InvestSocial
Closed Thread

Thread: 65077618 - ROBOCOP Scalper 2012

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

jeghul is on a distinguished road jeghul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool 65077618 - ROBOCOP Scalper 2012

Login 65077618
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor 0offnqb

need to be confident, but humans also have disadvantages, the robot was also ...
    but the robot is a description of the human mind itself here is in a trading technique from a trader, to facilitate its performance ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeghul For This Useful Post:

slandrath (11-05-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,885 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey jeghul, you are the first member who dare to join this team and take step forward to part of this team where most of other member join trader team.
    I hope you will do best for your team and comes out for master for your team. Hopefully emerge as winning team too.
    good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

jeghul (10-05-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    First Contestant who use Robot.. well, Good Luck for you..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gallantyukie For This Useful Post:

jeghul (10-05-2012)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    hey jeghul, you are the first member who dare to join this team and take step forward to part of this team where most of other member join trader team.
    I hope you will do best for your team and comes out for master for your team. Hopefully emerge as winning team too.
    good luck.
    Hello my Friend bigearners, How are you?.. will you join the Contest?. you don't Open any Thread yet.. which team you will choose?..

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    48 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thank you master bigearners and master gallantyukhie the support ...
    master himself how, just follow the robot team, cook my own in this team .., hahaha

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    wah finally I found the first contestant with a team of robots.
    good luck with the system you'll use

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

jeghul (10-05-2012)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    48 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
    wah finally I found the first contestant with a team of robots.
    good luck with the system you'll use
    okey master ...
    master in Human Team, get ready to stay up 24 hours, hehehe ..
    do not use the script, do not use SL and TP (because it includes a script robot as well)
    we wait on the game ...

Closed Thread