InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Is Smoking is a Hobby ???

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Ironcrusher is an unknown quantity at this point Ironcrusher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Smoking is not a hobby.
    Hobby is a kind of activity that you do during your free time and it happens intentionally. Smoking is an addiction which is harmful for your health. Hobby can be doing sports or collecting something or something else. Smoking, taking drugs, drinking alcohol are not hobbies, but serious addictions which should be delt. Hobbies help people forget about their troubles and swich their attention from working issues to something else and they help them recharge their batteries and broaden their outlooks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

rozinatahir will become famous soon enough rozinatahir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    252 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    These days Cigarette smoking can start as a hobby and it becomes an essential habitual activity. Its transaction, fulfils a need and continues as part of daily life. But in my opinion We make a hobby out of something that intoxicates us but also enlightens us a bit. And its Possibly, depending on the person and the circumstances. Do yourself a favor, don't start smoking cigarettes, they're meant for nothing other than nicotine delivery and if you aren't already using nicotine there's no reason to start.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by luzviminda     
    Hello
    This question is just comes out to my mind
    When I saw many and many people smoke

I never be smoke
    But this question is really like I know the answer
    Anyone or everywhere is can seen people smoking.
    IMo: smoking is not a hobby but is a habit. The bad news is smoking cause your death, the Good News is Smokers is more bulletproof with Covid-19 virus.
    (Disclaimer)

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1