InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 2 5 6 7

Thread: what is broker work?

1. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    I personally don't like the idea of charging both a spread difference and also a commission. It just makes it confusing and adds psychological stress as each trade we open, even when we are about to close it at breakeven, ends up in a loss due to the commission part. Its easier with no commission, even if the spread is a bit more.
    I actually agree with you there. I also find the process of charging both spreads and commissions actually very confusing. Its the last thing a person needs in the middle of a fast market where proper focus is needed, to get confused figuring out how much he needs to wait to get to break even. That being said, some people still prefer it over fixed spread.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #62 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    I actually agree with you there. I also find the process of charging both spreads and commissions actually very confusing. Its the last thing a person needs in the middle of a fast market where proper focus is needed, to get confused figuring out how much he needs to wait to get to break even. That being said, some people still prefer it over fixed spread.
    I am actually fine with both. I think it all comes down to personal preference and its all very subjective. Each one of us is different and has a different way of approaching the fx market. If you are trading with a fixed spread though, you know upfront as to how much you want to make in order to get to breakeven.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #63 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    What I find more attractive is the number of trading tools offered by brokers and how much they care for their customers/traders. Good brokers offer good incentives for their traders to stay loyal and to improve their trading strategies. They offer courses and discussion platforms like we have MT5 for IFX so we can improve at the same time.

4. #64 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    What I find more attractive is the number of trading tools offered by brokers and how much they care for their customers/traders. Good brokers offer good incentives for their traders to stay loyal and to improve their trading strategies. They offer courses and discussion platforms like we have MT5 for IFX so we can improve at the same time.
    Yeah, IFX generally had so many promotional gatherings and seminars particularly in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and in different parts of Indonesia where they had a good client base. I don't know now but they were very active before COVID. They also have a lot of educational material for traders.

5. #65 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Just like we have real state brokers or agents who help connect buyers and sellers trading in property/land and houses, we have stock brokers which connect share buyers and sellers. Similarly, we have Forex brokers and they connected currency traders, both buyers and sellers by providing a real time solution with rates and order executions.

6. #66 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    Yeah, IFX generally had so many promotional gatherings and seminars particularly in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and in different parts of Indonesia where they had a good client base. I don't know now but they were very active before COVID. They also have a lot of educational material for traders.
    Yeah, I also heard about these but pity that I couldn't attend any one of them. I think the events were nice where they offered a good gathering for traders to get to know each other, gain some bonuses and enjoy some delicious food. I am not in touch but I think these will still be happening in different Asian countries.

Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 2 5 6 7