby because then I get complacent and make mistakes or take unnecessary trades.

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I don't consider Forex as my hobby. It is something I like but I don't usually do it in my free time. I take it as a side hustle rather than a hobby because I have a lot of other hobbies in which I usually spend my time. I have noticed that taking it as a proper business is much more better for me mentally than taking it as a hobby because then I get complacent and make mistakes or take unnecessary trades.
    Oh yeah, you are so right. I also have this issue. When I take it just as something fun or for time pass, I generally end up taking unnecessary trades which I am not supposed to do. They add up to my losses and then I get even more emotional to recover them. I don't think treating as a hobby is a good thing. We must do it with full concentration rather than having it as a time pass thing.

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    Oh yeah, you are so right. I also have this issue. When I take it just as something fun or for time pass, I generally end up taking unnecessary trades which I am not supposed to do. They add up to my losses and then I get even more emotional to recover them. I don't think treating as a hobby is a good thing. We must do it with full concentration rather than having it as a time pass thing.
    From this thread, I have realized that we human beings are so different. You guys make errors when you take it as your hobby or time pass but when I do the same, my productivity and efficiency increases. This is because I don't have any fear of failure as if I make money, it would be great and if I don't, it will still be okay. It won't be a very big thing for me either way.

Reply to thread