InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 675 1 2 3 6

Thread: Jackroay Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7260 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,715 Times in 7,984 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Default Jackroay Trading Journal

hi guys i am my Jackroay and i am a forex trader i join Mt5 forum instaforex give us to start our business career in forex free of cost and it is a great opportunity and we all are happy to do work here and i am also join today and become part of your team
    i am Technical analysis trader and i have a knowledge of VSA and Wave expert and i believe my self i am a good trader, and in forex if you follow two thing strictly then you become a successful trader first do money management and second you have a good trading plan then you never loose your money in forex.
    Forex whole market work on waves and all pattern like harmonic and head and shoulders cover in it best thing you learn first and then start to earn .... nice to meet you all ....
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,187 Times in 1,980 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackroay     
    hi guys i am my Jackroay and i am a forex trader i join Mt5 forum instaforex give us to start our business career in forex free of cost and it is a great opportunity and we all are happy to do work here and i am also join today and become part of your team
    i am Technical analysis trader and i have a knowledge of VSA and Wave expert and i believe my self i am a good trader, and in forex if you follow two thing strictly then you become a successful trader first do money management and second you have a good trading plan then you never loose your money in forex.
    Forex whole market work on waves and all pattern like harmonic and head and shoulders cover in it best thing you learn first and then start to earn .... nice to meet you all ....
    Welcome dear friend,no doubt that Mt5forum is most profitable and benefitiall for everyone because we can learn about Forex and cam enhance skills and experience level,the purpose of trading journal is to share your Strategies and analysis about currency Paira and metals so that new trader can get more information from our pridiction,I hope you will enjoy this unique platform, again welcome to share unique information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 12 users say Thank You to Shabnam424 for this useful post.

Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Chen-K (17-01-2020), faisal345 (08-02-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), hafsa (24-11-2019), khan4296 (17-11-2019), King51 (22-08-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), rahmadhartono05 (20-09-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    460 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,479 Times in 2,362 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome dear mate to the forex trading journal hopefully you will get good suggestion from senior member. There are also expert trader like you. Forex trading journal is the best place of mt5 where we can discuss our issues.
    You made good analysis. I agree with your opinion. Now at this timw in my point of view there is a some bearish movement and may be it will analysis comes true for bulish movement. I wish you all the best in your trading carrer and thanks for joining our company.

5. 10 users say Thank You to King51 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (08-03-2020), Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Chen-K (17-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), hafsa (24-11-2019), HiddenTreasure (22-12-2020), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,877 Times in 1,778 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Helo jackroay i warmly welcome you in this forum.Dear its a best place for working and as well as learning platform. Here we can easily see the views and ideas of senior traders.They always help the new comers.
    Dear at initial stages you make a good balance then trade.
    Friend you update daily your trading journal on regular basis.Best of luck in future.

7. 10 users say Thank You to Angelina17 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (08-03-2020), Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Chen-K (17-01-2020), faisal345 (08-02-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), hafsa (24-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

WassIFX is just really nice WassIFX is just really nice WassIFX is just really nice WassIFX is just really nice WassIFX is just really nice WassIFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 380 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear forum member and good evening. Hope you're going fine you and all the mt5 forum members and enjoying good profit. Thank you for sharing your technical analysis with us. EURUSD is now trying to quit the support zone at its current price, this may be accomplished within the next few weeks if the fundamentals are in favour of the Euro. Otherwise, I think if the pair succeed to break below the support zone, the price will show us new lows next week. I wish this won't happen soon. Happy earnings and good luck for the next.

9. 13 users say Thank You to WassIFX for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (08-03-2020), Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Chen-K (17-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), hafsa (24-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7260 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,715 Times in 7,984 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Default AUDNZD analysis on my Technical basis

hey guy's Good Morning today i am share with you my AUDNZD analysis on my technical wave basis here i do last yesterday but unfortunately can't share with you due to busy in my job here i share with you my chart and you see that how market follow waves that is a large knowledge and need practice to become a good trader and then your prediction is useful next time i share with you in time all analysis then you trade in time and earn good profit ..... but you enter now and draw a fibo level and enter from 78 fibe retracement level and then your stop loss should be on high point and take profit at 4 wave and futher from 0 where i start to draw it ....
    Attached Images  

11. 17 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (08-03-2020), Azh786 (01-01-2020), Chauhdry (11-10-2019), ForexGuru5 (23-08-2019), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), hafsa (24-11-2019), Khan70 (23-08-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (23-08-2019), Nabi (23-08-2019), Nilam doll (05-07-2020), Nisha999 (23-08-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Rimi918 (16-12-2020), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    783 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,158 Times in 1,925 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey guy's Good Morning today i am share with you my AUDNZD analysis on my technical wave basis here i do last yesterday but unfortunately can't share with you due to busy in my job here i share with you my chart and you see that how market follow waves that is a large knowledge and need practice to become a good trader and then your prediction is useful next time i share with you in time all analysis then you trade in time and earn good profit ..... but you enter now and draw a fibo level and enter from 78 fibe retracement level and then your stop loss should be on high point and take profit at 4 wave and futher from 0 where i start to draw it ....

Good morning my friend, how are you sweet friend? I think you are fine because you have made a different analysis than other member of this forum. I see everyone is busy with gbpusd pair.
    AUDNZD pair has retraced its price to upside movement and i think price will make more upside movement today,. Good luck my friend for your next trading plans.
    Last edited by MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx; 23-08-2019 at 04:38 AM.

13. 9 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (08-03-2020), Bitcoinvestor (29-08-2019), Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Khan70 (23-08-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1783 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,688 Times in 5,973 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hi dear friend you are absolutely right AUD NZD is going to make bullish Trend and it will may remain in bullish trend in coming days I am totally agree with your analysis you are analysis like my analysis so buy it and enjoy healthy profit

15. 9 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (08-03-2020), Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Forex Prediction (17-12-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Khan70 (23-08-2019), Nabi (23-08-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,746 Times in 8,868 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Jack,

How are you doing and I hope you are good and sound today to embark on the market trading activities coupled with true trading success. In regards to the eurusd market pair it is due for full market price movement in bearish biased cycle and which means the eurusd is going down today to see the 1.1000 from the 1.1080 delayed price area.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13415393
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

17. 8 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (08-03-2020), Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Khan70 (23-08-2019), Nabi (23-08-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2430 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,818 Times in 4,037 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and good morning to my dear friend Jack Roy how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and enjoying this beautiful morning
    Dear I see you are analysis for New Zealand dollar against to Australian dollar in my opinion you are right I see the chat in different time frames and I hope for it's downtrend movement I see the setup now it's making a bearish position and I hope for its falling down

19. 9 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

Chauhdry (11-10-2019), Greend (28-09-2019), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Nabi (23-08-2019), Nilam doll (05-07-2020), shahbaz hassan manzoor (23-08-2019), Skull999 (06-09-2021), sugikdaeva (27-06-2020), tahir ahmed (15-09-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 675 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 22